Enough of Conor and Nate, it's time to talk about a REAL martial artist....

LayDownDead

Lol

Says mentally weak

Is a fanboy of a heroin junkie

Seems legit

Nothing says mentally weak like injecting steroids just to feel confident to fight. 

It is especially funny considering he looked like dog **** against bad fighters. 

Nothing says mentally weak like injecting steroids just to feel confident to fight. 

It is especially funny considering he looked like dog **** against bad fighters. 

Exactly!  Tim Boetsch got slept in 28 seconds by a 50 year old man.  He was also slept by Ed Herman... think about that.

Okami on the other hand recently lost to Jon Fitch and was slept by none other than... TIM BOETSCH!

Having a banned additive in a creatine shake you were unaware of is not injecting steroids you ignoramus

Exactly! Tim Boetsch got slept in 28 seconds by a 50 year old man. He was also slept by Ed Herman... think about that.

Okami on the other hand recently lost to Jon Fitch and was slept by none other than... TIM BOETSCH!

and what happens when you fight against guys two weight divisions above you again? I can't remember. Could Fencegrabber McTapper remind me?

The KO will be too brutal for live television

Dana is thinking of the children

Gotcha.

I thought they were insulting Abe by putting him in the category of these cans they're using to push Can Pass. Diego Sanchez, Jim Miller, Anderson Silva, etc. My mistake.

take off your Australian (rose) tinted glasses mate

Nothing tinted about these mates. Lombard put the fear in the WW division apart from one bad fight and a dodgy milkshake. He'll crush Magny in 1 round. I might even reserve a spot on the hype train for known hype train vagrant Casual Cole

Lombard shouldn't be fighting at all,he is a cheat and most have known that for a LONG time,like since first time we saw him lol.

Magny's longer reach should give him a distinct advantage,i also don't believe Lombard would have anything left round 3 ,so Magny takes it to R3 he wins it.

Archived