UFC Fight Pass

FightersPOV.com

Quick question, I've had Fight Pass for about a week or two and this is the first pay per view event since I've been subscribed. How long does it usually take for the early fight pass-only fights from UFC 196 to appear on there. Like fight pass also streamed Titan FC on friday, but I can't find it now to replay it. What's the norm for these things?

They're there immediately, but they're not always easy to find.

For prelims, the best way to find it on the website is Pay Per View Events (go here whether it's a PPV, or not) > Event Replay > Click on Event, and there's a tab for Event Video, and the related videos (prelims, weigh-ins, press conferences, etc) are under there.

They're there immediately, but they're not always easy to find.

For prelims, the best way to find it on the website is Pay Per View Events (go here whether it's a PPV, or not) > Event Replay > Click on Event, and there's a tab for Event Video, and the related videos (prelims, weigh-ins, press conferences, etc) are under there.

Wow hopefully Fight Pass 2.0 is a bit more streamlined.  Thanks for the info 

MCMOD is spot on.  I wish they made it a little easier to navigate through Fightpass. Hopefully with their big push to get more signups they will revamp the layout. 

Also, the Titan FC replay is here: http://www.ufc.tv/video/titan-fc-37

For some reason, it's listed under the UFC Replays section of the library instead of the Titan FC section.

Also, the Titan FC replay is here: http://www.ufc.tv/video/titan-fc-37

For some reason, it's listed under the UFC Replays section of the library instead of the Titan FC section.

Thank you to both.....i couldn've looked for hours

I could have sworn I got an email from fight pass about a month ago that said they are revamping fight pass to make it more user friendly basically.

I never got an email, but there was a recent show, I think it might've been the Silva/Bisping show, where they advertised that a revamped interface was coming soon.

The biggest thing I want from Fight Pass is a resume feature so that you can pick up where you left off when watching a show.

id also like a decent fighter search with archived fights in order.  Too much inconsistency when looking for a specific fight, there is either a :

• link to the whole card (aint nobody got time for that)
  • a lot of fighters fights but in random order
  • missing fights from cards that shouldn't be missing.  ( I was looking to rewatch Amirkhanis submission over Masio Fullen, there was only a link to Andy Ogle fight and the whole fight card where he fought Andy Ogle)

• 8 months later...

anyone got fightpass in the uk on android?

I've got it and don't seem to be able to stream over 3/4g! - tried on both samsung s6 and blackberry priv.

Signed into the app on an iphone and had no trouble at all!

Anyone else have the same issue?

Any suggestions/solutions would be greatly appreciated.

anyone got fightpass in the uk on android?

I've got it and don't seem to be able to stream over 3/4g! - tried on both samsung s6 and blackberry priv.

Signed into the app on an iphone and had no trouble at all!

Anyone else have the same issue?

Any suggestions/solutions would be greatly appreciated.

i gave up with the app on phone.  just use it on my computer.

Archived