Jones is a Master Internet Troll

xFINISHxHIMx

*** funny LMAO.

Jones is the GOAT!

Im finding interesting is that DC has not spoken about anything. Unless Im missing something, I havent heard DC saying much about Jones rematch lol.

DC is a great fighter but I think he looked pathetic after all that trash talk, after all he said he was going to do with Jones and didnt do like 30% of all the **** he said he would do.

I know it sounds crazy but DC is NOT the champion he simply holds the belt and he knows that. I understand its not DC's fault tho.

Jones is a master troll in spite of himself. He's not a bright guy and he regularly makes terrible decisions, but he's so unlikable that he naturally exudes what other trolls only dream of achieving.

Only a master troll can rustle so many people by simply reposting/retweeting something.

Jones is a master troll in spite of himself. He's not a bright guy and he regularly makes terrible decisions, but he's so unlikable that he naturally exudes what other trolls only dream of achieving.

Only a master troll can rustle so many people by simply reposting/retweeting something.

JBJ BBC pounded your girl.

JBJ is a true BBC

Multiple baby mommas ....tick 

Drug troubles........tick

run in with the pigs.....tick

Ashy......tick

Cheats on fiance.......tick

his street cred is revoked as he's the fake thug also known as poppa doc... The thug life he has lived could be considered a white mans life. He's so thug he reminds me of Mr Rogers with a tan and a crack habit.

Not a Jones fan ,dirty fighter and appears to be a pretty ****ty human being to boot ,would love to see DC wreck him ,alas I think Jones will stop DC this time ,and then be really ****ty about the win afterwards. Our only hope is a Rumble overhand right walk away KO but tbh I don't see this happening either unless Jones eye pokes him as we know this never ends well for Rumble's opponents. Of course Jones has to get all the way to the end of April without getting arrested so it might be a DC/Rumble rematch anyway ,put money on Rumble training for it ,and practicing his TDD!

Archived