Conor has found the cure for HIV

Spartacus__

If in one hand Conor has backed everything he says so far, on the other hand, he has faced smaller guys too.

I dont think Nate can beat Conor but at least I wanna see how Conor does not having a size advantage.

Conor's divsion should be 155, pretty obvious and clear.

Oh, btw, Edgar was right when he said he doesnt think Conor will ever be able to cut 145 again!

23 pound weight difference on the scales.  Must be nice to not be near death the night before a fight.  I have been doubting his ability to make featherweight again as well.  That's hell on his kidneys.  He should stick to lightweight but they won't give a welterweight wrestler a fight with Conor no matter what.

23 pound weight difference on the scales.  Must be nice to not be near death the night before a fight.  I have been doubting his ability to make featherweight again as well.  That's hell on his kidneys.  He should stick to lightweight but they won't give a welterweight wrestler a fight with Conor no matter what.

So he will never get a fight at top WW's......

Lol Diaz also isn't a top WW.

Diaz is 7-2-1 in his last 10. One of those losses being a robbery to Condit. So he's actually 8-1-1. He went the distance with two of the  most dominant champions in UFC history and made them fight scare.

Candit is 6-4, with one of those wins being a robbery over Diaz. So he's actually 5-5 and got finished by Tyron Woodley. 

You have no leg to stand on here.

carlos-condit-falls-to-the-floor-after-i

Diaz is 7-2-1 in his last 10. One of those losses being a robbery to Condit. So he's actually 8-1-1. He went the distance with two of the most dominant champions in UFC history and made them fight scare.

Candit is 6-4, with one of those wins being a robbery over Diaz. So he's actually 5-5 and got finished by Tyron Woodley.

Lol you can't make 100's of posts calling GSP a safe lay and pray can, then make a post about Diaz taking him to a decision being impressive. Similarly you can't hate on Bisping fans for being happy with his WIN over silva and call silva a washed up can, then celebrate Diaz losing to him as an achievement.

Lol you can't make 100's of posts calling GSP a safe lay and pray can, then make a post about Diaz taking him to a decision being impressive. Similarly you can't hate on Bisping fans for being happy with his WIN over silva and call silva a washed up can, then celebrate Diaz losing to him as an achievement.

Actually, I can do all of those things, and I'll get another 70K likes doing them.

You mad vato?

Lol you know I have nothing but love for you j

You should let go of your Diaz hate and join the team before he shrek's Comber tonight. You don't want to be accused of bandwagoning when you inevitably twist the knife on the Comber wagon tomorrow.

Repent your sins and I will absolve you and allow you into the scrap pack m7.

You should let go of your Diaz hate and join the team before he shrek's Comber tonight. You don't want to be accused of bandwagoning when you inevitably twist the knife on the Comber wagon tomorrow.

I wonder what AV bubba will be giving you. Hopefully it's Conor the saint. Bless

I hate Canor too!!! I'm incredibly drunk right now do I don't need to be in any pack homie!

I hate Canor too!!! I'm incredibly drunk right now do I don't need to be in any pack homie!

Don't even think of joining team scrap pack you traitorous drunkard, it is full of people who spam this picture 25/8

It's not too late to join team Conor.  We all love Carlos Condit, Ross Pearson and Hull Tigers.

Diaz is 7-2-1 in his last 10. One of those losses being a robbery to Condit. So he's actually 8-1-1. He went the distance with two of the  most dominant champions in UFC history and made them fight scare.

Candit is 6-4, with one of those wins being a robbery over Diaz. So he's actually 5-5 and got finished by Tyron Woodley. 

Savage

What is this, ****ing logic? Get outta here

Archived