Conor V Diaz at Lightweight?

pound4poundG

Conor V Diaz at lightweight?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Conor
    • Diaz

Apologies if someone has already done a thread on this I must have missed it.

If they have a rematch at Lightweight who takes it? 

Im going to side with Diaz but I think it will be closer and im not sure if Diaz would be able to take the shots as easy as he did at 170. What you guys think?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diaz knocks him clean out in the first. He already dusted him with no training camp, if he comes in prepared it won't even be a contest.

Also, don't fall victim to Dana's honey****ing. Diaz wasn't training for a triathalon, he was in Cabo getting wasted on a Yacht. He posted pictures and videos of it the other day.

Dude literally came off the couch and smashed this dude on 10 days notice. 

What would make it any closer? Are you brain dead or what?

Nate Diaz with a full training camp is gonna be 10x better.

A McGregor who will have to cut more weight for the weigh ins will only have worse cardio.

Why the F do people think that only because it was contracted as a WW 11 days before the fight it suddenly made both fighters bigger?!? 

Conor did not bulk up in 11 days to be a proper WW fighter (which none of them are). He came in the way he prepared himself for the RDA fight at 155lbs., but had the comfort of having to cut less weight for Diaz, which only made his cardio better that what it would've been otherwise.

It was a LW fight with a small weight cut, which only made it easier for McGregor (and Diaz who was out of shape).
Conor weighed in at 168lbs, having cut down from 177lbs (as reported many times).

If he fought RDA, he would have cut 22lbs for the weigh ins instead those 9lbs which he cut for Diaz.

A fully prepared Diaz would be flawless and destroy McTapper via KO in rd 1. The holes in Conor's game and mentality are way too big to fight anyone whom he doesn't dwarf in size, strength and reach.

Conor beats Diaz at any weight in a rematch. He won't fight him the same way again. He will point fight him to a dec win like everyone else who beats Nate.

Conor got carried away and attacked to kill. But you can't do that against Nate, Conor payed the price once he got tired.

His defense stopped working. When you ONLY rely on trunk movement and slipping, then you get tired... And your opponent is still in there and NOT tired, you have BIG problems. That is what we saw.

Conor by dec.

A McGregor who will have to cut more weight for the weigh ins will only have worse cardio.

Why the F do people think that only because it was contracted as a WW 11 days before the fight it suddenly made both fighters bigger?!? 

Conor did not bulk up in 11 days to be a proper WW fighter (which none of them are). He came in the way he prepared himself for the RDA fight at 155lbs., but had the comfort of having to cut less weight for Diaz, which only made his cardio better that what it would've been otherwise.

It was a LW fight with a small weight cut, which only made it easier for McGregor (and Diaz who was out of shape).

Conor weighed in at 168lbs, having cut down from 177lbs (as reported many times).

If he fought RDA, he would have cut 22lbs for the weigh ins instead those 9lbs which he cut for Diaz.

A fully prepared Diaz would be flawless and destroy McTapper via KO in rd 1. The holes in Conor's game and mentality are way too big to fight anyone whom he doesn't dwarf in size, strength and reach.

The reason i think it would be closer is because I think Nate is naturally bigger than Conor and I think he weighed more than conor on fight night. Conor couldnt even hit the 170 limit at the weigh ins. Conor probabaly weighed the same on fight night where as I think Nate will have re hydrated more. Also I think Conor was throwing bombs everytime he threw a punch he thought he would take nate out. Next time he woulndt make this mistake. Also if the weighins are at leightweight they can both rehydrate and weigh about 170 fightnight. 

Patster is delusional.

Nate has said in EVERY interview that he was in fantastic shape, training for a triathalon. He is in the gym working on his boxing and bjj and everything else EVERY DAY.

"On my worst day I train for two hours, I don't have hobbies" -Nate Diaz post fight interview with jay glazer, Bryan Stann, etc.

"I train harder in the off season then everyone else does for a fight camp" -Nate Diaz post fight interview

You guys are literally morons who know NOTHING about the fighter you are praising.

This is what full camp Nate looks like you uneducated fool.

z9xObIb.jpg

#NateHadNoTrainingCampAndBodiedHimLOL

I doubt it. For him to win a decision, he needs to not tap again homie.

His cardio is cabbage.

I give him credit for coming out throwing hands but he is the least well rounded champ out of all the current ones.

I like you cause you're reasonable.

