Conor Scared Homie

fobar

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People react when they think they're about to get hit. But if I react like you're about to hit me, and you flinched like you were.... now we're fighting.

scared people flinch, i aint ever flinched.  someone throws a punch, just fight mother ****er

People react when they think they're about to get hit. But if I react like you're about to hit me, and you flinched like you were.... now we're fighting.

If you flinch from the crack of a bullet passing close by, you get a pass, if you flinch from a guy who is 5 feet away with his boss in between you and 4 cops standing by specifically there to protect you from getting ****ed up, then you are a ****.

If you flinch from the crack of a bullet passing close by, you get a pass, if you flinch from a guy who is 5 feet away with his boss in between you and 4 cops standing by specifically there to protect you from getting **** up, then you are a ****.

LOL  this^

scared people flinch, i aint ever flinched.  someone throws a punch, just fight mother ****

I'm not Kimbo. I can't just eat your punches and keep it moving. So I react. It happens.

Cashflow, if you took the conor's balls out your mouth you wouldn't stutter in your posts...trying to defend Conor flinching....

Lol.. I'm not Cole. I can have a discussion and not be a serious fan of either person. Sorry that I have apparently rustled your jimmies. I hope everything is okay.

If you flinch from the crack of a bullet passing close by, you get a pass, if you flinch from a guy who is 5 feet away with his boss in between you and 4 cops standing by specifically there to protect you from getting **** up, then you are a ****.

Fair enough.

Lol.. I'm not Cole. I can have a discussion and not be a serious fan of either person. Sorry that I have apparently rustled your jimmies. I hope everything is okay.

Sorry thought you were a Cole alt...Too many "c" posters. Cole,Cashflow,Crom...You are all pratically coming across as teh same person sometimes.

Sorry thought you were a Cole alt...Too many "c" posters. Cole,Cashflow,Crom...You are all pratically coming across as teh same person sometimes.

Being confused with Cole is quite possibly the most out of line insult I've ever seen thrown at Cash.

Tew far m8

I'm not on the Conor bandwagon. I'm just not stupid enough to think they didn't feed him a cupcake so that he can make the main event at UFC 200, which they managed to magically exclude from their giant press conference today. That was not a coincidence.

How many belts or W's do all the experts here hold together?? Conor doesn't need his brother or anyone else to defend him like Nate, but I'm sure all the experts here forgot about that yesterday at the presser

lol who the fook are you?

skip back to the paid section noobie

lol dude made him flinch. Conor getting out-conore'd in that one. Not gonna lie I didn't see the flinch when I first watched it, don't know how I missed it. I saw everyone on here claiming he made him flinch, but I thought they were just hopelessly trolling.

Dude made him flinch.

Deep rustle ensued from Conor.

In another thread I claimed they are 1-1 right now: Conor trolling the **** out of Nate on the CBS interview, then Nate making Conor flinch, henceforth, 1-1.

HOWEVER, upon hearing Nate Diaz leave that interview, Conor immediately looked shook, looking over both shoulders immediately. He thought Nate was coming for him right then and THERE!

2-1 Nate!

In another thread I claimed they are 1-1 right now: Conor trolling the **** out of Nate on the CBS interview, then Nate making Conor flinch, henceforth, 1-1.

HOWEVER, upon hearing Nate Diaz leave that interview, Conor immediately looked shook, looking over both shoulders immediately. He thought Nate was coming for him right then and THERE!

2-1 Nate!

Nate's 5-0

Conor talked about gazelles. Nobody knows what that is. This is America.

Look at the interview again here: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/04/ufcs-mcgregor-diaz-trash-talk-each-other-then-one-walks-out.html

Notice Conor's expression at 4:23 (with Nate still there)

Now compare it to 4:52 when he's informed Nate has left and look at him SWEAT immediately. This is crazy.

Damn, he even answers quickly so he can hide before Nate finds him

lol who the fook are you?

skip back to the paid section noobie

Someone who doesn't give retarded opinions just because I follow a sport. 

I'll have to skip off to another section like you suggested though because reading all your comments it appears you all have the same IQ as Nate and we can all see that isn't very high. 

Someone who doesn't give retarded opinions just because I follow a sport. 

I'll have to skip off to another section like you suggested though because reading all your comments it appears you all have the same IQ as Nate and we can all see that isn't very high. 

dont let the door hit ya

How many belts or W's do all the experts here hold together?? Conor doesn't need his brother or anyone else to defend him like Nate, but I'm sure all the experts here forgot about that yesterday at the presser

The same amount as you, the only difference is we have less ginger d in our throats foglet.

Don't worry reactions like McGregor so I'll miss it.

Maybe step away from the internet for a while and chat to people and don't be so concerned with building up your posts number. Ok little fella

LMFAO someone on the internet makes a comment abut someones post count

didnt see that coming, foglet

LMFAO someone on the internet makes a comment abut someones post count

didnt see that coming, foglet

That dude is a confirmed FILTHY CASUAL.

The fact he's barely posting now around the time Conor is about to fight confirms it.

Look at that cop that's standing right behind them and specifically when he comes into the picture next to Rogan; he has an expression on his face that says "Damn. Dude made him flinch. Not bad."

LOL damn he was impressed

Lmao you fools crack me up.

Conors reaction time is beyond on point. He's ready to dodge an attack at any moment.

Nate has such **** reaction time that he couldn't even move his hand out of the way when Conor threw a hook... At his hand.... Do you realise how slow your reflexes must be if you can't move your hand out of the way of a hook... Not ajab or a straight, but a hook....

Nate's slow as molasses.

Archived