120k paid out via Reebok deal

zaksame

This last card paid out 120k over the entire card's roster.

Conor McDavid as a junior,non professional was making 80k a year from one sponsor.Considering UFC fighters on avg fight 2x a year,that is like 40k a fight as a non professional.

Conor MCDavid is set to make 1 million a year this year with the same company CCM.1 million a year ,ONE guy and hockey is not really that big of a worldwide sport ,it is very spotty.To match that 1 million, Reebok+the UFC would have to hold 8 cards and that would only cover the entire roster not one athlete.

IDK a dozen fights on a card?12x2=24 fightersx8  cards =192 fighters.

SO what conor Mc David makes is the equivalent of what the UFC/Reebok is paying 192 fighters LMAO.

I might also add that to make it even more funny,Reebok has the same owner as CCM hockey which is Addidas.So i would say the UFC signed a pretty weak deal OR are withholding a lot of money for themselves,instead of giving it to the athletes who deserve it,perhaps this is how they built that new UFC center.

Conor McDavid as a junior,non professional was making 80k a year from one sponsor.Considering UFC fighters on avg fight 2x a year,that is like 40k a fight as a non professional.

Conor MCDavid is set to make 1 million a year this year with the same company CCM.1 million a year ,ONE guy and hockey is not really that big of a worldwide sport ,it is very spotty.To match that 1 million, Reebok+the UFC would have to hold 8 cards and that would only cover the entire roster not one athlete.

SO what conor Mc David makes is the equivalent of what the UFC/Reebok is paying 192 fighters LMAO.

I might also add that to make it even more funny,Reebok has the same owner as CCM hockey which is Addidas.So i would say the UFC signed a pretty weak deal OR are withholding a lot of money for themselves,instead of giving it to the athletes who deserve it,perhaps this is how they built that new UFC center.

Oh no please stop, I can only laugh this much

It costs about $1,000 to equip your kid for hokey.

About 1.7 million play hockey. 

When does the Reebork deal end? I still don't understand how being associated with something like UFC would be a good thing for a brand like Reebok.

They get their name seen around the world by millions of viewers and they have paid very very little for that deal, Think about Adidas who pay £10 million for a footballer to wear their boots for a few seasons or Nike who paid £100 million to have their boots worn for 4 weeks during the world cup. Reebok cannot compete in those markets but thanks to the UFC deal they get maximum exposure for very little outlay

Conor McDavid

To be fair, McDavid was touted as an elite talent who will generate income for his investors for years to come. The majority of the UFC roster is made up of part-time Uber drivers so the comparison is rather weak. Still a **** deal though but we knew this already.

Archived