Forget UFC 200

You know your team is friggin awful when you're making a thread to announce that they made the semi-final of a local cup.

Also, City Septic FC? lol

ill be lucky if i get to announce that my beloved canucks made the playoffs this year :(

it hurts it hurts!

is this not the second time Celtic are playing Sevco?

Its Rangers vs Septic I do not know this Sevco you speak of

I have to agree that this is a bigger event by far than UFC200.

War the green and white hoops!

You'll be crying at the end oif the 90 minutes, It will be a lot like Diaz vs McGregor, Septic meant to win but the Gers crush them

I've always preferred rangers to celtic.

Go on my brother

This has nothing to do with the UFC

Hence the Outside UFC section

You know your team is friggin awful when you're making a thread to announce that they made the semi-final of a local cup.

Also, City Septic FC? lol

Semi Finals , Finals, Winning cups is just another day for the mighty boys in blue but Rangers vs Celtic for the first time in years is a major occurence

is this not the second time Celtic are playing Sevco?

Playing third division we STILL had DOUBLE the attendance figures of Hearts, A team who should have been punished like we were but deemed insignificant so got a little points deduction

Hence the Outside UFC section

Semi Finals , Finals, Winning cups is just another day for the mighty boys in blue but Rangers vs Celtic for the first time in years is a major occurence

Playing third division we STILL had DOUBLE the attendance figures of Hearts, A team who should have been punished like we were but deemed insignificant so got a little points deduction

am I detecting a rustled RFC? 8-) #itworked

P.s Hearts never cheated and always paid their taxes hence why we weren't sent to div 3 and didn't start out as a new club :D

Wait a minute..

You think the the team that leads the first division, and hasn't outright lost a Scottish Cup game since April is going to lose to the guys from the league below them?? And this game isn't for another six weeks?!

What is happening in this thread?

Wait a minute..

You think the the team that leads the first division, and hasn't outright lost a Scottish Cup game since April is going to lose to the guys from the league below them?? And this game isn't for another six weeks?!

Im impressed that Cashflow knows about Scottish football nevermind what an actual football is.  Kudos.

But yeah there are quite a few Celtic fans I work with that think even they will lose this game.  It should be a good one,  Ranger will put everything into it, not to mention they have some quality (ex Hearts) players not to mention Billy King on loan.  They have a lot to prove especially as they will be moving up next year for sure.  Celtic have had a pretty poor league run and are losing momentum not to mention they lost to Ross County in the diddy cup last month.

Honestly thought Rangers going bankrupt and getting kicked down to div 3 is pretty much the worst thing to happen to Celtic. They lost the motivation to be the best week in, week out and are now ****e

Wait a minute..

Yes bro but our place is no justified, we were persecuted and went through trial by media before trial by court, we were found guilty by the press couldnt find a buyer so went into administration, then booted from the top tier to the bottom tier but we are fighting our way back and have a team that would have won the top league this term as Celtic have been poor. We have already beaten top tier teams on route to the Semi finals and when the odds come out you will see it is closer than position suggests.

PS The subsequent Court Case found us NOT GUILTY on all counts but by that time the damage was done yet no repurcussion for those who print lie after lie

am I detecting a rustled RFC? 8-) #itworked

P.s Hearts never cheated and always paid their taxes hence why we weren't sent to div 3 and didn't start out as a new club :D

As you know our clubs have a close bond between the fans, we show you hospitality when in our city and vice versa. We will always respect the team that formed McCraes Battalion

Real talk RangersFC; I'll be cheering for you boys all the way back to the prem.

I'm a fan of Darlington FC - due to a combination of a dodgy chairman, appalling mismanagement and a similar trial by media you mention, after 130 years of existence we went into administration a few years ago, and as a result got relegated from the 4th tier to the 9th.  We're now in the 7th tier, but it's a long way back.

I know the circumstances and indeed stature of the clubs are very different, but as a result, i have a lot of sympathy for your lads.

Real talk RangersFC; I'll be cheering for you boys all the way back to the prem.

I'm a fan of Darlington FC - due to a combination of a dodgy chairman, appalling mismanagement and a similar trial by media you mention, after 130 years of existence we went into administration a few years ago, and as a result got relegated from the 4th tier to the 9th. We're now in the 7th tier, but it's a long way back.

