''I guarantee Lawler would rather fight Conor and break out the red panties''

xFINISHxHIMx

"I can understand them giving it to Conor. He's the money man. That makes sense. (Tyron) Woodley, he shouldn't even be getting a title shot. This guy, he beat Kelvin Gastelum and he didn't even beat Carlos Condit. His last fight was Gastelum. That's a **** joke. He's just a business man. Just trying to play the business and not actually fight and earn it like other people are. If Conor beats Nate, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to fight for whatever title he wants. He's the money man."

To further explain his stance, Brown compared Conor to Floyd Mayweather Jr., saying that just like the pound-for-pound best boxer in the world, McGregor is the money fight everyone wants, current champions included.

"I wish that it wasn't the truth. Floyd (Mayweather) could go fight any weight he wants and fight any guy he wants and Conor's in the same boat. That's where the money is. There's no reason not to give him the money fights. I guarantee (Robbie) Lawler would rather fight Conor and break out the red panties."

- Matt ''The Immortal'' Brown

You notice how what he is saying isn't anything to do with Conor being good...????

Answer....Roids....next to Conor...putting Roids right next to Conor's name....

a guy who regularly injected heroin into his veins because he's a weak human being has no business speaking of ANY substance anyone else chooses to put in their bodies whatsoever.

LoL

What did Matt Brown do to you???

Body bagged one or more of his favorite fighters. Knowing Ozprides love of river apes, it's safe to say that one of them was Erick Silva.

He was probably rustled when Matt Brown knocked the mullet off of Pyles head in under a minute as well.

Body bagged one or more of his favorite fighters. Knowing Ozprides love of river apes, it's safe to say that one of them was Erick Silva.

He was probably rustled when Matt Brown knocked the mullet off of Pyles head in under a minute as well.

I just don't like heroin junkies mate. I lost a sister to heroin when I was a kid and she was given a hotshot when she was drunk off her **** and had no idea what this scumbag was doing to her. If you want an honest answer there it is.

P.S list of my favourite fighters who've fought Matt Brown ..

Lawler

Wonderboy

Lytle

Soon to add Demien Maia

I just don't like heroin junkies mate. I lost a sister to heroin when I was a kid and she was given a hotshot when she was drunk off her **** and had no idea what this scumbag was doing to her. If you want an honest answer there it is.

Lawler

Wonderboy

Lytle

Soon to add Demien Maia

So because one heroin addict did something bad, they are all terrible people?

That's some hitler logic, m8

Matt Brown is a gangster nothing against you Oz but his heart is **** amazing and seeing him grow from TUF has been really cool. Hard work and training can really pays off

I like him as a fighter, I just don't swing off his nuts like 75% of this forum does.

Matt Brown is a ledge ,a total warrior ,the fact that he's an ex junkie ,as in he managed to kick that **** and turn his life around ,makes him even more of a ledge .Sorry that **** happened to your sister OZ ,that ****ing sucks .I know what you're saying about junkies ,I knew some in a town I used to live in and they were total nobbers but I still wouldn't tar them all with the same brush .

Lawler

Wonderboy

Lytle

Soon to add Demien Maia

Feel you my mother is a heroin addict has been since she was 12, she's 57 now and is 4 years clean this trip on the wagon.

Feel you my mother is a heroin addict has been since she was 12, she's 57 now and is 4 years clean this trip on the wagon.

God damn son. She had and raised you in the middle? That's crazy. Obviously you can't 'tar them all' etc etc but to act like this guys a hero because he can tuck his chin and throw some pretty average striking - well I like my fighters a little more diverse than that is all I'm trying to say. Brown is no Lawler. He's cool and all but he would know **** all about Lawlers motivations and perspective is my point, therefor this quote of his is irrelevant.

So it's rational to hate Matt Brown for a substance abuse problem that he had the drive to kick but at the same time **** ride Hector Lombard for injecting steroids to gain an advantage and cheat in competition? 

Good to know m8

Continue being a biased piece of **** 

So it's rational to hate Matt Brown for a substance abuse problem that he had the drive to kick but at the same time **** ride Hector Lombard for injecting steroids to gain an advantage and cheat in competition? 

Good to know m8

Magny will humble the Australians for his teammate and buddy, Matt Brown

God damn son. She had and raised you in the middle? That's crazy. Obviously you can't 'tar them all' etc etc but to act like this guys a hero because he can tuck his chin and throw some pretty average striking - well I like my fighters a little more diverse than that is all I'm trying to say. Brown is no Lawler. He's cool and all but he would know **** all about Lawlers motivations and perspective is my point, therefor this quote of his is irrelevant.

Yup she had me when she was 22 after a stint in jail.

I'm 32, I've spent my life thinking I was going to find her dead at some point, jail stints and trips off and on the wagon, she's been on methadone for 15 years and now lives like a hermit.

Yup she had me when she was 22 after a stint in jail.

I'm 32, I've spent my life thinking I was going to find her dead at some point, jail stints and trips off and on the wagon, she's been on methadone for 15 years and now lives like a hermit.

Dude that's ****ing rough ,props to you ,you seem like your keeping your sanity in a tough world .

It is tough to get any emotion out of Lawler but i think if he really broke out he would say Conor does not deserve a shot .

Right now Wonderboy looks way better and would be a serious threat,that is the real fight to make.

I laugh at the sad sack media hype behind Conor's move to fight at 170,you know he is going to step on the scales at 170,so there is no move he will be fighting where he should be.At 145 he was simply cheating the division and why i can't recognize anything he has done so far.It would have been nice to see an actual fight between him and Aldo but then again Hominick almost beat Aldo so how good has the division really been?

It would be nice to see some legit weight class fights,like even one and rthis will be that rare occasion however it is a meaningless fight,Nate is a nobody at 170.

Good to know m8

Lol idiot. Lombard had a substance in his system from a ****ing creatine shake nothing to do with injections. There's only one of those two with track marks

Archived