LayDownDead

Jones gets USADA'd, Lesnar/Hunt new 200 main event

I guess we know why Jones can't finish a fight to save his life anymore. Dude's been abusing his whole career. Probably forced to dabble these days to avoid getting caught, but went hog wild at the beginning when he racked up all those impressive victories.

Cheating can confirmed.

• Like 2

Gutted about this as I really wanted to see Jones v Rumble set up next but who knows what's next.

By the sound of things if its a steroid or a drug Dana says he could get a two year ban.

I was just thinking about the interviews I heard from DC and Jones both today. Jones was on The Herd with Colin Cowherd, and Speak For Yourself with Cowherd and Jason Whitlock. DC was also UFC Tonight, and suddenly he was above talking smack to Jon. I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, he's really gotten better with letting Jon get to him.". At one point, he looked back at somebody in the crowd and mentioned that the guy doesn't have to hide his shirt because he's not mad at Jones anymore, or something close to that. Neither of them seemed really into talking smack to one another on Speak For Yourself. Both of them were fairly subdued.

Now that we hear this news, it all makes so much more sense. DC didn't become troll-proof overnight. He knew for a while that he wasn't fighting this clown. I'll bet you anything he knows exactly who he's about to fight on Saturday, and has probably been training for them for weeks.

Edited by cashfl0w

Rumble from my a$% thats what really happened? Thanks for the clarification you have been really helpful. But not that much.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more it has to be Bisping.

He went 14-1 at LHW.

He recently showed short notice fights are no problem to him.

There's a bit of backstory in that he just KOed DC's mate.

It would be a genuine super-fight, according to the Bubba Sparks' superfight definition.

Let's do it Dana.  Let them bang.

Michael Bisping: First ever double belt holder in UFC history.

• Like 2

Trust me, mate, UNLESS Jones is found innocent, UFC will "take care" of his career by baring him (the power of the media can do that).

After this news tonight, I honestly dont even care to see this guy fighting anymore.

I cant stand DC but do you know what ? He is now the legit champ in my eyes

I can't stand DC either.  He is the champ.  This really is a fitting way to end the DC vs JJ Saga.  

RIP

bader was 1 fight short before he bumrushed rumble.... surely that's more worth watching than moose?

dan henderson will fight anyone anytime....maybe this will save us from bisping's retirement payout?

what's JDS doing? 

dare i say it....fedor?!!?

DC doesn't deserve a fight with Junior. 

• Like 2

He went 14-1 at LHW.

It would be a genuine super-fight, according to the Bubba Sparks' superfight definition.

HO-LY ****!

Dana, make this fight!

• Like 5

Why give exemption to allow the juicer to continue his impulsive behavior when so many others would be laughed in the face?

Usada tested the **** out of him, he is just a big **** white dude, dude.

• Like 2

Also does anyone already know for what substance Jones was flagged for? I am too lazy and tired to read all 3 pages. Thx.

it wasn't recreational, all you need to know at this stage

• Like 1

Jeff Novitsky is the messenger who put his hand up for shooting so he is rumored to take Bones place but he's using "time factor", weak as P*** excuse for disrupting the event so he also says he would fight but with the time restrictions it's a fail...

LOL Jon told Daniel that he's the biggest **** he's ever met.

Who's the **** now, ****?

Despite being over 8 years younger, 6 inches taller and sporting a 12 to 13 inch reach advantage this moron needs PEDs for a 37 year old man that has fought his entire career on a blown out knee.

I got a thousand dollars that Jon violate parole and goes to prison.  No way in hell he survives a 2 year suspension without doing something stupid.

Yo Albuquerque hide yo wife, kids, elderly woman next door.  Someone finna get run clean over by this juiced up drug addict.

He was HACKED!  That's how PED's ended up in his system!

• Like 4

I was just thinking about the interviews I heard from DC and Jones both today. Jones was on The Herd with Colin Cowherd, and Speak For Yourself with Cowherd and Jason Whitlock. DC was also UFC Tonight, and suddenly he was above talking smack to Jon. I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, he's really gotten better with letting Jon get to him.". At one point, he looked back at somebody in the crowd and mentioned that the guy doesn't have to hide his shirt because he's not mad at Jones anymore, or something close to that. Neither of them seemed really into talking smack to one another on Speak For Yourself. Both of them were fairly subdued.

Now that we hear this news, it all makes so much more sense. DC didn't become troll-proof overnight. He knew for a while that he wasn't fighting this clown. I'll bet you anything he knows exactly who he's about to fight on Saturday, and has probably been training for them for weeks.

