Title shots as per the Bubba methodology

Bubba_Sparks

New rankings....lots of unbooked title fights, let's sort this out according to the Bubba golden rules.  Highest ranked fighter off a win who hasn't had a previous loss to the champ gets the shot.  Also deposed champs don't get another title shot until they've won at least one fight.

So we should have:-

MM v Cejudo (already sorted)

Cruz v Barao (hmm, not so sure)

Conor v Edgar (definitely)

RDA v Alvarez (meh, maybe Nate should be rewarded)

Lawler v Wonderboy

Rockhold v Bisping (rematch of the century in a no headbutts match) Belfort

DC v Jones (sorted)

Werdum v Miocic (sorted)

JJ v Gadalha (sorted)

Tate v Nunes

Thoughts?  Main issue is the rankings are highly suspect....realised today you can look at the rankings per person who does the ranking, some are decidedly suspect - one bloke had Tim Kennedy go up four places in the rankings this week despite no top 15 MWs fighting!

Yeah looks good. But seeing as Wonderboy is booked might as well throw Nate in there. Then again, GSP was just at UFC 196. We'll just say that's coincidental, but when that fight gets announced, don't tell me I told you so. Cause I did.

Good point, but this would be a no head-butts match. 

That said, for some reason i thought Bisping was ranked above Vitor; as he's not, then I'm afraid Vitor has to get the next shot.

it kind of sucks for middleweight, because I honestly don't see any of them being a match for Rockhold. The middleweight top contenders are all pretty old fighters who are long past there prime. Weidman is the only real challenge in my opinion and I think even he will get rekt again.

it kind of sucks for middleweight, because I honestly don't see any of them being a match for Rockhold. The middleweight top contenders are all pretty old fighters who are long past there prime. Weidman is the only real challenge in my opinion and I think even he will get rekt again.

I wouldn't mind that fight although Vitor couldn't pull the win off again

This is where the Bubba rankings really come into their own.  If Luke fought Vitor and beat him, then he would have beaten all of the top 5 and automatically qualifies for a super-fight against the LHW champion.

This is where the Bubba rankings really come into their own.  If Luke fought Vitor and beat him, then he would have beaten all of the top 5 and automatically qualifies for a super-fight against the LHW champion.

if jones beats DC, Rockhold will want to fight him to avenge his team mate, that would be a big fight.

Nate beat the former LW contender, he should get the shot instead.

Wonderboy is on a tear. If he beats MacDonald (He will) guaranteed shot.

Edgar vs Conor should be booked aswell.

You can never really count out Rory though, no matter how good his opponent seems. 

Rory crumbled against Lawler. I think he'll never be the same again.

And Wonderboy's striking skills are 100 times better than Robbie's. RIP in Pieces Rory.

I do believe wonderboy will win, but Rory is a tough guy and I wouldn't be totally surprised if he pulled off the upset. 

Nate beat the former LW contender, he should get the shot instead.

Nothing made McGinger the number one contender besides the UFC overhyping him.

Nate should get Pettis after Showtime kills Barboza. Then we can all laugh as Nate gets clowned on, and we can stop pretending like he's a top ranked fighter. He certainly is not.

Nate should get Pettis after Showtime kills Barboza. Then we can all laugh as Nate gets clowned on, and we can stop pretending like he's a top ranked fighter. He certainly is not.

It's not the first time you've been wrong. And one thing is for certain, it won't be the last time.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/186145-which-of-you-fake-diaz-fans-has-the-balls-to-bet-on-him/

lel

You mean no hands pettis?

Why has Pettis been ducking Diaz since he's been in the UFC?

I mean Showtime "who has always weighed less than McGinger, yet won and defended a belt in a weight class above him" Pettis.

That guy.

lol what?  You have nothing to stand on other than Anthony lying and saying he cuts 2 pounds to make weight.  Dude was about 180 when he was filming TUF against Melendez.

Then it's the Whittaker era. He has the handspeed and power to KO any or them

Belfort would kill Rockhold AGAIN.

Even the playing field first and let him have his therapy.

You wouldn't send a fighter into the cage with a hemoglobin of only 7. Why let Vitor enter the cage with low test levels?

#LetThemJuice

you are obviously sick and twisted with no respect for humanity!  With that said its time to let Bisping juice with a 25/8 IV... Let Bisping become a Warhorse for his Last Ride!

New rankings....lots of unbooked title fights, let's sort this out according to the Bubba golden rules.  Highest ranked fighter off a win who hasn't had a previous loss to the champ gets the shot.  Also deposed champs don't get another title shot until they've won at least one fight.

So we should have:-

MM v Cejudo (already sorted)

Cruz v Barao (hmm, not so sure)

Conor v Edgar (definitely)

RDA v Alvarez (meh, maybe Nate should be rewarded)

Lawler v Wonderboy

Rockhold v Bisping (rematch of the century in a no headbutts match) Belfort

DC v Jones (sorted)

Werdum v Miocic (sorted)

JJ v Gadalha (sorted)

Tate v Nunes

Thoughts?  Main issue is the rankings are highly suspect....realised today you can look at the rankings per person who does the ranking, some are decidedly suspect - one bloke had Tim Kennedy go up four places in the rankings this week despite no top 15 MWs fighting!

I disagree with Wonderboy and Miocic.

Overeem should be the number one contender after beating JDS.

Woodley should be fighting LAwler.

UFC has gone full retard,they are just tossing out title shots from every corner now.

I figure we should  see Rhonda versus J Jones soon and Weidman versus Minny mouse.

It is why MMA is just a one night spectacle you can't take it as a career sport to follow,thger is no logical sense or design ,just toss out fights you figure make money.Even the rules are god awful,promoted as MMA but the rules try to enforce it as nothing more than boxing.Same reason boxing never made it as a long term legit sport,just a spectacle,you have boxers hugging each other every single round but not one point deduction,notr one warning,just some slow **** 60 year old ref that rivals Herb for the slowness award.

We need someone with half a brain to take these spectacle sports and deliver them some common sense,make them ORGANIZED,instead of just a one night spectacle.

Archived