JDS at EVEN money

PlatinumClegg

JDS was gun shy in his fight with Reem. He has taken too many shots over the past couple years and became timid, or he just respected Reem too much. If he shows that kind of respect to big Ben he will lose. That's not what made him champ, and it's costing him fights.

Two cans imo,would never bet on toucans.

One guy is a one dimensional counter striker,he likely gets a tailor made opponent to counter and Ben is just well he thinks he is a fighter but in reality he is just well a big teddy bear.

If JDS had any real skills and training and a real coach,he would be sharpening up his leg kicks,chop big Ben down and he is dead on the mat.

• 1 month later...

So what what you old shart!  Is this fat, slow and WHITE guy gonna just hide his chin?

It's not happening homie.  Ben will taste the AA treatment once again.

I dunno how to break this to you dude, but JDS is white as ****. Being Born in Brazil doesn't change that

Bet yo wife, yo kid, yo house and mama's house on Junior rearranging that fatty's face.

I need 10%. 

Don't say anything but I think Cash thinks that Big Ben's dumbazz might actually win this ****!

My pile of 12-pick parlays with JDS in them says different.

I was scared though. Rothwell had been consistently beating guys that should clean his clock. The voodoo ran out.

Archived