How to treat a woman properly by ITR (a guide)

I_Take_Roids_m8

I see a lot of posts on the forum by you neanderthals which clearly shows that you don't know how to treat women. I thought I would write this guide for FREE as a gesture of my appreciation of being part of you fine chaps.

Step 1. The biggest hurdle you betas need to overcome is your CONFIDENCE. Speaking to a woman fluently, confidence, class, and character are of the utmost importance. Not all women are interested in you bragging about how much you can bench or how much money you make. Women LOVE confidence (well, and money). When I first approach a woman I will look at their lips when I speak for a brief moment. This is a sign of attraction that triggers in the sub-concious mind. I follow that by making eye contact, with a relaxed joyful expression. Never, and ROIDS MEANS NEVER over compliment her. It will seem like youre trying to bag and tag her.

Step 2. When you go out on your first date with said woman, don't seem desperate for a piece. Even if you're a virgin (face it, if you're reading this, you most likely are) and never even laid your lips on another woman, be polite, chivalrous, and interested in the conversation. A great mental connection and interest in her is far more of a turn on than anything for a woman.

Step 3. Pay for everything. Don't be afraid to drop some coin on a date.

Step 4. If you are friends with her, it can still turn out in your favor. Don't believe the bull**** about "friendzone" if you end up in the friendzone, its YOUR fault. Step your ****ing game up.

NOTE: Being a gentleman only works with classy ladies. Those bar skanks will drop their panties if you play their favorite song on the juke. Go for a classy lady.

I see a lot of posts on the forum by you neanderthals which clearly shows that you don't know how to treat women. I thought I would write this guide for FREE as a gesture of my appreciation of being part of you fine chaps.

Step 1. The biggest hurdle you betas need to overcome is your CONFIDENCE. Speaking to a woman fluently, confidence, class, and character are of the utmost importance. Not all women are interested in you bragging about how much you can bench or how much money you make. Women LOVE confidence (well, and money). When I first approach a woman I will look at their lips when I speak for a brief moment. This is a sign of attraction that triggers in the sub-concious mind. I follow that by making eye contact, with a relaxed joyful expression. Never, and ROIDS MEANS NEVER over compliment her. It will seem like youre trying to bag and tag her.

Step 2. When you go out on your first date with said woman, don't seem desperate for a piece. Even if you're a virgin (face it, if you're reading this, you most likely are) and never even laid your lips on another woman, be polite, chivalrous, and interested in the conversation. A great mental connection and interest in her is far more of a turn on than anything for a woman.

Step 4. If you are friends with her, it can still turn out in your favor. Don't believe the **** about "friendzone" if you end up in the friendzone, its YOUR fault. Step your **** game up.

NOTE: Being a gentleman only works with classy ladies. Those bar skanks will drop their panties if you play their favorite song on the juke. Go for a classy lady.

Sometimes if you're really good at Step 3, you can get away with being a jack*** and screwing up the first two steps.

So get a job, you ****ing bums.

What a can thread. This is a betas lame guide.

Be an alpha. The rest is easy.

1. Subconscious? Girls don't give a ****. They wanna bang more than guys. Just don't be ugly.

2. Is alright but more women like the strong silent type than a gob ****e

3. Lol. Pay for everything. Makes you seem like a puss. Or you're going out with broke bittches. Either way, if they want some they'll offer.

4. Ive never been a friend with a single girl I wanna bang. Its biology.

Step 4. If you are friends with her, it can still turn out in your favor. Don't believe the **** about "friendzone" if you end up in the friendzone, its YOUR fault. Step your **** game up.

Dude, there's only one golden rule to follow: " treat a princess like a **** and a **** like a princess. " Job done.  :)

Also, packing 12" of slack helps, lol.  

Up until i was about 16. Not gonna lie i had my chance when i was like 12 then again at 13, then 14. then 15 but i was a bish or overzealous and didn't know what i was doing. Not that i did at 16 but i actually had my smooth operator game by then.

Never kissed a girl ^^^

1. Act as is you have a 12 inch jimmy even if you're only packing a Jason H. Confidence is attractive because it says a lot about who you are and what you think about yourself and others.

2. Flirt and be playful but don't be a creep like Megasoup. Woman don't mind a slight perv but full blown creepy makes them feel unsafe and uncomfortable.  

3. Actually learn how to open and actually listen to her interest so you can get them to talk about themselves so you can carry on a conversation but don't be too into everything they say to the point you come across like your interest is an act or that you are some push over. You can be disagreeable but be funny about it as people hate feeling judged. 

4. Look presentable and have a job. Nobody wants a broke scrub. We're attracted to people that look like they are survivable, have a future and can produce some strong survivable offspring. If you don't give a **** no one else will. 

1. Act as is you have a 12 inch jimmy even if you're only packing a Jason H. Confidence is attractive because it says a lot about who you are and what you think about yourself and others.

2. Flirt and be playful but don't be a creep like Megasoup. Woman don't mind a slight perv but full blown creepy makes them feel unsafe and uncomfortable.  

3. Actually learn how to open and actually listen to her interest so you can get them to talk about themselves so you can carry on a conversation but don't be too into everything they say to the point you come across like your interest is an act or that you are some push over. You can be disagreeable but be funny about it as people hate feeling judged. 

4. Look presentable and have a job. Nobody wants a broke scrub. We're attracted to people that look like they are survivable, have a future and can produce some strong survivable offspring. If you don't give a **** no one else will.

BOOM!

Just tell them where you want to take them and then take them there.  If the vibe is good and you don't have to be anywhere the next morning, take them to your place and have a good time.  Just be clean, be nice and be fun and you shouldn't have a problem.  

I already learned this from carnage. 

He gained his knowledge from a sex & love class he took a few years ago m8s. 

well, he sure didnt learn it from my mother after he violated her with no respect or manners whatsoever.  he even teabagged her after the deed was done

was not imprezzed.

Just tell them where you want to take them and then take them there.  If the vibe is good and you don't have to be anywhere the next morning, take them to your place and have a good time.  Just be clean, be nice and be fun and you shouldn't have a problem.  

and if the vibe isnt good and she says no?

Archived