Will Jon Jones Be The Next Star To Lose? Or Will He Beat Every HW With Ease?

ALL the HWs will get styled on by Jones.

He said he wants to move up to fight Cain or Werdum.

It's going to be a good year, Jones the LHW & HW champ and Conor the FW & LW champ. 

Now I command all of you to post your pics of Conor losing to Nate and Jones beating Gus. Thanks homies.

I think 2016 will the Jones year!

He will maul DC and Gus and handle AJ pretty well (but thats another discussion for later lol).

I dont think he will move up to HW this year tho. I would say he fights all these 3 guys in 2016 and moves up in 2017.

Conor will reign at 145 for as long as he wants having only Edgar as a true challenge.

Conor being 155 champ ? It will all depend on who is the champ at the moment.

Werdum beats him how ever he damn well pleases. 

Polarbear, Hunto, Stipe, JDS, Reem all treat him like childsplay. 

Barnett probably taps him or grinds out a win. 

I think he can beat Cain, Arlov, Bigfoot, Mir, Nelson & Browne but they won't be easy and it could go either way. 

He can beat all the cans like Mitrione, Struve, Duffee, Shawn Jordan, Black Beast, Roshalt etc...... 

Jones will be a mess at HW.i think a heavier guy will out wrestle bones.this fight may not happen but rosholt will beat jones.many will not like this but once a big guy like rosholt closes the distance,he will take jones down and lay on him and do some damage.struve will also beat jones.no doubt on the top HW as well.

I think he will get KOd in the HW division. Will be interesting to see how much he can bulk up and how much power that will add but I cant see him beating Werdum. I think he could beat Cain if he ran most of the fight and some of the others too but I dont think he has the fire power to beat the best heavies.

LOL, the Conor hype is dead and now Cole's moving on with Jones. 

You must be extremely new here asian_h. I was Jones biggest nut hugger on this forum by far and every one of you regulars knows it.

I never stopped taking about Jones, but he was suspended for a year and there wasn't anything to talk about until no he came back, which is now.

Werdum beats him how ever he damn well pleases. 

Polarbear, Hunto, Stipe, JDS, Reem all treat him like childsplay. 

Barnett probably taps him or grinds out a win. 

I think he can beat Cain, Arlov, Bigfoot, Mir, Nelson & Browne but they won't be easy and it could go either way. 

He can beat all the cans like Mitrione, Struve, Duffee, Shawn Jordan, Black Beast, Roshalt etc...... 

LoL You think Mark Hunt would beat Jon Jones?

photo-thumb-437030.jpg?_r=1455117286

Jones will be a mess at HW.i think a heavier guy will out wrestle bones.this fight may not happen but rosholt will beat jones.many will not like this but once a big guy like rosholt closes the distance,he will take jones down and lay on him and do some damage.struve will also beat jones.no doubt on the top HW as well.

Thats some very bold predictions right here. Dang!

Thats some very bold predictions right here. Dang!

This are some tough predictions,usually i get burned by some fans but then again i try to match their styles.same as what i've posted with ronda/holm.bones has some difficulty fighting a bigger guy,as what we saw with gus.a taller and heavier guy may give him trouble.but i would want to see him at HW.a jds showdown would be very interesting as well.but i'm sticking with his problems with rosholt and struve.

Archived