Bets for UFC 196

NangaParbatWinter16

I usually don't lay my bet until the day of the event but will likely pair up a Nunes Ko with a Tate decision on Ladbrokes. Probably just a tenner.

Good call though I had a quick look while placing my bet and could not find any lines for the finishes strangely as I was gonna take both Diaz and Tate by submission

Good call though I had a quick look while placing my bet and could not find any lines for the finishes strangely as I was gonna take both Diaz and Tate by submission

I use Ladbrokes app on pc. Where you make your selection it has a small option at the end of each bar that usually says something like " 10 more " click on that to find more detailed options.

Edit: Not the website, the app from Windows store.

It has nothing to do with betting against others. It's for any and all betting. American odds are just as easy as fractions as well. +300 means that for every dollar bet you get $3 if you win. -300 means that you have to bet $3 to get $1.

The bolded makes no sense to me whatsoever. I think it's you move the decimal two places, so +300 is $3/1 and -300 is 0.3/1 which is retarded because with that logic you could bet $100 and you'd get $30?? So you're leaving $70 on the table? Or is it 1.3/1 which kind of makes sense but is still stupid

You would get 1.3/1. It's all based on betting $100. They are also all the same but shown in different ways.

I would much rather look at our system opposed to fractions.  We get to see smaller line shifts much easier depending on what favorite or even underdog has money coming in on them and you can end up with damn good value depending on timing.

Nate Diaz at +325 straight up AND tied to -225 Usman in a 2 pick parlay was huge.  Usman/Ngannou (EVEN) and Oliveira (+110) was also very good.  Didn't risk much but did hit Overeem +275.  Did not parlay him at all unfortunately because I thought he might get knocked out.  I didn't want to tie a heavyweight that's been knocked out over a dozen times in his fighting career and by multiple 205ers including Arona of all people to my other guys that were mainly dogs anyway.  December 19th was a great night regardless but if I had Overeem even in just one of the higher risk parlays a 700 dollar night becomes an 1000-1100 night

Nate could be 10,000/1 its still a waste of money backing him ;)

I was talking about Nate at +325 against Michael Johnson if you are referring to me.

I am a fan but I will not be betting on a Nate Diaz.  I MIGHT check the prop line for submission but will most likely pass on that million dollar opportunity.

Nate could be 10,000/1 its still a waste of money backing him ;)

At 10,000/1 NO ONE is not worth backing, If I was fighting Cain Velasquez on 2 days notice and the bookies were offering 10,000/1 I would have a few quid on myself because its a fight anything can happen with so many variables on the table

Cannot believe McGinger has shortened to 1/5, absolutely crazy and the bookies have definitely bought into the hype which is great because a huge payday is coming my way on Saturday or at UFC 200 against RDA. Diaz has stayed at 7/2 but if he wanders in the betting I will double up on my bets

WAR DIAZ

15/2 for Diaz to win by Submission

Cannot believe McGinger has shortened to 1/5, absolutely crazy and the bookies have definitely bought into the hype which is great because a huge payday is coming my way on Saturday or at UFC 200 against RDA. Diaz has stayed at 7/2 but if he wanders in the betting I will double up on my bets

WAR DIAZ

15/2 for Diaz to win by Submission

Slightly better on Ladrokes.

4-1 on Diaz or 9-1 on Diaz by sub.

Diaz has no chance. If you listen to his interviews since getting this fight, it looks to me like he wants to get paid and go home.

I don't think Diaz wins but I am confident that he's good enough to beat McGinger one time out of five. So the odds are definitely worth a gamble.

It does seem the UFC have told Nate what he can say and what he cant, I can almost guarantee that Nick is Conors opponent at 200

And just how could you guarantee that?  Or even ALMOST guarantee that?

I'll let you in on a well documented case concerning Nick Diaz.  He was suspended for 5 years.  That suspension was reduced to 18 months...

He's STILL suspended July 9th which is UFC 200.

Try to keep up.  It's like you idiots don't even watch this ****.

And just how could you guarantee that?  Or even ALMOST guarantee that?

I'll let you in on a well documented case concerning Nick Diaz.  He was suspended for 5 years.  That suspension was reduced to 18 months...

He's STILL suspended July 9th which is UFC 200.

Try to keep up.  It's like you idiots don't even watch this ****.

there was something mentioned about Nick being able to fight one month prior to his suspension end date of August the 1st which would put him as available for UFC 200 if that is right, Also I am quite sure if there was a lot of heat between now and the end of the Nate vs Conor fight between Nick and McGinger the UFC could lobby the Commission to get a few weeks off the suspension.They are already talking about a potential fight and Conor after beating Nate vs Nick in his comeback fight on the biggest UFC show ever would be huge

I've gone back and watched some of Tates old fights. I am convinced that this fight is hers to lose. 

Her odds have shortened slightly since my initial bet, they're now 27-10 but still well worth the money.

I've thrown another £20 on Tate, to win £74.

Edit: Plus she has great tits.

The bolded makes no sense to me whatsoever. I think it's you move the decimal two places, so +300 is $3/1 and -300 is 0.3/1 which is retarded because with that logic you could bet $100 and you'd get $30?? So you're leaving $70 on the table? Or is it 1.3/1 which kind of makes sense but is still stupid

Are you ****ing kidding me right now?

Nunes

Miller

Latifi

£10 pays £45

Tate by decision + Nunes Vs. Shevchenko not making it to a decision.

£10 pays £110.60

Skelly Miranda Diaz

£5 pays £55

I usually don't lay my bet until the day of the event but will likely pair up a Nunes Ko with a Tate decision on Ladbrokes. Probably just a tenner.

Shevchenko wins easily.

Diaz gets outclassed in every aspect of fighting.

0/3

I've gone back and watched some of Tates old fights. I am convinced that this fight is hers to lose. 

Her odds have shortened slightly since my initial bet, they're now 27-10 but still well worth the money.

I've thrown another £20 on Tate, to win £74.

Edit: Plus she has great tits.  Got any photographic proof?

shes a pretty good fighter but at the same time she tends to be a bit like Hibs or Andy Murray and bottle it when it comes to the big fights ;) :P

Shevchenko wins easily.

Diaz gets outclassed in every aspect of fighting.

0/3

The fight hits the ground Nate's slick jits will make Conor look a fish outta water, I just had a vision of Conor caught in a triangle as Nate celebrates while busting the top of his head in with elbows as Las Vegas roars its approval, just a pity Caesar is not there to put his thumb down at the end

WAR DIAZ 209

The fight hits the ground Nate's slick jits will make Conor look a fish outta water, I just had a vision of Conor caught in a triangle as Nate celebrates while busting the top of his head in with elbows as Las Vegas roars its approval, just a pity Caesar is not there to put his thumb down at the end

WAR DIAZ 209

Damn, you finna be real mad when Nate turns into a panic wrestler, can't land a takedown, and gets his brain pounded til it oozes out of his ear.

Damn, you finna be real mad when Nate turns into a panic wrestler, can't land a takedown, and gets his brain pounded til it oozes out of his ear.

Thing is Nate has been in with much bigger guys, traded with bigger punchers, I will be putting more money on Nate after last night and watch how Conor acts all humble in defeat like a little ****

Archived