Bisping wants Nick Diaz. PATSTER, we need your thoughts on this

Spartacus__

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its more that Rockhold already has a fight and the winner of  #2 Souza vs #3 Belfort is the obvious title contender fight. Bisping likes to stay active.

This is the only chance Bisping has ever had to make a reasonable case for a title shot and he hasn't even mentioned it, seems weird to me knowing how much of a big mouth he is

bisping would try to lay n pray him

would watch though... not that it really means much hell i watched the kimbo vs dada5000 fight

Wouldn't even have to try.  It'll be there all day if he wants it.  Nick doesn't have TDD

bisping would try to lay n pray him

would watch though... not that it really means much hell i watched the kimbo vs dada5000 fight

lay n pray?i doubt that.diaz will own him on the ground.this is going to be a stand up war.both have cardio and legit stand up.better chin would be diaz definitely,better movement would be bisping.if diaz don't catch him,it might be bisping for a UD due to volume strikes.

All these English fans, crawling out of the woodwork to support an english fighter that isn't even very good.
Uses eye pokes/gouges, fence grabs, buttgrabbing, low blows.
Calling him a GOAT...just dumb as **** retarded.
This isn't football, just because your English doesn't mean you have to be his fan.
I know you guys get like this with football but come on...
Nick Diaz will destroy him...do you guys even watch this ****...

*Pop* *Pop* "Can you see me now ****??" *Pop* *Pop*
Jab his way straight to the bank.

All these English fans, crawling out of the woodwork to support an english fighter that isn't even very good.

Uses eye pokes/gouges, fence grabs, buttgrabbing, low blows.

Calling him a GOAT...just dumb as **** retarded.

This isn't football, just because your English doesn't mean you have to be his fan.

I know you guys get like this with football but come on...

Nick Diaz will destroy him...do you guys even watch this ****...

*Pop* *Pop* "Can you see me now ****??" *Pop* *Pop*

Jab his way straight to the bank.

Same question as in Speak Your Mind.  What gives you such confidence in Nick (who hasn't finished a fight in 5 years) that he'll walk through Bisping?

Same question as in Speak Your Mind.  What gives you such confidence in Nick (who hasn't finished a fight in 5 years) that he'll walk through Bisping?

That was a mistake, usually have multiple threads open at once.

Also going to work but i'll answer that question when i get back

Well I'm English and I'm NOT a Bisping fan ,lol that he thinks his decision win over a washed up chinless Anderson means anything ,now he's calling out for super fights ? Maybe Dana told him no way he gets a title shot ? Hope he does so I can watch Luke shut him up again ,or feed him to Weidman so he can get GnP to sleep ,or let him fight Vitor in Brazil so he can get head kicked in to oblivion ,or just cut him from the roster .

To be fair Diaz has been an anti social, drug abusing can since his return to the UFC with his only win against a blown up featherweight. He should probably be fighting cans like Cesar Mutante and earn some relevance before running his mouth tbh honest.

That's a no win fight for Bisping though.  He will probably be ranked number 5 in the new rankings; why would he fight someone below him?  A win over a top 5 and there's no reason he shouldn't get a title shot - if he hasn't earnt it already.

He hasn't earned ****. lol He got knocked out twice in that fight... but Anderson let him off the hook multiple times.

You do know that Whittaker is Top 10, right? And that both were set to fight each other already?

He hasn't earned ****. lol He got knocked out twice in that fight... but Anderson let him off the hook multiple times.

You do know that Whittaker is Top 10, right? And that both were set to fight each other already?

Oh, you're going down the Ozpride denial route, check.

Do you think the UFC match-makers care about the fans' histrionics?  A win is a win; Bisping's last three wins are against two top tens and a top five.  Spot the progression? He's on the way up.  Whittaker is a step down from Silva and makes no sense for Bisping.

The fight made sense last time they made it but not so much now.  Whittaker can fight Leites or Silva.

Oh, you're going down the Ozpride denial route, check.

Do you think the UFC match-makers care about the fans' histrionics?  A win is a win; Bisping's last three wins are against two top tens and a top five.  Spot the progression? He's on the way up.  Whittaker is a step down from Silva and makes no sense for Bisping.

The fight made sense last time they made it but not so much now.  Whittaker can fight Leites or Silva.

A win doesn't guarantee you a title shot. Impressive victories always get the notch. Just look at Wonderboy.

I guarantee you that Bisping is not getting the next shot. Rockhold fights Weidman and the winner of Vitor vs Jacare fights next for the belt.

Bisping was lucky to survive the fight. His face was a mess. It's his only win over a #5 ranked in his career and it wasn't impressive at all. Fight should have been stopped in the third, even though he was winning to that point. Anderson gave the fight away in the 4th and 5th. The only delusional fans here are Bisping Fans. I scored it 3-2 Bisping btw.

Also he has ZERO chance against Weidman or Rockhold or Whittaker. lol

A win doesn't guarantee you a title shot. Impressive victories always get the notch. Just look at Wonderboy.

I guarantee you that Bisping is not getting the next shot. Rockhold fights Weidman and the winner of Vitor vs Jacare fights next for the belt.

Bisping was lucky to survive the fight. His face was a mess. It's his only win over a #5 ranked in his career and it wasn't impressive at all. Fight should have been stopped in the third, even though he was winning to that point. Anderson gave the fight away in the 4th and 5th. The only delusional fans here are Bisping Fans. I scored it 3-2 Bisping btw.

Also he has ZERO chance against Weidman or Rockhold or Whittaker. lol

I don't think Bisping will get the next shot, but he's the highest ranked fighter on a win streak of >1, so deserves to be in the conversation.  That should stand for something.  I don't even know why you think Whittaker is in the same conversation considering he has zero wins over top ten fighters.  He needs to do more to earn a fight with a top 5 fighter.

Struggling to work out if you're just miffed because Bisping won or if you're actually an Oz alt? You're usually more pragmatic than this.

The Bisping h8 is getting old fast. 

....But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” 

― Sylvester StalloneRocky Balboa

At this age, Stallone would still have a better shot at Luke than Bisping

Archived