Doubt it.  He just missed out on the biggest payday of his career by a country mile.  I'd imagine he's pissed.  Mousasi offered to step up on 2 days notice (he's in fight shape for this card) but it looks like Lesnar/Hunt is getting moved to the main event.

NOW this card kinda sucks but I'll still watch it.

Edited by CorporalClegg209

Just watched the DC presser.  Jones made him cry again!!

Joking aside, i feel incredibly sorry for poor old DC.  If they do find a short notice opponent, they're going to face an angry man in there.

That won't stop Bisping picking him apart on the feet though...

• Like 1

Usada tested the **** out of him, he is just a big **** white dude, dude.

Brockjuicer really is big. No doubt at all. Also is a guy who buys HGH in various forms always in bulk. 

Juicer- gave what he could to the limelight after focusing on his own trademark "being big" in an arena where everyone could be huge with there own edge on gains. Brock went there and dialled in a little to be part of the action then felt the urge to compete in a proper combat sport. Made the change and did okay then ilness/injury took him away. Now he thinks he can run straight in and be competitive instantly with the high ufc ranks after 5 years. 

How did any mad fool give this nut an exemption from testing until he was 4weeks away from the comeback fight?

It's so appaling I hope Mark Hunt breaks Brock in the first or second because Lesnar makes me sick.

• Like 2

Quit hatin' on Jones. Juicing is the norm in the UFC, some get caught and some don't.

You've seriously got to be kidding. With the whooooole history he's got with the UFC, his team and his fans, to be caught juicing for a long overdue rematch with Cormier on the biggest card in UFC history...... He's a very special kind of idiot.

• Like 3

Brockjuicer really is big. No doubt at all. Also is a guy who buys HGH in various forms always in bulk. 

Juicer- gave what he could to the limelight after focusing on his own trademark "being big" in an arena where everyone could be huge with there own edge on gains. Brock went there and dialled in a little to be part of the action then felt the urge to compete in a proper combat sport. Made the change and did okay then ilness/injury took him away. Now he thinks he can run straight in and be competitive instantly with the high ufc ranks after 5 years. 

How did any mad fool give this nut an exemption from testing until he was 4weeks away from the comeback fight?

It's so appaling I hope Mark Hunt breaks Brock in the first or second because Lesnar makes me sick.

No worries Hunt will knock his eyebrows clean off his face. Brock is a good entertainer tho, the presser was fun to watch. I like that about him, but he is not a MMA Fighter.

• Like 1

Yea it's going to be Bisping... And he's fighting for a gazillion smackaroos using nunchucks and fairy dust and steel cap boots.

Never happen morons.

Edited by Brentismaximas

Doubt it.  He just missed out on the biggest payday of his career by a country mile.  I'd imagine he's pissed.  Mousasi offered to step up on 2 days notice (he's in fight shape for this card) but it looks like Lesnar/Hunt is getting moved to the main event.

NOW this card kinda sucks but I'll still watch it.

He'll make the same money now. lol.. Then he'll fight Jones in MSG.

He tweeted that he just landed in Vegas a few hours ago .....

I ****ing hate conspiracy theories but this is so odd.

Considering the number of fighters they bring in for International Fight Week, there is nothing odd about any fighter landing in Vegas right now.

Considering the number of fighters they bring in for International Fight Week, there is nothing odd about any fighter landing in Vegas right now.

Don't do it mcmod you'll be labeled a dummy by the tin hat twins

• Like 1

well now that anderson and jones are proven dopers, this only PROVES one thing, and im going to be the first to rub it in by saying it

GEORGES ST PIERRE IS THE POUND FOR POUND GREATEST FIGHTER THAT EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THE OCTAGON!!!!

Edited by idyb
  • Like 2

Jones Manager: Jon Jones, who was 'not even close' to doping, according to his manager, will address his removal from UFC 200 at a press conference Thursday morning.

"was 'not even close' to doping"

what the **** is that supposed to mean? was he having a hard time finding a vein?

Edited by idyb
  • Like 1

Or 

AYY

Jay

Rumble makes so much less sense than Glover.  He's fought and lost to DC already, plus already pulled out of a card that is after this one!

He'll make the same money now. lol.. Then he'll fight Jones in MSG.

How high are you?  You mean the MSG event in 2018 when Cormier has probably retired?

He went 14-1 at LHW.

Bubba not going to lie I think this is a worse idea than Bader

He got the call up and he was ready against Rockhold that didn't take him seriously enough.

DC walks through his shots and dumps him on his back. Would be amazed if Bisping survived to a decision.

Let's book him against any of the actual MW contender instead of the likes of Hendo, GSP or DC so his reign can come to an end.

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1