Messed up life..

freddievanhalen3

I've never been a good man... I've posted many of my issues on here but an hour ago my mom had a heart attack and died... I don't want anything but I'm lost right now... I know if you really know me like War and Foby you know I have had issues with drugs and alcohol... sadly enough my forum hombres are some of my real friends and I donno don't know what to say or do

Not really they don't talk to me anymore

Sorry to hear that man, you've had a rough life.  Don't do anything crazy; maybe this will bring you closer with the rest of your family.  Wish there was more that I could do or say, but thoughts are with you at this time.

Feel free to PM if you ever want to offload or talk about stuff.

Im sorry Freddie...

As other have said, celebrate her life, dont mourn her loss... Not saying it in a judgemental way mate, but I at times hid behind a baggie or a bottle myself, but this is a time you need to deal with head on mate. Feel it, live it, dont numb it.

Chin up...

Sorry to hear that, Freddie. My condolences.

You are one of the very few people who likes my posts. Thank you for that.

I can only tell what I did when my father died and I only had one person to tell at that time and that person lives 600 miles from me : I went for a walk and afterwards watched a movie that I liked. Try and put something nice into you.

oh **** freddie

i really dont know what to say. i see alot of people come and go but i never quite have words for that

but if you ever want to get drunk and high im always here for you bro. if not ill have one in your honor

Damn Freddie.. gave me goosebumps reading that.

I hope everything works out for you, buddy. Don't beat yourself up about having a drink after this. I think everyone on earth would understand. Ya shot me a PM not too long ago. If ya wanna talk, I'm out here, homie.

oh **** freddie

i really dont know what to say. i see alot of people come and go but i never quite have words for that

but if you ever want to get drunk and high im always here for you bro. if not ill have one in your honor

lol I'm friends with a lot of you guys on the forum but IDYB one day I do hope I can meet you on some real **** you have me laughing all the time thank you hombre you remind me alot of myself

Damn Freddie.. gave me goosebumps reading that.

I hope everything works out for you, buddy. Don't beat yourself up about having a drink after this. I think everyone on earth would understand. Ya shot me a PM not too long ago. If ya wanna talk, I'm out here, homie.

Thank you cash ha you also make me always laugh your constant bets and War of words always make me giggle thank you brah

You have my condolences, Freddie. My mother died when I was 18, and I really screwed up my life for several years after she died. I hope you find some way to cope with this, I would suggest that you don't just try to do it by yourself, that didn't work for me.

Thank you I'm thinking about seeing someone ive been meaning to for years ever since I lost my boy

lol you and IDYB are making me literally laugh out loud **** holes lol thank you guys

I'll fight IDYB right now.

well **** dude. im sure she's in a better place now. somewhere far far away from me.

You're lucky I want it to stay that way. So after I br00000tally KO you, I will drive you to the hospital myself.

Now put your hands up by your face like you know what you're doing.

You're lucky I want it to stay that. So after I br00000tally KO you, I will drive you to the hospital myself.

lol you guys are ****ing killing me.. my sister thinks I'm insane laughing so hard while I'm crying

You're lucky I want it to stay that. So after I br00000tally KO you, I will drive you to the hospital myself.

damn it warwest. youre drunk

You ever had somebody land an elbow off the top rope on you?

Or will I be the first?

**** it 

you and me wrasslemania bro.  no holds barred buried alive match. stay peppered my friend

the bovada odds have me as the strong favorite. wanna parlay?

**** it 

you and me wrasslemania bro.  no holds barred buried alive match. stay peppered my friend

the bovada odds have me as the strong favorite. wanna parlay?

You haven't faced a powerslam the likes of mine since your last match with Randy Orton.

In honor of Freddie's mother's passing, I will now take a dab of the most expensive **** they sell in Colorado. They don't even have this **** in Canada. Get you some of that, IDYB, you friggin can! CO2 oil is GOAT.

12677165_1754147114817912_578632327_n.jp

You haven't faced a powerslam the likes of mine since your last match with Randy Orton.

In honor of Freddie's mother's passing, I will now take a dab of the most expensive **** they sell in Colorado. They don't even have this **** in Canada. Get you some of that, IDYB, you friggin can! CO2 oil is GOAT.

What is that cash lol you an IDYB are hilarious as if you guys didn't already know

**** all that medical ****. i could walk 3 blocks up the street and buy from a dispensary but my buddy grows and his is just as good and is much cheaper so i dont need to settle for that anymore. i smoke kush every day. dozens of various strains of it. i couldnt give a **** about that cardboard **** they are packaging it in. eww cardboard

and those are fighting words son. i'ma **** you like your mother should have

What is that cash lol you an IDYB are hilarious as if you guys didn't already know

Some new **** they made up in Colorado. Apparently using butane to make wax and oils leaves the slightest bit of residue that you shouldn't smoke.

Somehow they're making really bomb oil with CO2. Don't ask me how. I'd say there's black magic involved. But it isn't harsh like wax, and it tastes amazin'. I was drunk high after three hits the first time.

**** all that medical ****. i could walk 3 blocks up the street and buy from a dispensary but my buddy grows and his is just as good and is much cheaper so i dont need to settle for that anymore

and those are fighting words son. i'ma **** you like your mother should have

Your buddy grows dookie and you know it. Stop being a cheapskate.

Some new **** they made up in Colorado. Apparently using butane to make wax and oils leaves the slightest bit of residue that you shouldn't smoke.

Somehow they're making really bomb oil with CO2. Don't ask me how. I'd say there's black magic involved. But it isn't harsh like wax, and it tastes amazin'. I was drunk high after three hits the first time.

LOL me and my friends make that hereven for extra money but I'm out here in cali I thought it was some new **** I never heaRd of

wait a minute, is that tincture?    than damn rights hit me up some of that. thats like the only worthwhile **** they sell at the dispensary here for the price they want

LOL me and my friends make that hereven for extra money but I'm out here in cali I thought it was some new **** I never heaRd of

Drive toward the sounds of gunshots in Illinois. I'll be inside the largest brick structure in the hood. Dabbing away.

See ya soon.

Really sorry for your loss Freddie bro, Losing your mother is the hardest thing a man can ever go through, you will need to try your best to occupy your mind 24 hours a day while the pain is raw because you do not want to go to drink and drugs if you have history with them. I have not been on the forum long but you seem to be a very well liked member so use the forum as a tool to occupy your mind,

God Bless you bro I truly feel for you

Really sorry for your loss Freddie bro, Losing your mother is the hardest thing a man can ever go through, you will need to try your best to occupy your mind 24 hours a day while the pain is raw because you do not want to go to drink and drugs if you have history with them. I have not been on the forum long but you seem to be a very well liked member so use the forum as a tool to occupy your mind,

God Bless you bro I truly feel for you

That's really cool thank you I try to be cool with all the guys I appreciate it.. and the ladies too

Archived