Official Freddievanhalen3 Where are you from thread

freddievanhalen3

Born in Sudbury Ontario. Moved to an isolated but beautiful community on the coast of British Columbia called Powell River at age 5/6. Went to university in Edmonton Alberta, back to Powell River for 1 year then to Vancouver, Canada where I spent most of my life, except for a few years in Europe and Costa Rica until 3 years ago when I moved to France. So where am I from? you tell me hah. I tell people Vancouver because home is where the heart is 8)

I was born in Lesmahagow cant remember anything from it left when I was very little.

Then moved up to Aberdeen where I have stayed since.

Been away many times but Scotland will always be home.

Do you know of Iain Banks?

recently voted 19th worst place to live in Britain, so go **** yourselves you bunch of cunce

Crawley Town is the place to be homies

I used to live in Crawley and I never saw what the fuss was about; decent place near lots of forests.

I was born in York, Yorkshire, England but have been exiled to Surrey for a long long time.

I used to live in Crawley and I never saw what the fuss was about; decent place near lots of forests.

I was born in York, Yorkshire, England but have been exiled to Surrey for a long long time.

what area of crawley did you live?

i was born and raised in West Green, lived in Northgate and now in Bewbush, which is not the ghetto it once was 

Born n raised on the Westbank ( <the best bank :) ) which is 5-10 min from downtown New Orleans. Lived there my first 25 yrs. 

Currently living in a small chitty town near Lafayette. 

Contemplating moving to Canada. lol

I would move to Canada in a heartbeat if it was warm and had a beach

I would move to Canada in a heartbeat if it was warm and had a beach

its warm here and we have like 5 or 6 beaches here. even a nude beach. so you and the chad will feel right at home

come move to canada and sit on my lap big boy.

Archived