Forget about DC and JJ

classic_kipper

GSP is the REAL LHW Champion.. 

I'll explain it for you. Frank Shamrock was the original UFC LHW champion, retired from the UFC undefeated and took his belt with him to Strikeforce. Franck then proceeded to get mauled by Nick Diaz.

Diaz upon his entering in the UFC got butally bodied by Condit in a 5 round war that saw the title beaten out of him by Condit.

Condit then puts the belt on the line against GSP. Needless to say GSP MAULED Condit, probably taking years off his life in the process to take the LHW title and retain the WW title.

GSP's last fight was a one sided beatdown of Hendricks to keep the 2 belts..

Superfight with Silva? Why would GSP bother if already has the LHW belt!

True GOAT....

98020206_crop_650x440.jpg?1313889604

Some exceptional logic here, with only one major flaw.

As you say, Shamrock actually took the UFC LHW linear belt with him to Strikeforce, but he lost it to Cung Le (and was therefore not defending it against Diaz).

Cung Le then lost it to Scott Smith, but promptly won it back again.

He then defends it against Wanderlei Silva, who was on roids and illegally punched him in the back of the head so that was a NC.

In his final fight, despite being roided to the gills, Cung Le lost his lineal belt to Michael Bisping.  Since that fight Bisping is 3-0, with 1 NC due to headbutt and STILL the lineal UFC champion

Michael-Bisping-na-coletiva-de-quinta-do

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum.  Making threads about GSP and liking your own posts...I think you will go a long way!

As you say, Shamrock actually took the UFC LHW linear belt with him to Strikeforce, but he lost it to Cung Le (and was therefore not defending it against Diaz).

He then defends it against Wanderlei Silva, who was on roids and illegally punched him in the back of the head so that was a NC.

In his final fight, despite being roided to the gills, Cung Le lost his lineal belt to Michael Bisping. Since that fight Bisping is 3-0, with 1 NC due to headbutt and STILL the lineal UFC champion

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum. Making threads about GSP and liking your own posts...I think you will go a long way!

QQGdpWH.gif

In his final fight, despite being roided to the gills, Cung Le lost his lineal belt to Michael Bisping.  Since that fight Bisping is 3-0, with 1 NC due to headbutt and STILL the lineal UFC champion

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum.  Making threads about GSP and liking your own posts...I think you will go a long way!

Genius! 

You forgot to like your own post son

To be fair I like all my posts, otherwise I wouldn't post them! But liking your own post seems to rustle people here so I will keep doing it thanks!  :D

Son

photo-396147.png?_r=1456736275

QQGdpWH.gif

Wasn't GSP's last fight the one where he got beat up a lot, the crowd boo'd the decision & bumdricks collapsed on the floor cause he couldn't believe he didn't get the win & GSP looked confused at why the crowd were upset & later said he had no idea what even happened in the fight to comment on questions about it?

Son Really? Creativity 0% for the thread. GSP true GOAT by your mental calculation. Condit lost zero with GSP let alone "years". GSP "was" great but forget about DC & JJ??? Go search for the little rock that you came out from underneath and get back under it. Bisping "tried hard" and was awarded the win but people have opinions and a large percentage might be prepared to accept that the trying was enough for the win(including me) but still Silva was laughing, Bisping was trying not to cry.

Archived