UFC Ultimate VIP ($2500 for 2015) for 2016 Fan Expo worth it?

Zxdpsy

It would be a graduation gift and my first time to UFC Fan Expo and a big UFC event in LV. 

From people who previously purchased Ultimate VIP  (2015 preferably), Was it worth the big money?

I heard the wait time for autographs and pics are a killer and being Ultimate VIP allows you to cut the line. I want to make it a good experience for my first time and the UVIP package sounds good.

So people who have been Ultimate VIP for 2015 Fan Expo, Was it worth it?

No it simply is not worth it, I have never been to a fan expo but I have been to a lot of events and VIP after parties which were decent but nothing special. I am not sure what you get as a VIP at an expo but at $2500 it simply is not worth it because that money is a start on the ladder of life, its a cheap car or some furniture in your first house etc

It's not worth it. The early access is useless as few fighters are there early. All the rest is fluff. Most lines are a 20 minute max wait and if their is somebody you really wanna see with a really long line, just buy some gear at one of the vendors. Some of them give out free VIP passes with a purchase. Let's you essentially skip a line. You get 2,500 UFC Rewards points. That's about it.

Let me know when the UFC gets two MILLION viewers on an event, and then let's you get free autographs and photos with the fighters from those events.

lol they just got well over 2 million with Dillashaw/Cruz and they didn't almost set the sport back 10 years in the process. As far as it being free admission, it should be. You don't see them charging admission to meet the elderly at retirement homes either. The UFC Fan Expo is a different experience and it's essentially free if you use UFC Rewards. 

Archived