Diaz looking in good shape

Gladiatore44

He trains year round. 

No one was concerned if he was in shape.

The problem is he hasn't had an 8 week training camp tailored to a specific opponent.

Like Cole said hes always in shape its just a matter of how his training has been for the fight.. I know he was training for a triathlon recently but not for a fight 

He trains year round. 

The problem is he hasn't had an 8 week training camp tailored to a specific opponent.

Like Cole said hes always in shape its just a matter of how his training has been for the fight.. I know he was training for a triathlon recently but not for a fight 

Well, that go both way then.

Nate is a completely different fighter from RDA. 

I would imagine Conor also "wasted" a lot of his camp preparing for RDA's style and now he got SAME AS NATE, to be prepared for a taller guy, with reach, good jabs, boxing and bjj.

Well, that go both way then.

Nate is a completely different fighter from RDA. 

I would imagine Conor also "wasted" a lot of his camp preparing for RDA's style and now he got SAME AS NATE, to be prepared for a taller guy, with reach, good jabs, boxing and bjj.

Conor has said over and over and over again that he doesn't train for specific opponents. He trains to fight. Anyone at anytime. If he's to be believed then nothing changes for him.

Well ,moment of truth is coming soon ,can't wait !

As many have said it's a no win situation for Conor ,except for the paycheque! If he goes for take downs he will be accused of butt grabbing ,if he stops Nate it will be cos Nate wasn't prepared, if Nate wins all the haters will go to town on him ,TBH I think it's a pretty brave move on Conor's part .Of course Conor wont have much ,if any ,weight to cut so he should feel 100% at fight time .I'm not a McGregor nut hugger but I do like his fighting style and self belief ,he also has plenty of character traits that are off-putting but overall I would call myself a fan .

As many have said it's a no win situation for Conor ,except for the paycheque! If he goes for take downs he will be accused of butt grabbing ,if he stops Nate it will be cos Nate wasn't prepared, if Nate wins all the haters will go to town on him ,TBH I think it's a pretty brave move on Conor's part .Of course Conor wont have much ,if any ,weight to cut so he should feel 100% at fight time .I'm not a McGregor nut hugger but I do like his fighting style and self belief ,he also has plenty of character traits that are off-putting but overall I would call myself a fan .

Win or lose he is making millions on this fight and will make an excuse about it being at 170 if he loses.

He trains year round.

He literally fight exactly the same no matter who he fights. Boxing, boxing and some more boxing. Walk forward. Jujitsu jujitsu abit of ninja **** and don't block leg kicks.

Conor tries to go to 155 and fight for the strap without risking his own.

That is the opposite of brave.

When the 155 fight falls through he arranges to fight a 155 lber at 170 so even if he loses he can still go to 155.

Really Conor is a bit of a joke.

Conor tries to go to 155 and fight for the strap without risking his own.

That is the opposite of brave.

When the 155 fight falls through he arranges to fight a 155 lber at 170 so even if he loses he can still go to 155.

Really Conor is a bit of a joke.

I have just realised that I've been suckered in by the UFC hype machine ,this fight is two lightweights fighting at welterweight, not Conor stepping up two weight classes !

Dang ,I can't believe I got suckered like that !.

Just for that I'm tempted to back Nate ............nah .

He literally fight exactly the same no matter who he fights. Boxing, boxing and some more boxing. Walk forward. Jujitsu jujitsu abit of ninja **** and don't block leg kicks.

Any fighter will tell you that training for a fight is a different intensity than training year round. Not having a full camp is a big deal.

He has struggled to make weight a couple times,so i question what in shape training he is doing because for 30 years i never went up or down more than  2 lbs a year.

Nate is soft you ask me and weak,he does have height and leverage which multiplies your strength but still he is just too weak,Conor hand picked himself an easy fight.

He has struggled to make weight a couple times,so i question what in shape training he is doing because for 30 years i never went up or down more than  2 lbs a year.

Nate is soft you ask me and weak,he does have height and leverage which multiplies your strength but still he is just too weak,Conor hand picked himself an easy fight.

Conor needs to let somebody else pic for him. 

He has struggled to make weight a couple times,so i question what in shape training he is doing because for 30 years i never went up or down more than 2 lbs a year.

What now m8?

Archived