Most_Known_Unknown

EA UFC 2 Tournament

if we can get enough people we can make a tournament. (Xboxone).

just leave your gamertag and ill let you know who you are fighting, hopefully we dont have too many scared little hiding woman. i have sent multiple people from here invited and they act like theyre are bryan caraway ducking fights.

Lets See if we can at least get 7 more people and grow as it goes. just drop your gamertag in the comments if you want in.

1.HitemNsubmitem

if we can get enough people we can make a tournament. (Xboxone).

just leave your gamertag and ill let you know who you are fighting, hopefully we dont have too many scared little hiding woman. i have sent multiple people from here invited and they act like theyre are bryan caraway ducking fights.

Lets See if we can at least get 7 more people and grow as it goes. just drop your gamertag in the comments if you want in.

1.HitemNsubmitem

The only time you beat me in the last one was when you were Jones and I was Shogun. 

You literally suck.

This would be like an Australian telling a champion they are ducking. 

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 1

You just spammed me with 20 invites in a row like an idiot, so no, I don't want to be in it. 

lol you aint in even you wanted to, because you duck . you suck i destroyed you, thats why you duck.

Pat get in here and defend your honour and humour me with an internet fight!

I'm 10-1 against this guy m8

The victories speak for themselves 

• Like 3

lol PATTY has blocked me on xbox, that means he can never fight me in ranked. run and hide young pansy. he scared AF

Don't spam people who have better things to do than play with dummies. 

Boom! Hitem is rocked!

Lol

I can't take any internet battles today. Especially over ridiculous ****. 

• Like 1

carnage will only sign up if the best are in it

no pat/banham

no carnage

I got on and this no life started spamming me IMMEDIATELY 

• Like 1

plus you would not take a fight after i smashed you that ONE time , so you can keep the illusion that you are better, but fact remains i embarrassed you so bad when i got the last win then you took your ball and went home never to be seen again. its ok i understand your fear of losing to me publicly , but in the parties you were sooooo nice, like a little fake **** ****.

this is my last post on patty ducking like a woman. he knows where to find me if he grows a pair.

on that note no has one signed up. so how about anyone wanna fight?

plus you would not take a fight after i smashed you that ONE time , so you can keep the illusion that you are better, but fact remains i embarrassed you so bad when i got the last win then you took your ball and went home never to be seen again. its ok i understand your fear of losing to me publicly , but in the parties you were sooooo nice, like a little fake **** ****.

this is my last post on patty ducking like a woman. he knows where to find me if he grows a pair.

on that note no has one signed up. so how about anyone wanna fight?

Smashed me LMFAO

Dude, you couldn't even finish me when I was Shogun and you were Jones! LMFAO

Smashed me LMFAO

Dude, you couldn't even finish me when I was Shogun and you were Jones! LMFAO

keep talking about a year ago. you got beat. and would not fight me anymore. now we are both on and you duck and block me. you are a joke, and we all see you are scared

This Idiot is one of the buttgrabbing plebs who go for a clinch and spams knees and elbows and thinks he is the GOAT.

Edited by FINISHxHIM
  • Like 2

I'm 10-1 against this guy m8

The victories speak for themselves 

lol who the **** is the OP?

• Like 1

keep talking about a year ago. you got beat. and would not fight me anymore. now we are both on and you duck and block me. you are a joke, and we all see you are scared

he also tapped out and rage quit like a **** half way through a match against finishxhim

tew cans lol

Edited by idyb

he also tapped out and rage quit like a **** half way through a match against finishxhim lol

tew cans

Un-blocked. Welcome back in my forum life.

IF you edit the 2 cans stuff we're two of the best in this forum if not the best.

Edited by FINISHxHIM