OFFICIAL state of the forumers' jimmersons report thread after UFC196.

najma

What state are your jimmies in right now?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. So...

• Lethal rustle. I couldn't take what happened!
    • Heavy rustle, but stable.
    • Mild rustle here and there. Otherwise I'm pleased with things.
    • No rustle. I'm very happy with how things went!
  2. 2. Best part of UFC196 was?

• Diaz winning.
    • McComber losing.
    • Tate's Tiddies

Seeing McGregor grab the comb was the sweetest thing I saw since Honda fell to the canvas like a sack of potatoes last year. Finally, that annoying idiot got silenced.

I am very happy for Miesha. I rooted for both girls and would be happy either way.

I didn't care much for other fights to be honest.  Oh, wait - seeing Erick Silva destroyed in the light of his cheap shot was very satisfying. Also, not having to watch Sanchez beaten to a bloody mess was quite a relief.

Twas a brilliant event for me :-))  Stockton 2-0-9!!!

Seeing McGregor grab the comb was the sweetest thing I saw since Honda fell to the canvas like a sack of potatoes last year. Finally, that annoying idiot got silenced.

I am very happy for Miesha. I rooted for both girls and would be happy either way.

I didn't care much for other fights to be honest.  Oh, wait - seeing Erick Silva destroyed in the light of his cheap shot was very satisfying. Also, not having to watch Sanchez beaten to a bloody mess was quite a relief.

Twas a brilliant event for me :-))  Stockton 2-0-9!!!

Pretty much this^^

The only thing i would add is the joy of watching Mcscrub crumble was matched only by the joy of seeing Nate victorious.

A win win, like having your cake and eating it......... :D

Archived