Ronda Unfriends Manny Pacquio after anti-Gay slur

TheBigRedOne

I didn't see this in the search engine.

Pac in a TMZ interview  said, "It's common sense," the current Sarangani province congressman said in Filipino. "Do you see any animals that go male to male, or female to female?"

"So the animals are even better (than humans)," Pacquiao said with a chuckle. "Because they know how to distinguish from male to male or female to female. Right?"

"Now if we allow male to male or female to female, then that makes us worse than animals."

Ronda responded to TMZ, "I understand that a lot of people use religion as a reason to be against gay people, but there was no ‘Thou shall not be gay,' you know? God never said that. I really think that our Pope right now now is boss. He was saying something the other day that religion should be all-encompassing and should be about loving everyone. And I think sometimes people take the wrong message."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/24/11107750/ufc-ronda-rousey-manny-pacquiao-homophobic-god-never-said-thou-shall-not-be-gay-mma

And then, this comes to mind:

BLjdWwhCMAALttA.jpg

Ronda is the train wreck that keeps on giving. There are actually multiple passages that reference man on man actually being punishable by death in the old bible. What a joke that Holly has a fight coming up next weekend and this man bear pig has been trying to steal headlines for the last month. 

I understand that a lot of people use religion as a reason to be against gay people, but there was no ‘Thou shall not be gay,' you know? God never said that.

I really think that our Pope right now now is boss.

I don't want to start religion thing here... but in order to know what someone said/didn't said, you have to read a book/inform on that issue. If she has done that, she would see how fault she is.

If she did any other than reading a headline, she would see that Pacqiao is not Catholic, so he doesn't care about pope, as much as he doesn't care about Muslim Imam.

I do not go into gay rights or anything else, it just pisses me off when I see people talking things they are not informed on... whatever the subject is.

Archived