12er: XPOSED!

PATSTER

It's about damn time to XPOSE 12er. I've been kept quiet for TEW LONG. 

1.) He is not a gamer, no matter how he may portray himself. It has now been TWO MONTHS since he has played Xbox. I personally think McMod should take away his OP privileges in the video game thread. 

2.) His inflated likes have gone to his head. Truth is, the scrap pack MADE him. We gave him his big break and now we can't even get likes in return! If you have ever been deprived of likes from 12er, please come out in this thread. You don't have to keep quiet any longer. We have a support group for victims.

12er, we want an apology, for betraying Rainbow Six AS WELL AS being the stingiest liker in UFC forum history. 

And don't you EVER talk to me about R6 you ****ing random. I handed you the blueprint for GREATNESS before I had to take a leave of absence. You were still sucking buttermilk on EA UFC while I was hanging and banging randoms and clearing the path for you.

And don't you EVER talk to me about R6 you **** random. I handed you the blueprint for GREATNESS before I had to take a leave of absence. You were still sucking buttermilk on EA UFC while I was hanging and banging randoms and clearing the path for you.

ninja you were buttscooting in the kitchen and trying to shoot people under doors

Your legacy is R6 was being a dirty cheap coward like McGagger

And don't you EVER talk to me about R6 you **** random. I handed you the blueprint for GREATNESS before I had to take a leave of absence. You were still sucking buttermilk on EA UFC while I was hanging and banging randoms and clearing the path for you.

The video game thread is at the top of the forum buddy

ninja you were buttscooting in the kitchen and trying to shoot people under doors

Your legacy is R6 was being a dirty cheap coward like McGagger

Dawg, you use shotguns. You're lucky we even let you play!

There is some pretty damming evidence here...

The Scrap Pack tribunal may need to gather and go over all charges and possible repercussions..

In the case of a locked jury we will go to a best of 10 in Street Fighter 5..

God help 12er if his hand hovers in that moment...

Hi my name's TUF. I too am a victim but it really helps the coping process knowing I'm not alone. Like everybody should, I took OP's advice. Since 12er is so keen on screenshotting likes, I thought these might be relevant. :( #400%DONE

9wd0s1z.png

Aa64fH7.png

Young Joffrey and I are currently arranging travel to each and everyone of your trailer parks to wax your eyebrows for this outrage.

Stand by with a body bag you foglets.

I don't know about these other foglets, but I wax my eyebrows daily m8

I heard 12er takes 16er to the park just so he can play touch butt.

So, basically 12er goes to a place where he can dive at the ankles of a smaller person...

Which makes him a closet fan of 145lbs class and lower butt grabbers.....

DIS TEW MUCH :(

I heard 12er takes 16er to the park just so he can play touch butt.

Not sure if this is supposed to be some kind of molestation accusation or not.

If it is...

1. I must have hit those jimmies hard with the reddit comment.

2. Don't make me bring up Lee Mein. 

Not sure if this is supposed to be some kind of molestation accusation or not.

If it is...

1. I must have hit those jimmies hard with the reddit comment.

2. Don't make me bring up Lee Mein. 

#1 you wen't full cashfl0w. never go full cashfl0w.

#2 see #1

Hopefully being a stingy liker skips a generation. 16er has a lot to make up for to redeem his family name.

Atleast growing up in an area rooted deeply in Irish culture we know 12er will raise her right. 16er will bring a balance to the McGregor Defense Force.

That is true, I just looked and I don't have a single like from Carnage on my notifcations list right now either.

I even have a like from punchbag, and I constantly **** on his favorite fighters.

Even Alpha Jew Patster is on there, and he vowed to not like anymore of my posts!

Hi my name's TUF. I too am a victim but it really helps the coping process knowing I'm not alone. Like everybody should, I took OP's advice. Since 12er is so keen on screenshotting likes, I thought these might be relevant. :( #400%DONE

9wd0s1z.png

Aa64fH7.png

lol no likes from carnage on here either.

Pat and I have been going after each other while the real Jew flies under the radar.

Carnage will NEVER and 12er means EVER get another like from me.

WHERE YOU AT CARNAGE!!!?? WHERE YOU AT MOTHER ****!?!?

Carnage was trying to divide and conquer, he was making Patster and I turn on each other so he could get likes while stiffing the rest of us while we're distracted.

I'd like to thank you for exposing this snake oil salesman Young Joffrey. Your professionalism and attention to detail is in keeping with the highest traditions of the Fight Club forum and goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Archived