He tried to kill Nate. He was humble in defeat and in all his previous victories. Can't knock that hustle. 

So he went for a desperation takedown without even needing to be desperate?

No heart can confirmed.

He was exhausted you blithering imbecile and getting lit up. He panicked and went for a takedown so he could rest and regain his composure.

You get ripped when you cut to LW from HW. At 170 he isn't as shredded.

You guys are too much sometimes.

Cutting is when you lose fat.

Dehydration is when you deplet a good portion of fluid in your body because your a weight cutting can.

You cant "cut" 20+lbs of fat in less than 24 hours.

The level if stupidity on this forum is astounding.

Especially when I see people say, "the added muscle conor put on hindered him". Like he put on 25lbs of muscle in a few months.

Lmfao. If anything, he should have been healthier for this fight than ANY others.

You apparently have no clue what dehydration does to your body, kidney function, and toxins build up and how it makes you feel.

Michael Johnson took those same punches and kept walking forward and Conor is bigger than Johnson.

LEL.

MJ point fought Diaz like Conor should have. And that was at LW. You don't perform the same when your are 30 lbs heavier and not used to the weight class. He gassed. He'll be back stronger and continue beating your fav fighters.

Dehydration is when you deplet a good portion of fluid in your body because your a weight cutting can.

Especially when I see people say, "the added muscle conor put on hindered him". Like he put on 25lbs of muscle in a few months.

Lmfao. If anything, he should have been healthier for this fight than ANY others.

You apparently have no clue what dehydration does to your body, kidney function, and toxins build up and how it makes you feel.

I know all of this.

But Conor didn't have the same gas tank with all that extra weight.

Conor said himself that he was on a steak diet and eating that much red meat and whatever else with less weight cut saps your energy too unfortunately, eating too much meat in general unless it is Fish due to the high Omega content which improves endurance, but more so red meat. Studies have shown red meat decreases endurance a lot and causes high lactic acid just like high dairy content.

Johnson would body Canor. Majority of the top 10 in the LW division would body Canor.

I think McGregor's bad matchups are Diaz(good chin and cardio), Khabib(humpfests and doesn't want Khabib's balls on his forehead), Tony Ferguson and Dos Anjos(could be 50/50 because he broke his jaw before and if he is too emotional, it will favor McGregor).

conor-mclesnar.0.jpg

LEL.

MJ point fought Diaz like Conor should have. And that was at LW. You don't perform the same when your are 30 lbs heavier and not used to the weight class. He gassed. He'll be back stronger and continue beating your fav fighters.

Dumb. I can't stand the whole he fought 3 weight classes higher...Fighters like Mcgregor cut tons of weight so they can fight smaller guys. Then on actual fight day they weigh 10-15 pounds more than the weight class their fighting in. Only thing I can't stand about weight classes. GARBAGE. Weigh ins should be morning of the fight. Fight dos anjos and be content with 2ND place.

Nate had no training camp and bodied him lol

DID YOU TUNE IN AFTER THE 1ST ROUND? Nate was getting tooled until Conor blew his load and was out on his feet. If Conor had any cardio nate would look like Frank mir after brock got ahold of him. REAL TALK

This is what full camp Nate looks like you uneducated fool.

z9xObIb.jpg

#NateHadNoTrainingCampAndBodiedHimLOL

Is that why he had a BELT this whole time? He got gifted a LOTTERY win if nate was left without a Conor fight he'd still be broke smoking blunts on boots crying about being broke.

All of Pakal's favorite fighters get bodied lol

I wonder if he still thinks Gus is the champion despite having only 1 win since 2012.

I like anyone with character to be truthful. Sad thing most who pretended to be COOL turn out to be ****'s after some FAME. Crazy how that works like during presidential elections up to election you got a ANGEL after 1st term you get drunk uncle out the closet.

Apologies if someone has already done a thread on this I must have missed it.

If they have a rematch at Lightweight who takes it? 

Im going to side with Diaz but I think it will be closer and im not sure if Diaz would be able to take the shots as easy as he did at 170. What you guys think?

I think it is something butthurters say after saying something like "at least he comes to bang".

diaz by murder on 10 days notice.

LEL.

#1 145-168 is not 30 pounds.

#2 When he steps in the cage for a FW fight he is about 160 pounds so he weighed maybe 8 more pounds if he didn't cut weight for this fight.

160307111738-conor-mcgregor-v-nate-diaz-

Archived