Silva/Bisping Mega Thread

BART-O-LINI

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Silva tests positive, then the fans get robbed a war with Conor v Aldo, RDA ducks now this.....

Low fight IQ display from both guys. Bisping staring at the ref while he gets punched in the face then Silva has him hurt and does nothing about it. 1min left in the 5th and Silva is stalling in a fight he could easily lose?? They got downgraded to London free TV but guess that wasn't enough. Send them both to the prelims.

it's not that bad mate more of a joke than anything, Anderson deserved to get robbed with that lazy performance. Nobody is actually trying to claim that Spitts actually won that fight, we all know :)

Only one fighter ended up with his **** on the mat during the rounds, m8  The Count bossed 22 out of 25 minutes

Bisping came to fight. Anderson came to dance.

I called a Bisping decision as soon as this fight was announced and i have stuck by my prediction. 

I have never been happier with a judges decision and I don't mind admitting that I had to swipe away a man tear when the result was announced.

Bisping came to fight. Anderson came to dance.

I called a Bisping decision as soon as this fight was announced and i have stuck by my prediction. 

I have never been happier with a judges decision and I don't mind admitting that I had to swipe away a man tear when the result was announced.

All that respect post fight was too much for the feels.

lol no. Scranderson had already walked away when the bell rang.

That was even later than the Arnold Allen fight, m8.  He went full Paul Harris there climbing the fence and **** and that's a special kind of hetardation

That was even later than the Arnold Allen fight, m8.  He went full Paul Harris there climbing the fence and **** and that's a special kind of hetardation

Two cans m8. That strike was perfectly legal though, and they both knocked each other out twice. Spits stanky legged though. And he got years taken off his life by a dude who wasn't fighting. 

Spits is hot garbage and should retire before he wakes up sounding like Muhammad Ali some day.

Fisting was ktfo literally like 7 times in that fight. Once even from a crescent kick!! Silva took DECADES off Michaels life that night holy ****. Can't think of a decision that was ever this bad before

Every single Diego Canchez decision victory

Well i said it a long time ago,the reason Silva plays those games is because he is actually tired even though you don''t see him breathing hard.He is resting then tries to turn it on near end of the round,problem is that he already gave away 4/5 minutes on the score card.

If i ever saw a draw that was it,neither fighter deserved to win,Bisping in typical fashion never commits,he swings his hands wild and hopes to land then backs away.Silva he stands around way too much and drops his hands way too much.

What i really feel is Silva's problem is that he doesn't like to look bad when he misses,that is why he waits and waits and waits until he thinks he can connect,whereas Bisping just tries to convince the judges with volume air strikes.

There were a few head kicks,mostly late fight,other than that it was a very conservative point boxing match.

To me neither fighter deserves any praise,my biggest moment was that the ref was not involved like in the rest of the card,i believe it was Herb,no shock there as Herb tends to just waddle around slowly anyhow.

Archived