The MMA capital of the world

cashfl0w

I saw one of the salty non-Americans talking about how Baldie claims they're going "around the world" to scout talent, but then don't bother to make it across an ocean on "Two Baldies, A Tooth, and Some Food".

Welp, in case you were wondering, here's the reasoning:

Flyweight - American champion - 11/15
 ranked fighters are Americans
BW -  American champion - 10/15 ranked fighters are Americans

FW - Future American champion - 11/15 ranked fighters are Americans

LW - 11/15 ranked fighters are Americans

WW - American champion - 8/15 ranked fighters are Americans

MW - American champion - 7/15 ranked fighters are Americans

LHW - American champion (interim and real one) - 8/15 ranked fighters are Americans

HW - Future American champion - 8/15 ranked fighters are Americans

There you have it. Including the women, we hold 6/9 belts, and will soon be adding two more to that collection. 74 of 120 ranked male fighters are Americans. You can effectively add on Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Rafael Dos Anjos, and all the Brazilians that escaped to civilization to our roster too.

tumblr_n8674hfVNY1rmbz5io1_500.gif

Face it. We run this MMA ****, and the rest of you are merely the tomato cans we come to brutalize.

Pah, we still kick your asses every day of the week at cricket and kabaddi.

Joking aside, I can see why Dana doesn't bother leaving the states as I'm sure there is plenty of untapped talent, but it does make me laugh when he starts an episode with "We're travelling around the WORLD to find the very best MMA talent.  This week we're at Hickfest fighting in Kansas...."

Pah, we still kick your asses every day of the week at cricket and kabaddi.

Joking aside, I can see why Dana doesn't bother leaving the states as I'm sure there is plenty of untapped talent, but it does make me laugh when he starts an episode with "We're travelling around the WORLD to find the very best MMA talent.  This week we're at Hickfest fighting in Kansas...."

Merely because that hillbilly at Hickfest in Kansas would march off a plane and absolutely dominate the fighting organizations overseas.

Could you imagine if they unleashed him on Australia?

Merely because that hillbilly at Hickfest in Kansas would march off a plane and absolutely dominate the fighting organizations overseas.

Could you imagine if they unleashed him on Australia?

Lol.  You've just missed the antipodean shift mate unfortunately.  I'm sure this will rumble on until those time-travelling freaks from the future wake up.

Also where did you come up with those numbers...

There are 10 divisions with top 15 rankings. If you did top 15 it would be 150. If you only did the top 10 it would be 100. If you didn't count WMMA then carry on. 

Lol.  You've just missed the antipodean shift mate unfortunately.  I'm sure this will rumble on until those time-travelling freaks from the future wake up.

They would've let me slide til I had the nerve to say some hillbilly in Kansas would clear out their continent.

Now I'm in trouble.

Also where did you come up with those numbers...

There are 10 divisions with top 15 rankings. If you did top 15 it would be 150. If you only did the top 10 it would be 100. If you didn't count WMMA then carry on. 

In this thread, we've established that you cannot count, nor can you read. 

You might want to see yourself out now.

i disagree, i think that mma is so big in america that the american fighters worth heir paychecks already end up in decent promotions.With TUF etc ts saturating the talent pool in america. But outside of america there are plenty of good fighters and up and comers who would kick the majority of your typical tuf casts ****.How about real maui thai fighters etc from thailand. Who would love to turn mma wages and who wuld beat the majority of the ufc in a standup fight. They mgiht not have grappling or little grappling skill but their hips are strong and difficult to take down. MMA s an american sport but that is changing.

When we have had tuf clashes series its usually the american fighters who end up on the losing side, remember UK vs America? when ross pearson won, Its not because America doesnt have good fighters, they have the best its just that only their ****ty fighters would be unheard of at this point.

I saw one of the salty non-Americans talking about how Baldie claims they're going "around the world" to scout talent, but then don't bother to make it across an ocean on "Two Baldies, A Tooth, and Some Food".

Flyweight - American champion - 11/15 ranked fighters are Americans

LHW - American champion (interim and real one) - 8/15 ranked fighters are Americans

There you have it. Including the women, we hold 6/9 belts, and will soon be adding two more to that collection. 74 of 120 ranked male fighters are Americans. You can effectively add on Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Rafael Dos Anjos, and all the Brazilians that escaped to civilization to our roster too.

