Final sequence of the McGregor vs. Diaz fight.

cashfl0w

It'll go like this..

McGregor will land a kick to Nate's scrawny, weak body. Nate will react and put his hands down. Conor will knock his stupid head off.

467063402-featherweight-challenger-conor

First round TKO. Get your money on it.

Btw, how funny was it when Nick Diaz and Jake Shields had to run on stage and protect Nate yesterday? That was hilarious. Never seen an entire crew so scared of one guy.

Shield's is a total **** he was actually trying to get right behind McGregor for a cheap shot when the guy in the blue t shirt starts throwing everyone for fun

Now he's said he will fight him on the streets haha Jake trying to make himself relevant again since nobody wants to watch his boring hump your leg style.

Shield's is a total **** he was actually trying to get right behind McGregor for a cheap shot when the guy in the blue t shirt starts throwing everyone for fun

Honestly, no bull****..

Conor would wipe his **** with the entire Crap Pack one after the other. I got McGregor by 4 TKOs in under ten minutes.

Shields would absolutely dominate Ginger, Shields has been in with legends like Hendo and GSP so ginger holds no fear for Jake.

As for the fight ending sequence, Nate catches Conor in a triangle and batters his head with elbows, McGinger taps hard like a **** but not before Nate can absolutely embarrass him by celebrating during the choke ala Pellegrino

It'll go like this..

McGregor will land a kick to Nate's scrawny, weak body. Nate will react and put his hands down. Conor will knock his stupid head off.

Btw, how funny was it when Nick Diaz and Jake Shields had to run on stage and protect Nate yesterday? That was hilarious. Never seen an entire crew so scared of one guy.

This this this.

It's hilarious to me when **** goes down and Jake Shields starts flexing on fools

Shields would absolutely dominate Ginger, Shields has been in with legends like Hendo and GSP so ginger holds no fear for Jake.

As for the fight ending sequence, Nate catches Conor in a triangle and batters his head with elbows, McGinger taps hard like a **** but not before Nate can absolutely embarrass him by celebrating during the choke ala Pellegrino

mate what is your picture all about,  Diaz wouldn't sign for Rangers,...he hasn't even played for Hearts yet ;)

It'll go like this..

According to Fobar, you should always have 4 guys around to have your back. If you dont, you're a loser with no friends.

Comber is shook. He paid good money for those one liners, and Nate gave zero ****s about his trash talk.

His inability to get in Nates head is getting in his head. This dude is going to get boxed the **** up badly, and when he shoots for a takedown the fight ends with Nate tapping him out like the white belt he is.

2nd round submission.

Comber is shook. He paid good money for those one liners, and Nate gave zero **** about his trash talk.

His inability to get in Nates head is getting in his head. This dude is going to get boxed the **** up badly, and when he shoots for a takedown the fight ends with Nate tapping him out like the white belt he is.

2nd round submission.

The only question is will he make Comber tap faster than Duffy did? Once Duffy made Comber look like a child, Comber became the biggest WCC in the history of MMA. I'm scared to see what will happen to Comber once Nate makes him tap.

Comber is shook. He paid good money for those one liners, and Nate gave zero **** about his trash talk.

2nd round submission

A submission is very possible, considering Nate is going to turn into a panic wrestler the minute he eats a solid shot.

A submission is very possible, considering Nate is going to turn into a panic wrestler the minute he eats a solid shot.

Lmao Nate is coming with that kill or be killed while conor is talking about "passing his hips" whatever the hell that means and taking nates right leg and knee home because he plans on throwing legkicks.

It's become transparent only one of them is coming to bang tommorrow night

The only question is will he make Comber tap faster than Duffy did? Once Duffy made Comber look like a child, Comber became the biggest WCC in the history of MMA. I'm scared to see what will happen to Comber once Nate makes him tap.

Bantamweight.

He's always keeping Urijah in his back pocket, just in case.

What do you expect from the only crew pansy enough to throw in a towel when their fighter is getting pwned in the cage after talking **** and acting all richardly?

I think we actually see Conor struggle for the first bit as he figures out how to get past Nate's lanky arms.I would expect round 1 KO but not surprised if goes round 2.If poor Nate had half a brain he could actually prolong the fight and pull off an upset but sadly he and his gym are just too dumb.I am quite certain after seeing that Mendes fight that Conor does tire badly and already by round 2.

2nd round submission.

635539278492829894-nate-diaz.jpg

Will this thread get locked or fade into obscurity due to OP neglect?

Cash will eventually lock it because statistically speaking he locks 97% of his threads due to embarrassment or rustling (or a mixture).

it won't get neglected because soon people will be in here to point and laugh at him.

I'm not doing that with this post, I'm just stating facts.

Cash will eventually lock it because statistically speaking he locks 97% of his threads due to embarrassment or rustling (or a mixture).

it won't get neglected because soon people will be in here to point and laugh at him.

I'm not doing that with this post, I'm just stating facts.

i'll have a word with the mods, this will NEVER get perma locked m8

2nd round submission.

Well.. this is why we made him a forum superstar.  Lil 16er will clean house in under 6 years.  She will run these boards.  Mark my words.

Archived