Chuck Liddell boxes three fighters back to back (new)

Brockinator

WTF  these guys are midgets compared to Chuck,first guy should just retire right now,2nd guy has some decent quickness movement.

3rd guy,well he might as well hangout at the same Wallmart store as guy #1.

You have to cut 90 pounds from each leg before you are allowed to get in the ring with chuck. Though you knew that mate.

You seem new to forums... Everyone knows I_take_roids is legit... browse around a little you'll see.. Chuck would be dead!

Not new ,been lurking for years and finally decided to throw in to the discussion. Like I said ,step up and prove it .

Not new ,been lurking for years and finally decided to throw in to the discussion. Like I said ,step up and prove it .

Sounds like you're ready to take our fourth spot in CBP's LHW tournament. You get ITR in round one, and Chuck Liddell in the finals, unless Tank Abbott can pull off the upset.

You get $10k to show, $40k to win it all. Take it or leave it.

Chuck Liddell was one of the greatest fighters on the planet not so long ago.  He had outstanding wrestling and put people to sleep regularly.  You guys have short memories.

Agreed. His wrestling was/is very underrated, I assume because he liked to use it defensively so he could stand & bang. A lot of folks don't realize what a chin he had at one time - the guy could take shots like nobody's business.

Unfortunately Chuck wasn't able to adapt to his expired chin. I've said this before in other threads - I believe that had he been able to change his gameplan and style, he could've stayed around awhile longer. His trainer talked about doing everything they could to get Chuck to keep his hands up, including making him hold bags of rice under his arms. Unfortunately he would always smell blood and rush in head first, hands down.  He was schooling Rich Franklin in his last fight before retirement and had even broken Rich's arm. Unfortunately he wobbled Franklin and threw caution to the wind - only to run into a right hand. A punch that wouldn't have even knocked a younger Chuck Liddell off balance put the aging Chuck into full system shutdown. 

Chuck could've used more grappling and a more disciplined approach to striking and won at least a few of the fights he lost towards the end, even sticking around for a few more. That's just my two cents.

Archived