Face it. We run this MMA ****, and the rest of you are merely the tomato cans we come to brutalize.

whos salty now? 

I was merely pointing out that Baldie was talking about going round the world for talent,  didn't realise he meant it in the "World Series" sense.

i disagree, i think that mma is so big in america that the american fighters worth heir paychecks already end up in decent promotions.With TUF etc ts saturating the talent pool in america. But outside of america there are plenty of good fighters and up and comers who would kick the majority of your typical tuf casts ****.How about real maui thai fighters etc from thailand. Who would love to turn mma wages and who wuld beat the majority of the ufc in a standup fight. They mgiht not have grappling or little grappling skill but their hips are strong and difficult to take down. MMA s an american sport but that is changing.

Maui is Hawaii.

Muay Thai, sir. The best Muay Thai fighters get slaughtered in the UFC, btw.

In this thread, we've established that you cannot count, nor can you read. 

You might want to see yourself out now.

I never read your threads bruh. And I can count cause I can always count on your threads to be 0/8 b8 m8.

Cashflow couldn't even produce a name ....

Looks like they objectively suck 

Australia's hope is now solely on the shoulders of Jake Matthews, whose nickname is The Celtic Kid.

He will find a way to lose to Johnny Case in ten days, and then they will be officially hopeless.

Please take your rustle and go elsewhere. Thanks. 

This thread is statistics. Google the word.

I will look into it. For now, thank you for teaching me what the 0/8 statistic looks like. 

So you just woke up. It's 7 in the morning and you felt like researching how many of the top 120 fighters were American. Guess you've been living the thug life ever since you changed your av.

How long would you say you've been living with an obsession about me?

You need an intervention or something.

How long would you say you've been living with an obsession about me?

You need an intervention or something.

like do you set an alarm for dis? It's 7 oclock, time to wake up to do some extensive research for da forums. That's almost as gangsta as 17 dollars m9

a6d56AR_700b.jpg

Flyweight - American champion - 11/15 ranked fighters are Americans

I do not think anyone can legitimately state that MMA is not dominated by Americans, Only Brazil run America even close for legitimate elite fighters

Australia's hope is now solely on the shoulders of Jake Matthews, whose nickname is The Celtic Kid.

He will find a way to lose to Johnny Case in ten days, and then they will be officially hopeless.

Johnny Case is going to beat that tomato can into a living death 

And Johnny Case has tapped to strikes before LMFAO

Let's see we have Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes, who deserves a title shot more?

We had Dillashaw and Assuncao... Assuncao hasn't seen a title shot to this very day. lol

We have Belfort/Jacare, and Weidman gets the rematch yet again.

The UFC is an American Company. The Majority on the Roster are Americans.

You guys are lucky that Siver isn't back yet. Just saying.

I'm 45-8 in bets that other people accepted on this forum.

And something fantastic like 3-7 in my last ten bets. lol.. I feel like Anderson Silva right now. I need my **** medicine back.  :(

45-8 that number is so incorrect. lol

Also You should keep that name. It's easier for me to like your posts.

45-8 that number is so incorrect. lol

Also You should keep that name. It's easier for me to like your posts.

It should be 45-9, but you decided that our last bet was null and void because you never accepted.

I still owe you a tall Weihenstephaner for that one.

Your post actually seem like good evidence that the UFC is indeed content to look on only one side of the border.

I can't imagine the US president making the argument that no, there's no glass smceiling for women in politics, by pointing out that the overwhelming majority of politicians are men. Wondering if this post was inspired by a blood clot in your brain or if you're just trolling.

When we have had tuf clashes series its usually the american fighters who end up on the losing side, remember UK vs America? when ross pearson won, Its not because America doesnt have good fighters, they have the best its just that only their **** fighters would be unheard of at this point.

Unfortunately the Tuf series that Bisping won and the one Ross won were rigged towards the Brits (and im a fan of Pearson )sorry to say that but it's true .I think the one Conor just did was as bad ,half his team were from his gym !

Archived