Here's another interview with mcgregor and diaz. Nate walks out

BART-O-LINI

It's entirely clear to me in the interviews that Nate does genuinely not give a ****.

He's fulfilling his media obligations in the most half hearted way that he can get away with.

I just hope that his attitude toward the fight is more dilligent.

It's entirely clear to me in the interviews that Nate does genuinely not give a ****.

He's fulfilling his media obligations in the most half hearted way that he can get away with.

I just hope that his attitude toward the fight is more dilligent.

Thats my concern too.

I just hope he just doesnt go there not giving a ****

I saw that,it looked like that was a setup by Conor's camp and Dana because the entire show was designed to talk about Conor's favorite topic,MONEY and business.That made it easy to insult Nate and leave Nate out in the open,i am glad he walked out,that was not a fair showing,they were both laughing at Nate.

Much i don't like the Diaz brothers,they made their own grave with stupidity and drugs but i still feel sorry for the guy and would not laugh at his lack of IQ and try to pick on him,pretty lame bullying by Conor you ask me.

Wish i could step in for Nate,Conor would have nothing on me,i would beat him in the trash talking and in ring.sadly i am 205 so would never happen and i am not a big money fight and that is all Conor is after is money.

The press if they had any IQ as well would be all over Conor asking him he never chose 50 other BETTER 170 fighters if he is so willing to fight at 170 and fight "anyone" as he claims.To me is he still all talk,he is not beating anyone,sure he  got a lucky strike on Aldo,that was a split second difference.Aldo almost KO'd him at the same time ,that was a reach difference.not precision because Aldo was just as fast and  just as accurate.

LMFAO, Conor **** owned him in this interview.

But Nate also made him flinch.

1-1 in my book. Tomorrow, the fight settles it all!

Nate made him react. When your reflexes are that sharp you move when someone attempts to come at you.

What kind of BS interview is this. I also agree with Zakasme that this interview was setup. Nate don't give a **** about these questions it had nothing to do with fighting, training etc.

I can understand Conors fan base from Ireland because of Irish pride and all that but why would people want to be a fan of his after all he talks about is money and the constant up himself attitude. What's so appealing about that. It's just constant gibberish.

I saw that,it looked like that was a setup by Conor's camp and Dana because the entire show was designed to talk about Conor's favorite topic,MONEY and business.That made it easy to insult Nate and leave Nate out in the open,i am glad he walked out,that was not a fair showing,they were both laughing at Nate.

Much i don't like the Diaz brothers,they made their own grave with stupidity and drugs but i still feel sorry for the guy and would not laugh at his lack of IQ and try to pick on him,pretty lame bullying by Conor you ask me.

Wish i could step in for Nate,Conor would have nothing on me,i would beat him in the trash talking and in ring.sadly i am 205 so would never happen and i am not a big money fight and that is all Conor is after is money.

The press if they had any IQ as well would be all over Conor asking him he never chose 50 other BETTER 170 fighters if he is so willing to fight at 170 and fight "anyone" as he claims.To me is he still all talk,he is not beating anyone,sure he  got a lucky strike on Aldo,that was a split second difference.Aldo almost KO'd him at the same time ,that was a reach difference.not precision because Aldo was just as fast and  just as accurate.

I would agree with the Hypocrisy of Conor's actions in this interview.

He talked about how Nate has a "bully" mentality? Yet what have we seen. Conor is the bully in this situation.

What did Nate do to Conor, other than call him out. When did Conor become this fighter for the little guy...?

Conor is making fun of the fact Nate does Jits classes for children. What is there in that too make fun about?

Conor is so rustle, he is throwing out ****e like a Hippo and when he does a good one he is like "Got'em" but it's just sad really.

That being said this is all fairly entertaining.

This was a disgusting interview. And that lady was rude and pathetic as well not even knowing who Nate was.

They could've put McGregor and Justin Wren in a TV show asking about charitable actions, giving back to the community and valuable aspirations in life and Conor would get embarrassed the same way.

Nate made him react. When your reflexes are that sharp you move when someone attempts to come at you.

You're one opinion away from getting kicked off Team Mexico. Keep talking like this and I'll sell your body to the cartels.

This was a disgusting interview. And that lady was rude and pathetic as well not even knowing who Nate was.

They could've put McGregor and Justin Wren in a TV show asking about charitable actions, giving back to the community and valuable aspirations in life and Conor would get embarrassed the same way.

Actually, Conor does a lot for charity, you're just a clueless big stiff idiot.

While I do admit I laughed really hard at this interview, I do feel bad for Nate. Anyone who is familiar with the Diaz's know they are not highly intelligent and quit school early. Im not sure why someone on Nate's team would allow him to go on CNBC (everyone knows its the business / money channel) and it is far from Nate's strong point. Diaz's hate the media push prior to events, I do think everyone failed Nate on this by setting him up for humiliation.

But, it was great entertainment.

Archived