zaksame

McGregor/Diaz Butthurt Mega-Thread

whooped on michael johnson by decision? lol the same one got ragdolled by benson and rory and anyone who can WRESTLE

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointe

• Like 9

Rory made it look easy,Nate is not a 170 caliber fighter.

Conor never moved up both guys were similar weight,both  are exact 155 fighters not 145 or 170 fighters.That was not a 170 division fight,that was a catch weight fight just for the fans.Otherwise the announcement would be non ranked 170 versus a new 170 fighter,both basically meaningless to 170.

Rory made Nate look bad and like he doesn't belong at 170 and at this point Nick has put on a lot of size,he is a 185 fighter not a 170 fighter anymore.

I still laugh at Conor holding proud to his 145 belt,he is taller than me yet i have not weighed in at 145 since i was like 14 years old,that is a children's weight class.He should show some pride and forget the midget weight class as Nate pointed out.Conor really has been beating midgets,smaller fighters and this has been an occurence throughout all the UFC divisions.

To me the constant rise of the bigger fighter means we need REAL weight classes,not taller fighters cheating the weigh in so much so they  can have weight and height advantage.Even still Conor doesn't have that excuse he fought someone of equal weight and folded,he was talking about the bigger man,Nate is not big at all for 170,that was a 155 fight exactly where Conor belongs.

• Like 2

NO.

However, if the UFC has the least respect for Nate and for the fans, Nate should be getting the next shot making a rematch with RDA. I dont think the fight would go any different from the first one BUT it is a matter of principle!

Nate beats the guy who was going to make this Super Fight with RDA so, the logic. should be RDA vs Nate 2 then.

The good news for Nate is that I think the UFC will actually do so NOT because of respect or logic but because UFC will be hoping Nate beats RDA so they can promote a rematch with Conor in the future! Can you *** imagine Nate vs Conor 2 and both as champions ?

Rory made it look easy,Nate is not a 170 caliber fighter.

Conor never moved up both guys were similar weight,both  are exact 155 fighters not 145 or 170 fighters.That was not a 170 division fight,that was a catch weight fight just for the fans.Otherwise the announcement would be non ranked 170 versus a new 170 fighter,both basically meaningless to 170.

Rory made Nate look bad and like he doesn't belong at 170 and at this point Nick has put on a lot of size,he is a 185 fighter not a 170 fighter anymore.

I still laugh at Conor holding proud to his 145 belt,he is taller than me yet i have not weighed in at 145 since i was like 14 years old,that is a children's weight class.He should show some pride and forget the midget weight class as Nate pointed out.Conor really has been beating midgets,smaller fighters and this has been an occurence throughout all the UFC divisions.

To me the constant rise of the bigger fighter means we need REAL weight classes,not taller fighters cheating the weigh in so much so they  can have weight and height advantage.Even still Conor doesn't have that excuse he fought someone of equal weight and folded,he was talking about the bigger man,Nate is not big at all for 170,that was a 155 fight exactly where Conor belongs.

Dang zak, you dropped some truth ^ great job dude.

I agree totally and thats exactly what I think too.

Conor at 145 looks way better than he really is. However, we cant sit here and say Conor is not a *** talented sob with some "ninja skills". His hands, his foot work, how he closes the distance, etc are insane! He is a great striker and I must admit to it even if I dont like him.

Conor, however, faces a dilemma and he knows it: stay at 145, almost dying and **** his health to cut weight if he wants to be dominant OR he goes to 155 where he truly belongs and becomes an average fighter at 155 who will MAYBE become the champ and defend the belt once or so. 

just a minor thing,...but jake shields and connor being all rosey shaking hands after connor called him a drug cheat and jake came out calling connor out for no class.....disappointed with that....man up jake

God damn Cole is getting violent. This next gif was just uploaded to his instagram. May he rip in pieces

tumblr_inline_nc9qz6kbls1sic0vu.gif

By the way, this is taking "butthurt" to a whole new level. Physically and emotionally. May he RIP in pieces.

• Like 6

God damn Cole is getting violent. This next gif was just uploaded to his instagram. May he rip in pieces

I still don't get that

Why the hell would you shove something up your *** because you're mad?

How in the **** does that make ANY situation better?

• Like 13

I still don't get that

You just haven't had the right person sticking **** up your ****.

• Like 12

You just haven't had the right person sticking **** up your ****.

Well I sure as hell ain't sticking anything up there myself LoL

• Like 12

Well I sure as hell ain't sticking anything up there myself LoL

That GIF perfectly represents all of IDYB's posts in the video game thread. 

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 11

That GIF perfectly represents all of IDYB's posts in the video game thread.

