Fights to make for winners of fight night 84

OzPride

Amirkhani (SD) vs Brian Ortega

Rivera (obvious winner) vs Aljamain Sterling

Tom Breese (UD) vs Albert Tumenov

Moose (UD) vs Kennedy

Anderson (KO r3) vs Vitor / Jacare winner

Thoughts?

Note - not putting the early prelims in as they're quite lowly ranked and I cbf shopping for cans to fight them next atm

I think Luke would win by stoppage but I will tell you this though Bisping vs Rockhold for the title in Vegas at UFC 200 would see around 10,000 Brits head out, I honestly think the British fight fan would back Bisping in his title shot the way they backed Boxers like Ricky Hatton etc. The UFC could easily make the fight and no one would really complain so maybe just maybe

I think Luke would win by stoppage but I will tell you this though Bisping vs Rockhold for the title in Vegas at UFC 200 would see around 10,000 Brits head out, I honestly think the British fight fan would back Bisping in his title shot the way they backed Boxers like Ricky Hatton etc. The UFC could easily make the fight and no one would really complain so maybe just maybe

I do realise that you're new here and also a Rangers fan so I'm going to give you the benefit of that doubt that you might well have only one oar in the water, but please keep this discussion to the WINNERS of fight night 84. Cheers mate :)

I do realise that you're new here and also a Rangers fan so I'm going to give you the benefit of that doubt that you might well have only one oar in the water, but please keep this discussion to the WINNERS of fight night 84. Cheers mate :)

You were exposed as a Bisping fan last night 

This is all an act

Mr. Fakes groin shots then pokes eyes should be shot

Agreed but this is about the WINNERS of fight night 84. Now I realise you are Patster and as such it's very likely that all the Windows are open upstairs but there's no breeze - but kindly stick to the thread topic. Thanks mate :)

Agreed but this is about the WINNERS of fight night 84. Now I realise you are Patster and as such it's very likely that all the Windows are open upstairs but there's no breeze - but kindly stick to the thread topic. Thanks mate :)

Oh boy Bisping has put you on full tilt LMFAO

Bisping beat the greatest of all time!!!!!!

LMFAO

Well he isn't a steroid abusing coward who thinks clowning around wins fights.

No he's a hypocritical lying coward who thinks it's ok to claim illegal fouls were made to stall for time then deliberately poke opponents eyes to get an advantage. But once again, this thread is to discuss the WINNERS of Fight Night 84. Now I understand that you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket, but please stick on topic or I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Bro Bispings got KO'd in that fight and Silva was clean. A serious Silva would beat Bisping 9 of 10 Times. Stop trolling.

Bisping LET Anderson knee him in the face because he thought he wasn't a coward and would let him get his mouthpiece back in. 

He didn't earn that knee at all and would have been down 3-0 at that point.

Herb and Anderson can go **** themselves. 

No he's a hypocritical lying coward who thinks it's ok to claim illegal fouls were made to stall for time then deliberately poke opponents eyes to get an advantage. But once again, this thread is to discuss the WINNERS of Fight Night 84. Now I understand that you're a few sandwiches short of a picknick basket, but please stick on topic or I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

That sounds familiar ...

Oh, yeah! There is a certain Australian retard who was giving Bisping respect last night and then when he earned a hard fought W, the inbred "changed his mind". 

Amirkhani (SD) vs Brian Ortega

Rivera (obvious winner) vs Aljamain Sterling

Tom Breese (UD) vs Albert Tumenov

Moose (UD) vs Kennedy

Anderson (KO r3) vs Vitor / Jacare winner

Thoughts?

Note - not putting the early prelims in as they're quite lowly ranked and I cbf shopping for cans to fight them next atm

Guise. Pls stahp and stay on task before McMerge Megasoups my thread k Thanx

Bisping vs Whittaker (wouldnt mind Bisping vs Nick either)

Mousasi vs Vitor/Jacare loser

Must I repeat myself again? Come on now.

I do like Spits vs Nick though that would be awesome. Maybe someone should make a thread for next fights for the losers of FN 84..

I don't see what the confusion is. Has someone upped the fluoride levels in Hull's water supply? There's a pretty simple discussion posted here mate :D

Weirdly I was reading an article the other day about fluorosis being linked with brain complications. It was utter horse **** lol.

And Pat don't blame Oz, it's hard when your best fighter is Perosh lol.

Weirdly I was reading an article the other day about fluorosis being linked with brain complications. It was utter horse **** lol.

Educated fans like us don't allow country barriers to dictate who we are fans of. 

Forgive me if I take the side of scientists over school teachers ;) actually I don't know enough on the topic to justify that one, sorry mate. I'm machine gunning troll bate here it's hard to keep up who gets what.

Seriously though. Australia will have a UFC champ before England does. :)

There are Denny's in Australia?!?

That's it, I'm never going back to that can restaurant ever again!

I had to come up with a name you'd be familiar with. When I was in the states the clientelle I met while in Denny's was the closest I could picture you as being. You know they type who use a water glass as a magnifying glass to figure out that tricky word that doesn't have a picture next to it that says 'menu' ?

I had to come up with a name you'd be familiar with. When I was in the states the clientelle I met while in Denny's was the closest I could picture you as being. You know they type who use a water glass as a magnifying glass to figure out that tricky word that doesn't have a picture next to it that says 'menu' ?

PATSTER is a scholar at a top level university m8

Forgive me if I take the side of scientists over school teachers ;) actually I don't know enough on the topic to justify that one, sorry mate. I'm machine gunning troll bate here it's hard to keep up who gets what.

Seriously though. Australia will have a UFC champ before England does. :)

tapout-wolfslair-shirt.jpg

:)

Archived