Dana White Looking For A Fight E03

Denizen

Let's be frank. It's pretty much just North America supplying worthy talent these days.

There's a reason the UFC focuses on American talent. 

Yeah, PPV's.

Edit: Whomever gave this guy WarWests AV, let him off the hook.I already gave him a like by mistake.

I feel a bit short changed somehow. 

We got to see CM Punk crapping his pants after realising he was actually in for a real fight and we got to see three guys in a mid-life crisis behaving like frat boys......funny but cringe.

I was hoping for another fighter to cheer/jeer.

Anyway. I suppose it does what it says on the tin, not a bad magazine show.

At one point he says he hates when people dont fight at there weight class and that he doesnt like when people go up when they shouldnt or something of the sort but isnt that what Conor just did?

I think he said he hates it when they do that just to impress him.  The guy was getting bashed up by a guy noticeably bigger than him.

I find the show to be good harmless fun tbh honest.  I think Matt Serra makes it; seems like a good lad.  

I think he said he hates it when they do that just to impress him.  The guy was getting bashed up by a guy noticeably bigger than him.

I find the show to be good harmless fun tbh honest.  I think Matt Serra makes it; seems like a good lad.  

probably true..  I really like the show honestly I find Matt Serra pretty funny and Nick is another character..  Dana seems to be enjoying himself too which is good.. they all play off each other really well

probably true..  I really like the show honestly I find Matt Serra pretty funny and Nick is another character..  Dana seems to be enjoying himself too which is good.. they all play off each other really well

Man Vs Food + **** + Bellator = Dana White Lookin' For A Fight

Can't believe that + + was censored.

+++tumblr_m3jz0ajX3b1rupjfvo1_500.gif

Let's be frank. It's pretty much just North America supplying worthy talent these days.

There's a reason the UFC focuses on American talent.

If you say so. I've seen 3 eps of looking for a fighter and they haven't found very much talent. Plus some of the "great food joints" they have been visiting look absolute ****e. It's like a budget version of man vs food...

Yeah, PPV's.

Edit: Whomever gave this guy WarWests AV, let him off the hook.I already gave him a like by mistake.

If you say so. 

Flyweight - American champion - 11/15 Americans

BW -  American champion - 10/15 Americans

FW - Future American champion - 11/15 Americans

LW - 11/15 Americans

WW - American champion - 8/15 Americans

MW - American champion - 7/15 Americans

LHW - American champion (interim and real one) - 8/15 Americans

HW - Future American champion - 8/15 Americans

Denny quit being so salty in every thread. It's not a good look.

Flyweight - American champion - 11/15 Americans

BW -  American champion - 10/15 Americans

FW - Future American champion - 11/15 Americans

LW - 11/15 Americans

WW - American champion - 8/15 Americans

MW - American champion - 7/15 Americans

LHW - American champion (interim and real one) - 8/15 Americans

HW - Future American champion - 8/15 Americans

Denny quit being so salty in every thread. It's not a good look.

How has three been exactly 15 defenses for every belt

How has three been exactly 15 defenses for every belt

think he means 11/15 of top 15 are yankie doodles.  FW argument is weak by sayin future American champions. 

Cashflow let me just clarify that I know USA has best MMA fighters etc.  But if Dana white was to get out of the USA for the show im sure he would find better fights/fighters in Europe and Asia than he would in the likes of Alaska and Kansas. 

It looks like the taser wire is hooked up to serra and they hold hands so it travel through all of them. The officer next to serra is holding him while he falls to the floor, but he is not affected?

yeah I thought that too.  why didn't they just shoot them with a taser individually,  would have been so much better from a viewers perspective.

Archived