Sign in to follow this  
NetshadeX

The Gun thread

image.png.9a5f6fc2d1db8d863f202a2f90bbeee4.png   image.png.d7152656c56faea7f7995c05eb79ffb1.png

.................................................................................  .32 acp

Edited by Bezerker101

On 7/1/2020 at 5:40 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Picked up my final CZ gun for a while last night. This makes 6 in a month and a half

20200630_182308.jpg

Congrats, now you'll have time to rebuild the worst triggers on the market, other than Glock of course....may as well dump the hammer springs while you're at it. The guns will shoot and cycle to their designed capability, as apposed to the ridiculous Lawyer triggers and creep...JMHO

I'd suggest:

CZ Custom

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/parts-from-diagram.html

or Cajun Gunworks

https://cajungunworks.com/

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Congrats, now you'll have time to rebuild the worst triggers on the market, other than Glock of course....may as well dump the hammer springs while you're at it. The guns will shoot and cycle to their designed capability, as apposed to the ridiculous Lawyer triggers and creep...JMHO

I'd suggest:

CZ Custom

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/parts-from-diagram.html

or Cajun Gunworks

https://cajungunworks.com/

I dont find stock CZ triggers bad at all. I know all about CGW. I had a Shadow 2 worked on by them. 

IMO their steel guns like the 75 and sp01 have good triggers but their poly guns aren't the best. Good enough for their purpose as i don't run P09 or P07 in comp. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

speaking of CZ, their striker fired gun line is the best on the market. Had the chance to shoot a friend's P-10F the other day and it was amazing. 

Probably gonna scoop up a P-10c in the near future. 

Possible gun pick ups shortly and ones on order:

Order: 

1. S&W Sport 2 AR15

I have colts, Noveskes, Daniel Defense, SCAR, ACR, Tavor but wanted a pinker to teach the woman on and bling out with stupid ****. 

Future purchase:

1. Canik

2. P-10c

Not really anything else I want. I have all the Glocks, H&KS, CZs, Sigs anyone could ever want. 

Funny enough I only have one 1911. Dan Wesson in 10mm. Not a fan of 1911's. 

Also, the dealer that does my transfers is trying to rape people on ammo. $200 for 200 rounds for Winchester 5.56. Cringe. 

Also has federal 5.56 1000 rounds for $800. 

Good thing I have more ammo than all of my area combined. 👨‍🦼👨‍🦼👨‍🦼👨‍🦼👨‍🦼

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I dont find stock CZ triggers bad at all. I know all about CGW. I had a Shadow 2 worked on by them. 

IMO their steel guns like the 75 and sp01 have good triggers but their poly guns aren't the best. Good enough for their purpose as i don't run P09 or P07 in comp. 

In my opinion the 75 series(full/compact)sizes trigger and hammer/slide springs suck ****, I order all the parts including changing the trigger myself and do the gun smithing myself....and save %400. Plus you can tear the gun apart and degrease the factory storage gunk off of all parts, I soak all parts in paint thinner and CLP. Then reassemble and oil/grease correctly, this also removes all grit/filings from manufacturing. I do the same with all my rifles except shotguns, but especially AR's with are soaked in brown storage grease...which when cooked on from heat is very difficult to remove.

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also, the dealer that does my transfers is trying to rape people on ammo. $200 for 200 rounds for Winchester 5.56. Cringe. 

Also has federal 5.56 1000 rounds for $800. 

Good thing I have more ammo than all of my area combined. 👨‍🦼👨‍🦼👨‍🦼👨‍🦼👨‍🦼

Prices on ammo have gone way up, I shoot Federal American Eagle 5.56 and buy in bulk when sales hit. I just got a new CZ 452 American and the ammo for it is robbery, considering it's a magnum rimfire....trigger job about to commence :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bwana said:

In my opinion the 75 series(full/compact)sizes trigger and hammer/slide springs suck ****, I order all the parts including changing the trigger myself and do the gun smithing myself....and save %400. Plus you can tear the gun apart and degrease the factory storage gunk off of all parts, I soak all parts in paint thinner and CLP. Then reassemble and oil/grease correctly, this also removes all grit/filings from manufacturing. I do the same with all my rifles except shotguns, but especially AR's with are soaked in brown storage grease...which when cooked on from heat is very difficult to remove.

Prices on ammo have gone way up, I shoot Federal American Eagle 5.56 and buy in bulk when sales hit. I just got a new CZ 452 American and the ammo for it is robbery, considering it's a magnum rimfire....trigger job about to commence :)

I've done some trigger work on my USP45's and Glocks in the past. Also planning on polishing the parts in my 92fs tomorrow if time allows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I've done some trigger work on my USP45's and Glocks in the past. Also planning on polishing the parts in my 92fs tomorrow if time allows. 

I rebuilt my new 96FS Inox LE, Wilson Combat is the place for parts/springs/etc....great guns, dump the stock grips too.