Constant deleting!!

I usually do the thread search before posting and seen nothing about the Lawler vs Diaz title fight that is all but confirmed, Last time it happened i posted at 11pm it was deleted and someone else posted early next morning once the UFC announced it and that wasnt. I dont mind but it would just save me the time posting if its against the rules to post these things

I usually do the thread search before posting and seen nothing about the Lawler vs Diaz title fight that is all but confirmed, Last time it happened i posted at 11pm it was deleted and someone else posted early next morning once the UFC announced it and that wasnt. I dont mind but it would just save me the time posting if its against the rules to post these things

Your posts were not deleted, they are still there in the merged threads.

actually read threads, as the number of threads that get merged because they contain the same content is staggering after a PPV like this weekend

some threads are confusion as hell

Cheers for explaining that a bit better bro i appreciate it, still trying to learn to use forums

no worries.  normally you would have been fine as not as many people would have been here posting.  but it pays to check the mega threads because chances are someones mentioned it and its in one of them

Archived