Could you imagine

NangaParbatWinter16

Kingstar is my fav thai boxer besides maybe Yodsanklai and Rambaa Somdet. He was almost always the smaller man, multiple class champion, super technical even among the best thai's and he still has great reflexes. The guy is a legend. 

I thought he gave a good assessment of Conor. As for if they fought he does have problems in the clinch because he's so small and the ground would definitely be a problem. He might be too small and get tagged with the hands but his kicks would definitely chew Conor up and if Mcginger didn't get him out quick with the hands or take him down and dominate on the ground it's gonna be a long night for him. 

Kingstar is my fav thai boxer besides maybe Yodsanklai and Rambaa Somdet. He was almost always the smaller man, multiple class champion, super technical even among the best thai's and he still has great reflexes. The guy is a legend.

I thought he gave a good assessment of Conor. As for if they fought he does have problems in the clinch because he's so small and the ground would definitely be a problem. He might be too small and get tagged with the hands but his kicks would definitely chew Conor up and if Mcginger didn't get him out quick with the hands or take him down and dominate on the ground it's gonna be a long night for him.

no love for JWP or Buakaw? Damn son

What i like about him going toFiras gym is it is a perfect fit for his skil lset.

What Firas and imo his whole gym lacks is true striking,they lack everything from elbows to kicks to boxing but since this guy already hasdeadly striking he just needs what Firas camp is good at,so yeah should be a nice fit.

Even better if his striking could rub off on GSP who has terrible kicking and not much for striking either.The two together would be qa great compliment to each other.

So it seems only a few understand the difference between an elite striker and an MMA striker Saenchai would destroy any MMA fighter at around his weight on his feet. Yes he did fight under different names but his record is a complete one

He is good but until you actually see him in the octagon it's hard to judge.

Alistair Overeem and Mark Hunt are both Kickboxing "legends" but at the same time where they have the striking they fail in other areas.

Cro Cop even got "Cro Copped" so...MMA you have to see them showcase the skills in MMA before you can confirm they have brought them to their MMA game. Also you pick up some bad habits from lengthy experience in other formats of fighting.

He is good but until you actually see him in the octagon it's hard to judge.

Alistair Overeem and Mark Hunt are both Kickboxing "legends" but at the same time where they have the striking they fail in other areas.

Cro Cop even got "Cro Copped" so...MMA you have to see them showcase the skills in MMA before you can confirm they have brought them to their MMA game. Also you pick up some bad habits from lengthy experience in other formats of fighting.

I agree high level striking pedigree doesn't always translate and with the TD and ground it changes things even more but Kingstar i feel like is a different breed and if he learns the anti-grappling game well and tweaks his striking i feel like he could be really competitive.

I'm super excited to see him fight in MMA and hopefully eventually UFC.  

Archived