Butthurt and Gloating .

Ozzy50

Yeah well I figured that there wasn't enough threads about Nate being the Goat and Conor being a bum who not only can't wrestle but has no cardio aswell ,but Conor would win if it was a LW fight ?or if they rematched ? And he's never gonna beat Frankie now and Nate should fight Lawler and which Diaz is you're fave and on and on and on ..........................

I would like to know one thing ,can Nate Diaz do an interview without using the word **** ?

Mir/Hunt all depends on which Frank Mir turns up ,if it's the one who fought Arlovski then he dies .Hunt is also known for putting in bum performances .Frank is capable of sleeping Mark and of course vice versa .It will either be a short fight or a very long boring one ,how's that for an expert prediction ,lol .

I'm actually surprised that I haven't read too many posts about Conor shooting for ankles.

In fact, I'm a little disappointed there's not more posts about Conor becoming a panic wrestler...and shooting...for ankles.

Speaking from my own perspective I am getting my digs in regards Diaz whooping Conor because U have been subjected to months and months of hearing about the second coming, the "took striking to a new level" ****

It's only fair that we keep gloating for months. The karma debt must be paid.

Fair enough ,I can understand the Gloating from the haters ,of which there were many ,and the Gloating from the (pre Conor fight )Diaz fans ,of which there were few but the sudden rise in Conor detractors and Diaz supporters is nowt new but still hilarious. As for me I must admit that Conor's stock has fallen with me somewhat due to his total inability to back up his trash talk towards Nate ,and I'm not a fan of trash talk anyway ,one of the reasons I'm not a bg fan of the Diaz brothers (note ,I'm not a hater either ) .So I guess I will let y'all enjoy /hate the next few weeks /months of Bashing and Bandwagoning .Just think ,if Nate had taken the Fight at 155 and produced the same result then Conor/Dana /the Fans wouldn't be able to try and push the WW excuse ,that would have been rustle in the extreme !!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not a fan of Diaz and I admitted that and I was willing to take a bet with you when you were trying to call out real and fake Diaz fans. 

But of course, you had no balls to take my bet, you fake Conor fan. 

Is it all over yet ? Are the Conor fans getting enough cream for their butthurt ?.Are the Diaz ****s done Gloating ?. Never knew Nate had so many fans !

Let's talk about something else now please .

agreed

this forum needs more gsp

do you guys think he'll come back for ufc 200?

To weigh in on why Australian fighters are not big news in the global octagon. Casey Stoner is an amazing motorbike rider and controlled the word stage but has has others before him go extremely well in a path well trod. Australian fighters are still a bit green with the path not too well trod so to speak. Not long ago "cage" fighting was causing controversy & illegal in all states of Australia. Even UFC 193 seemed an eye opener to alot of people in Australia because of the controversy, many thought it was still banned and not going to be allowed.  

I think that Australians in general have a touch of "tall poppy syndrome" where they get to a certain height in performance but are cut down early. So maybe i'm wrong but I think MMA will gain traction in Australia as it has some great raw talent ready just needs to have time?

To weigh in on why Australian fighters are not big news in the global octagon. Casey Stoner is an amazing motorbike rider and controlled the word stage but has has others before him go extremely well in a path well trod. Australian fighters are still a bit green with the path not too well trod so to speak. Not long ago "cage" fighting was causing controversy & illegal in all states of Australia. Even UFC 193 seemed an eye opener to alot of people in Australia because of the controversy, many thought it was still banned and not going to be allowed.  

I think that Australians in general have a touch of "tall poppy syndrome" where they get to a certain height in performance but are cut down early. So maybe i'm wrong but I think MMA will gain traction in Australia as it has some great raw talent ready just needs to have time?

Im confused what does Casey Stoner have to do with MMA? mind you I am a little drunk but this doesnt make sense 

Damn Jason throwing HEAVY hands against this WarWest wannabe.

Giving first round to Jason, 10-9

Jason-1

Cash-0

Look, I know CC209 handed you an assbeating like you've never felt before.. but siding with Jason_H is never a good look.

I body Jason_H and you at the same time, with my feet tied together, and in my sleep.

Archived