Conor's $100 million

NangaParbatWinter16

20150611_zim.jpg

UFC Official on route to pay Conor!!!

Conor McGregor really should have read his contract properly as he would have seen the $100 million is actually Zimbabwean dollars meaning his 100 million is actually just under £195,000 pounds. The UFC are ecstatic they stuck in that stipulation after watching Conor **** out against Nate The Great

Perhaps he could give Rangers a loan?!!

Are you joking he soon will not be able to afford to come to a game never mind loan a club the size of Rangers money. Dont be fooled by the 2 bentleys, lamborghini, McMansion etc he made a million on his last fight, half a million before that, but how much did he make in the fights prior to those two fights?? Versus Poirer he was on $75k/$75k, Vs Brandao he was $16k/16k you cannot buy many top range cars with that. Most of the casuals will now desert him now that he has tapped like a **** after all his big talk

Are you joking he soon will not be able to afford to come to a game never mind loan a club the size of Rangers money. Dont be fooled by the 2 bentleys, lamborghini, McMansion etc he made a million on his last fight, half a million before that, but how much did he make in the fights prior to those two fights?? Versus Poirer he was on $75k/$75k, Vs Brandao he was $16k/16k you cannot buy many top range cars with that. Most of the casuals will now desert him now that he has tapped like a **** after all his big talk

Haha and the simple Simon award goes to...

And they're actually 2 Rolls Royce's but whatevs.

Also in no way are Rangers a big club

if anything this loss made Conor more popular lmao, hes gained TONES of attention from this, and he'll be back stronger

Payouts have everything to do with promoting fights and ppv draws more so than fighting ability, which is why Nate was getting paid 20/20 up until now

people seem to think the UFC aren't going to do whatever it takes to get that hype train back up to speed again. Conor will still be making the money.

There are only so much defeats a "hype train" can take, my friend.

It would be silly not to understand that defeat against Nate already made some damage on that "train's engine". I dont need to say that train gets totally derailed in case he loses against Edgar and/or RDA, right ? Jokes aside, Conor is actually under some pressure now. 

Are you really that retarded? That is just show up to fight money. Even Diaz made millions in that fight. Conor would have made over 10 million with ppv points and other endorsements, and if you think he only made 500,000 in the Aldo fight you truly are an idiot lmao, even Aldo made over 6 million in that fight.

All the little McGregor ****es on the forum jumping into a joke thread to defend their Kings earnings hahaha, Of course McGregor has made so much money he could be comfortable for life IF he had been smart, Conor thought his train would just keep rolling so he went out spending huge amounts on himself family and his hangers on. You reallybelieve that **** about 6 million a fight? GSP was getting ppv points with high sales and has a personal wealth of 10 million and how many fights did he have? He got ppv points at 100 with 1.6 million ppv buys, fought at a time when sponsors paid huge money

RangersFC, bet you're the kind of guy that never looses an argument, as the old saying goes.

I do not tend to lose arguments no because I always approach any argument from an educated stand point, If you look at any post I have made about Conor McGregor none of it is lies it is all hard fact and Nate Diaz proved about 80% of my arguments correct last Saturday night.

Any way Young Skywalker are you the Palawan learner of Jedi Crom? Wait a sec I do not know if I mean Jedi or JapsEye  B)

I do not tend to lose arguments no because I always approach any argument from an educated stand point, If you look at any post I have made about Conor McGregor none of it is lies it is all hard fact and Nate Diaz proved about 80% of my arguments correct last Saturday night.

Any way Young Skywalker are you the Palawan learner of Jedi Crom? Wait a sec I do not know if I mean Jedi or JapsEye  B)

You watch your damn mouth

Are you really that retarded? That is just show up to fight money. Even Diaz made millions in that fight. Conor would have made over 10 million with ppv points and other endorsements, and if you think he only made 500,000 in the Aldo fight you truly are an idiot lmao, even Aldo made over 6 million in that fight.

His reported net worth as of earlier this year is 10 million. He isn't making $10 million a fight.

