Fans that dislike Conor McGregor.

Los_Polo_Hermano

Conor Hate  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which option weighs greater on your dislike for Conor McGregor?

• His over the top fan boys.
    • Conor himself.

Easily fanboys.

I had never seen such a spectacle til I went to Fight Night Boston. You couldn't hear a thing over the Irish idiots chanting nonstop. The Q&A with Aldo was a debacle. Just idiots screaming at him on the microphone, and then Jorge Gurgel would have to ask the idiot to calmly repeat what they are saying so that he could translate it to Aldo. Then more chanting as Aldo responded, and during the response's translation. Conor's father and crony crew came bumbling in at one point, making the chanting even worse.

All of that continued during the weigh-ins. Even some of the Irish people (I was sitting next to one) were annoyed and ashamed. 

That all continued at the fights, too. Lots of guys literally dressed like leprechauns dancing around and annoying people. Trying to push their way into sections that they didn't pay to be in, just to get a picture. Lots of arguing with ushers around us. The UFC gave away these little trinkets that were green and lit up, and those were raining down from the upper decks the entire night. When McGregor won, I saw beer go flying in the air all around the arena. It was the biggest mess of a MMA event I've ever been to in my life. 

Nobody else brings those type of people to the fights. Only McGregor.

100% his fans.

I have nothing against McGregor as a person whatsoever. It's solely his fans that annoy me.

That's also a lot of the reason why I dislike the Diaz brothers too. Their fans are just as insufferable.

You don't like a fighter cause of other peoples views on that fighter. That is a Hipster. Like who you like, don't let others get in the way of you supporting a fighter you may actually be a fan of.

i like him as a fighter but as a person hes trash, im also sick of hearing his fanboys turning the slightest thing about mcgregor into news and creating 10 threads a day on mcgregor whin in reality its obvious he is a mediocre fighter with a big mouth.

so abit of both.

I'm not sure you understand what a hipster is.

Hipster: a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

Hmm maybe I was wrong. He's being semi hipster? rooting against the popular fighter because he has so many fans, who happen to annoy him. Idk

i hate them both, the fat chick in tesco talking about how he is the greatest fighter and will prove it against that karate fighter or that wrestler guy. My hatred of Conor runs deep though because I know for a fact that attitude you see has been carefully constructed, Years back when I met him at the CW event he was acting ****y and arrogant but it came across as pure fake he was putting on an act to everyone in the room and even the guys who were there just seemed uneasy about the way he was acting. Some spotty faced twat acting the big man in a room that contained some very dangerous men just seemed so stupid and that act has progressed the more he has practised it, Now he has got money to change his appearance etc making his act look more natural 

I dislike Conor when he's putting on an act and making over the top claims. The conor that shows through on TUF or immediately after a fight is actually likable. His fans are casuals that actually think that he believes everything that he says even though he is taking the Chael P Sonnen approach to getting popular.

Hipster: a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

Hmm maybe I was wrong. He's being semi hipster? rooting against the popular fighter because he has so many fans, who happen to annoy him. Idk

You want to be grouped up with this foglet 

video-the-kid-that-stole-the-show-at-the

Fine

100% his fans.

I have nothing against McGregor as a person whatsoever. It's solely his fans that annoy me.

That's also a lot of the reason why I dislike the Diaz brothers too. Their fans are just as insufferable.

McMod with the Diaz Bros is like early ZakSame with leg weight cut. It doesn't matter what the discussion is, he'll bring it up

I like Conor

His annoying fans can suck Mandingo's **** for all I care

Same with Weidman's #1 cheerleader

This

Go to any youtube video with conor in it and scroll down to the comments and see his fanboys for what they are

however, conor is entertaining outside the cage and i like that plus it helps that he throws them thangz in the octagon which i also like. his record is almost all knockouts except the lay and pray against blessed and i have not forgiven him for that.

This

Go to any youtube video with conor in it and scroll down to the comments and see his fanboys for what they are

however, conor is entertaining outside the cage and i like that plus it helps that he throws them thangz in the octagon which i also like. his record is almost all knockouts except the lay and pray against blessed and i have not forgiven him for that.

King Conor's Army changed youtube's bum life!

Not only is your definition of hipster wrong, but hating on Comber would be the opposite of a hipster according to your definition.

I hate the Irish.

This. 

Not only is your definition of hipster wrong, but hating on Comber would be the opposite of a hipster according to your definition.

This. 

I googled hipster so I could laugh at the mental image i now have for Polo....but half of them look like me :(

Maybe I picked a bad day to wear a waistcoat and tweed jacket....

This. 

That's why I said I was wrong and idk. either way it's stupid not to like a fighter that you actually like because of his fans. You are letting his fans control who you like, that's bad imo.

I give Conor Props...his diehard fans are retarded though...and the casuals that pretend like they know MMA all support Conor.
This whole "strikes like Bruce Lee" "Greatest striker in MMA" repeating his rhetoric like it's true.
I believe he has lost his glow and this shall be the start of his "win lose win lose lose win lose win win win etc" career he won't go on streaks again. We saw in the Mendes fight, people that actually are mma fans that Conor had issues. Diaz didn't mess around went straight to it...didn't let the talking effect him. Other fighters can say to themselves now. Dude gets rocked and submitted like everyone else.
Could be wrong but that's my two cents...Also this isn't adressed to the "Garglers"

I didn't like him much at first, the disrespect was annoying. Going to touch gloves at the start of the round & then kicking Brandao, trash talking a dominant champ through the media tour, I wanted Aldo to shut him up, but he kept winning & he kept backing it up. He makes moves in the UFC that you just don't see & he is exciting in that way so he somewhat changed my opinion of him. I still think he can be great but he really needs to stop fighting at FW.

The Conor super fans are annoying.

you mean like supporting conor mcgregor?

That's why I said I was wrong and idk. either way it's stupid not to like a fighter that you actually like because of his fans. You are letting his fans control who you like, that's bad imo.

Um no.

His fans aren't controlling anyone, they are just a bunch of casual ****ing idiots who are delusional about his skill level and parrot the material he pays someone to write for him, which is annoying.

He draws annoying fans, therefore he is annoying.

Archived