how has mcgreggor....

HAD0K3N

how mcgreggor grows  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How has McGreggor managed to grow 2" in height and 2" in reach

• human growth hormone
    • stretching exercises
    • UFC not posting accurate stats

I seem to remember hearing not that long ago, I think it might've been on Big John McCarthy's podcast, that outside of weight, the rest of the physical stats are self reported, so they're not necessarily super accurate.

when people bet on fights, that is a slippy road

In the past they were really bad with recording heights/reaches. I think they changed that when they started record leg reach as well.

Magny used to have an extra inch of reach :'(

with the video game capture programs there should be no margin for errors lol

i used to have an extra 2" of reach but then she got fat loooolz

Do you box? or know any striking?...posted this before going to work.

If you know Boxing you know the Cross Counter over the Jab. Not all the time but it's one of the weapons.

If i was Nate i'd Scoop it. All i know is should be a fun fight.

If i was Nate...I'd come at it differently.

I would use push kicks. Alas i'm not Nate...gonna be hard for him but i wish him the best.

why the **** is FW McGagger standing with his belt on his shoulders and why does it state "C" on the top when fighting @ WW ?

will he obtain Lawlers belt if he wins from the LW Diaz ?

:huh:  UFC is confusing meng

Because he is a current UFC champion. The belt is not on the line, but that doesn't mean you can't portray Conor as a current champion.

i get a medical every two years and I have shrunk from 5"10 to 5"8. when I questioned the nurse she says depending on the equipment used to measure, height can fluctuate by a few inches... I call understand if you are slouching but pretty sure I was standing straight up.  either that or I have a case of the shrinkies...

i get a medical every two years and I have shrunk from 5"10 to 5"8. when I questioned the nurse she says depending on the equipment used to measure, height can fluctuate by a few inches... I call understand if you are slouching but pretty sure I was standing straight up.  either that or I have a case of the shrinkies...

It would be your posture.

Archived