New MMA/UFC Podcast

FightersPOV.com

Fine folks of the forum, just wanted to let you guys know about my daily 5 minute podcast.  I usually answer 1 question, give you my fighter of the day, and my thought of the day.  It's currently available for free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for my Android users.  I currently have 19 episodes up, all 5 minutes or less.  If you guys end up listening to it, let me know what you think.  I'm just having fun with it.  If you like what you hear, please hit that subscribe button.  www.FightersPOV.com will take you to iTunes, and if you're an Android user on Stitcher Radio, the name of the podcast is Fighter's Point Of View.  All right ladies and gents, have a good one.

Fine folks of the forum, just wanted to let you guys know about my daily 5 minute podcast.  I usually answer 1 question, give you my fighter of the day, and my thought of the day.  It's currently available for free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for my Android users.  I currently have 19 episodes up, all 5 minutes or less.  If you guys end up listening to it, let me know what you think.  I'm just having fun with it.  If you like what you hear, please hit that subscribe button.  www.FightersPOV.com will take you to iTunes, and if you're an Android user on Stitcher Radio, the name of the podcast is Fighter's Point Of View.  All right ladies and gents, have a good one.

I'll take a look.

You're gonna need Jimmies made of Kevlar though man, some of the folks here are out and out trolls and may well go through your stuff with a fine tooth comb looking for stuff to pick apart......for no other reason than the pleasure they get from negativity.

Ep2: I'm not a Rothwell fan but many here are. Didn't know he was calling that choke "The Bear Trap", that's pretty funny. 

Yes, I'm a Fight Pass subscriber and as I live in the UK where all of the events come pretty much free as part of my sports package, I'm quite happy to pay £5.99 a month for extra content and the catalogue.

Ep19: 3/5 isn't a bad prediction rate for that card. A lot of underdogs came through and in the Prediction league game that many of us here play the winning score was on 7-5. To put that into perspective at the previous event three of us correctly picked 11 out of 13 winners. 

Ep17: You offered your 196 main card predictions for gamblers. Now i'm not trying to nitpick but as you mention you're not a gambler. I am though so speaking from the perspective of a gambler, I would perhaps be more interested in you picking one underdog on the card that you think has the best chance of the upset and explaining why. Simply naming all the betting favorites on the main card isn't helpful to a gambler. On a side note, I enjoyed "The Intern" too and it's definitely outside of my usual genre. (There is a Movie Discussion Thread in the Outside the UFC section of the forum).

I'll listen to a few more when I get a chance. Your show comes off quite well, a good tea break distraction. You're clearly a passionate and well informed fan. Good stuff.

Ep2: I'm not a Rothwell fan but many here are. Didn't know he was calling that choke "The Bear Trap", that's pretty funny. 

Yes, I'm a Fight Pass subscriber and as I live in the UK where all of the events come pretty much free as part of my sports package, I'm quite happy to pay £5.99 a month for extra content and the catalogue.

Ep19: 3/5 isn't a bad prediction rate for that card. A lot of underdogs came through and in the Prediction league game that many of us here play the winning score was on 7-5. To put that into perspective at the previous event three of us correctly picked 11 out of 13 winners. 

Ep17: You offered your 196 main card predictions for gamblers. Now i'm not trying to nitpick but as you mention you're not a gambler. I am though so speaking from the perspective of a gambler, I would perhaps be more interested in you picking one underdog on the card that you think has the best chance of the upset and explaining why. Simply naming all the betting favorites on the main card isn't helpful to a gambler. On a side note, I enjoyed "The Intern" too and it's definitely outside of my usual genre. (There is a Movie Discussion Thread in the Outside the UFC section of the forum).

I'll listen to a few more when I get a chance. Your show comes off quite well, a good tea break distraction. You're clearly a passionate and well informed fan. Good stuff.

you sound calm Denizen,  take it you haven't been to the cornershop for a couple of tinnies recently 8-)

Thanks for the input brother I truly appreciate it.  I'll definitely be giving more predictions in the future as you suggested, so I might pick more than just the main card.  Pretty cool to have you listen from all the way in the UK.  I live in south Florida.  Thanks again Denizen

Archived