3 lies = 1. McGregor has 2 Bentleys 2. Money McGregor made in last 2 fights 3. Rangers are a big club

GSP one of the most dominant champions ever, long time title reign, 22 UFC fights, 12 of those fights earned him PPV points, fought at a time when fighters could make big money on sponsors, huge contract with companies like Gatorade and has never been a huge spender has a net worth of $18 million yet we are to believe Conor has a net worth of 10 million from basically 3 fights and he spends huge amounts of money?

Those net worths should never ever be believed and no one knows what an individual has invested in be it stocks, property, etc.

Unless he's got an amazing broker and a hell of a portfolio, he hasn't made one dollar on stocks in the past 18 months. You can throw that out immediately.

Property, eh.. It's possible. But I highly doubt with the Bentleys he drives, the Louis Vuitton gear he wears, and the expensive restaurants he eats at that he's putting away money on dilapidated houses to repair and triple his money. He might own one piece of property. Might being the key word.

Unless he's got an amazing broker and a hell of a portfolio, he hasn't made one dollar on stocks in the past 18 months. You can throw that out immediately.

Property, eh.. It's possible. But I highly doubt with the Bentleys he drives, the Louis Vuitton gear he wears, and the expensive restaurants he eats at that he's putting away money on dilapidated houses to repair and triple his money. He might own one piece of property. Might being the key word.

Great money to be made in shorting stocks in the last while actually especially shorting the GBP because of the uncertainty of whether the UK leaves the EU so there you go.

Again property, if you buy in London houses regularly jump up in value in a couple of months. I'm sure there are areas in NY and LA that are similar in how value can rocket.

Then who knows what company's he might have interests in, it's very common in the last number of years to take shares in a company as well as getting paid an endorsement fee.

Regardless of what his actual figure is he's not short of a few quid!

Great money to be made in shorting stocks in the last while actually especially shorting the GBP because of the uncertainty of whether the UK leaves the EU so there you go.

Again property, if you buy in London houses regularly jump up in value in a couple of months. I'm sure there are areas in NY and LA that are similar in how value can rocket.

Then who knows what company's he might have interests in, it's very common in the last number of years to take shares in a company as well as getting paid an endorsement fee.

Regardless of what his actual figure is he's not short of a few quid!

I don't by any means think he's broke. I think he's made more money than the rest of these idiots combined in the UFC.

I just don't think he's using it wisely. That's all. Except for when he shares the same hat and sunglasses with his girlfriend. That shows a wise financial mind beyond his years.

I don't by any means think he's broke. I think he's made more money than the rest of these idiots combined in the UFC.

I just don't think he's using it wisely. That's all. Except for when he shares the same hat and sunglasses with his girlfriend. That shows a wise financial mind beyond his years.

A definite possibility, if his spending habits are any indication. Buying automobiles from Bentley and Rolls Royce doesn't lead one to believe that he's saving most of his income.

Juxtapose that against a guy like Rich Franklin - a guy who only made a sliver of what Conor does when fighting (even though he was champ, it was still during the struggling years of the UFC), but has the intelligence and acumen to plan and save. Couple that with his investments and whatnot, and Franklin is doing quite well for himself.

Conor is good at beating up midgets though so I fully expect him to beat Aldo or Edgar at UFC 200. Its the RDA thing that im still wondering about, I still want to see that but will he still get an auto title shot?

I don't think you can count the Diaz fight as a real loss, it was a fun superfight type affair, no rankings or belts etc, neither fighter actually competing in the welterweight division. I think its less, Conor sucks & more, nice try.

The hype is still there but I bet he will not take any more risky fights & also shut up about there being no weight class he wouldn't fight in.

Conor is good at beating up midgets though so I fully expect him to beat Aldo or Edgar at UFC 200. Its the RDA thing that im still wondering about, I still want to see that but will he still get an auto title shot?

I don't think you can count the Diaz fight as a real loss, it was a fun superfight type affair, no rankings or belts etc, neither fighter actually competing in the welterweight division. I think its less, Conor sucks & more, nice try.

The hype is still there but I bet he will not take any more risky fights & also shut up about there being no weight class he wouldn't fight in.

He has to move to 155 eventually so those are the types of guys he will fight. If he can't beat Diaz who isn't that good then he is going to have a rough time unless he learns a lot on the next year or two.

Archived