12er - "Xbox is better than ps4"

idyb -

• Like 15

I still don't get that

That was confirmed to be fake

• Like 9

only for GOAT flavas like code red or baja blast

White Lightening throws Baja Blast for five.

• Like 6

White Lightening throws Baja Blast for five.

Never even heard of a pleb flavor such as white lightening but im sure is suitable for plebs who participate in white knightening

• Like 6

Puppymonkeybaby told me they slip enriched buttermilk in th cod red dew. No wonder ive been making so much gainz!!

• Like 6

Funny thing is that the guy with the flag walks away immediately and you can clearly see he's going to enter a room. Everything makes sense. If someone can use their majestic photoshopping skills to photoshop that fake American's face on the psycho remote butt kid, that would be epic.

• Like 1

Dana White suicide watch. Wow I suck at picking fights, Meisha is terrible and still won :(

Well it is fighting,you have no control over a fighters mind set,you have to just hope and pray their brain is working full time and Holly's was not.

Holly was easily the superior fighter she just got real lazy at times because Miesha was doing nothing at all.I thought Holly could have continued a few flurries as well,she would 1-2 and pull out instead of staying on Miesha,she could have maybe ended it earlier.It was actually a boring fight.

Conor-Nate was exciting as expected ,i am sure EVERYONE was sitting on the edge of their seat everytime Conor threw a punch.I think if even 1-2 of those haymakers landed Nate was going to sleep but Conor's whole PRECISION speech was lost on way to the ring.

Funny hypocrisy of it all?

Conor is talking the talk and claims he can back it up and walk the walk.SO now he is taking some hate because he couldn't walk the talk and he wonders why the hate.When you shoot your mouth off bragging and can't back it up EVERYTIME Karma will smack you in the face and you will have to suck it up and live with the criticism.

Conor seems to forget his constant money speech,well it did not look like he deserves preferential treatment to me,it looks like Nate was right "all you done is beat some midgets".

I still think he would have beat RDA but Khabib would make Conor look bad.Conor is best to keep cheating his weight class,he is a 155 fighter beating up on midget 145 fighters.

I don't think I've ever even heard of that flavor

It's actually called white out, I ****ed up the name.

• Like 4

Odds were 17 - 1 Diaz wins in 2nd rd, in Australia. Thanks Mr Diaz it payed for the day out and some left over for a $10 bet :-)

LOL how much did you put down $5.00?

LMFAO this is seriously the dumbest matchup I've ever heard of 

Eddie is a boring can that NOBODY wants to see fight 

He just beat Melendez and Petis.

He is a legit contender.

LMFAO this is seriously the dumbest matchup I've ever heard of 

Eddie is a boring can that NOBODY wants to see fight 

He is a legit contender.

It was so smart I had to say it twice.

Edited by UFCCagerattler

He is a legit contender.

It was so smart I had to say it twice.

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointe

• Like 4

It's actually called white out, I **** up the name.

It's all about Code Red and Live Wire m8s 

• Like 5

Conor came to bang on Saturday. Throwing heavy hands and walking forward? What more can you ask for. 

That fight could have been a real WAR though, FOTY potential. Conor going for the takedown is something that will haunt him. He wasn't even rocked that badly, he could have recovered.

Homie tapped to the Diaz war. Many have.

• Like 8

By the way, this is taking "butthurt" to a whole new level. Physically and emotionally. May he RIP in pieces.

damn Nyte, i'm having trouble concentrating on your posts with that GOAT sig

the Army of Doom will live forever

• Like 4

Ok, that was hands down the greatest moment in MMA history. Nate Diaz may never be a champion, but he's forever enshrined on my all time favorites list after that. I'm still smiling and it's Monday. Wooooooo!

Ric-Flair-WWE-video.jpg

• Like 7

Lol, you are pretty funny when you aren't injecting marijuanas.

I would never! Ever! Inject tweeds. I'm a smoker, not a fighter

• Like 5

Ok, that was hands down the greatest moment in MMA history. Nate Diaz may never be a champion, but he's forever enshrined on my all time favorites list after that. I'm still smiling and it's Monday. Wooooooo!

Ric-Flair-WWE-video.jpg

He's the 145 pound champ

• Like 4

McGregor to headline the FightPass prelims for UFC 200. Opponent TBA. I'm receiving multiple intel that it's a 0-0 fighter...wait, hold on, it's gonna be 0-1 new UFC comer Mike Jackson. After his controversial loss to Mickey Gall he's ready to make claim in the UFC by taking out current Featherweight champ Conor McGregor. Weight TBA.

• Like 1

why would you use a gold brick?

Heavy as ****

Skull would cave right in

And because it's gold

• Like 6