I know the circumstances and indeed stature of the clubs are very different, but as a result, i have a lot of sympathy for your lads.

The same circumstances bro and I bet no one in the media is held accountable for Darlington either. Proud of you for sticking by your team with that kind of loyalty Darlington will be back in the big leagues soon enough

Respect Bro

In fact the scum bags went one step further with Darlington, When the FA ruled that Darlington was no longer the same team obviously the club didnt have the hundreds of thousands of pounds to challenge that with FIFA and UEFA who WOULD have ruled in your favour

Mate, don't get me started. They faffed us around so much that the new team wasn't able to register in time for the fa cup so we had to sit that out for a season as well.

As you know our clubs have a close bond between the fans, we show you hospitality when in our city and vice versa. We will always respect the team that formed McCraes Battalion

last time I was at Ibrox Rangers fans were spitting at us from the above section of the Sandy Jardine stand ....

As much as I think RangersFC is the biggest tool here,we do share the fact that we are the people. Rangers are going to horse Celtic in the semi, easy. 

Having a right good laugh at butthurt bhoys on here banging on about the sevco chat. 

Glasgow Rangers, the worlds must successful team with the most decorated history in world football, according to governing boides that is. 

As much as I think RangersFC is the biggest tool here,we do share the fact that we are the people. Rangers are going to horse Celtic in the semi, easy.

Having a right good laugh at butthurt bhoys on here banging on about the sevco chat.

Glasgow Rangers, the worlds must successful team with the most decorated history in world football, according to governing boides that is.

lol, that record is padded as ****. Coming first in a two team league isn't much to be proud of, m8

last time I was at Ibrox Rangers fans were spitting at us from the above section of the Sandy Jardine stand ....

Always get an arsehole or two bro but we hand our boozer over to a Hearts supporters club (The CSS) when you are playing Septic or on Cup business at hampden. We both hold the same ideals as a club and our hatred of Celtic is palpable when we play them. I was invited up by some Hearts boys to watch Hearts vs Celtic (Lennon got attacked) and the atmosphere was absolutely crazy, if they could have harnessed the hatred into Electricity it would have powered the UK for 10 years

Young Crom you have 32 posts you cannot decide who is a tool and who isn't

I don't need to, your posts speak for themselves. I'd be surprised if you're allowed on a computer without supervision.

Give up you clown, You have about 50 posts and 90% of them are addressed to me. Are you obsessed with me? I dont swing that way bro but if you look online you will find your thing. Good luck with the search though I hear McGregor is a GRINDR user so fingers crossed for you

Give up you clown, You have about 50 posts and 90% of them are addressed to me. Are you obsessed with me? I dont swing that way bro but if you look online you will find your thing. Good luck with the search though I hear McGregor is a GRINDR user so fingers crossed for you

Again, no real sense came out of that.

The odds have been released for the game they are

Rangers 7/2

The Draw 11/4

Septic 8/11

An interesting point for our Foreign cousins like CashFlow is Celtic are favourites to beat Rangers and also favourites to win the cup but Rangers are second favourites to win the Cup ahead of other Top Flight Clubs, that shows the standing we have as a team

The odds have been released for the game they are

Rangers 7/2

The Draw 11/4

Septic 8/11

An interesting point for our Foreign cousins like CashFlow is Celtic are favourites to beat Rangers and also favourites to win the cup but Rangers are second favourites to win the Cup ahead of other Top Flight Clubs, that shows the standing we have as a team

more shows how poor the spl actually is

The SPL has be horrendous this season, The standard of play has dramatically declined and that shows when our clubs compete in Europe. The SFA now know they blundered by banishing us to division 3 now that the co effieceny has dropped huge

passing the blame on to the SFA forum the piss poor financial management of Rangers is poor form, m8. They went down and dragged everyone down with you, lol :lol:

passing the blame on to the SFA forum the piss poor financial management of Rangers is poor form, m8. They went down and dragged everyone down with you, lol :lol:

If you knew anything about our situation uou will know how true a statement i made was. Media lies made a club worth £50 million look like it was £50 million in debt with another £150 million to come. If those lies were not put out against the club we would npt have been sold for a pound to Whyte

Archived