Faber calls Cruz a "half latino"

cashfl0w

I didn't hear you crying about Combers cholo comments to Diaz, in fact, none of the Irish ginger crowd who cries racism whenever someone says anything about those potato loving idiots say anything about it.

LMAO chin boy trying his best to trash talk.

He is a little coward who dropped down weight divisions to be relevant.He walks in the ring pretty big,never the smaller fighter and that also aids his slack wrestling.Faber to me is a nobody,he is not good at anything,he simply does like all the other top level guys,he does it with size,cheating the weight class to the limit.

LMAO chin boy trying his best to trash talk.

He is a little coward who dropped down weight divisions to be relevant.He walks in the ring pretty big,never the smaller fighter and that also aids his slack wrestling.Faber to me is a nobody,he is not good at anything,he simply does like all the other top level guys,he does it with size,cheating the weight class to the limit.

Rofl Faber is like 2 foot tall LoL

got give faber some credit for stepping up the mic, he outpointed dominic at unstoppable, 1 stoppage in 9 dom didn't have much to say to that

He also didn't have a retort for when Urijah said he looked like a "half latino". OOOOH!

Faber is the new McGregor on the microphone.

got give faber some credit for stepping up the mic, he outpointed dominic at unstoppable, 1 stoppage in 9 dom didn't have much to say to that

I like Faber, but his time left him back in the WEC.  He lost the belt and never came close to winning it back.  Poor Faber has had more title fights since then than anyone in his divisions.

I find it some what rude and impudent to criticize a champion for not routinely stopping anyone. He's the champ.  A two time champ for that matter.  It's like a poor person criticizing a millionaire for not having two million dollars.

Archived