Bubba_Sparks

Prediction Tournament XVIII: UFN HAMBURGER match-ups now set

sounds more like cash is your daddy buttermilkwinter16

Cash is not my Daddy but if he was that would make him your granddaddy so can we have a bit more respect when addressing us please.

• Like 2

You care, and that's all that matters. My little princess.

LOL

Why would I care about some bum who is out after tonight, and won't possibly make it far enough to face me again? Just STFU, Saltolini.

LOL

Why would I care about some bum who is out after tonight, and won't possibly make it far enough to face me again? Just STFU, Saltolini.

You keep making comments to this "bum" so I know you care. I keep defriending you because you want so badly to be my friend. You're still upset after you lost in a tournament to me while being a "10 to 1" favorite. Let it go. Focus on yourself, not me. Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning. Lots to learn princess.

You keep making comments to this "bum" so I know you care. I keep defriending you because you want so badly to be my friend. You're still upset after you lost in a tournament to me while being a "10 to 1" favorite. Let it go. Focus on yourself, not me. Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning. Lots to learn princess.

I've never lost to a bum. LOL

The MMA section is accessible to us all, Bart. You do know that, right?

I've never lost to a bum. LOL

The MMA section is accessible to us all, Bart. You do know that, right?

I recommend they all take a look

You care, and that's all that matters. My little princess.

I recommend they all take a look

I knew you duck me princess

And why you locking all your **** prediction threads?

I will take on anyone, I don't care

YX6ZTJ2.gif?noredirect

Bart, I'm finding the weird sexual tension a bit freaky.  Can you stop calling Cash princess and move on?

I'm too knackered to work out who won what, but I'm pretty sure Decompoze, Cash and Freddie are through from looking at their threads.

Will post official results and what happens next later on today.

• Like 2

Bart, I'm finding the weird sexual tension a bit freaky. Can you stop calling Cash princess and move on?

I'm too knackered to work out who won what, but I'm pretty sure Decompoze, Cash and Freddie are through from looking at their threads.

Will post official results and what happens next later on today.

Nope. I will not stop.

Like Conor, I put the rematch to rest. 

Bubba, you can schedule my next fight. TBE is ready to fight the rightful contender. 

• Like 2

Bart, STFU

You're a lando with no fans and an embarrassment of a like count 

Let the legends speak 

• Like 4

Nope. I will not stop.

Can you just not do it in this thread?  People get confused because I post all the match-ups then it gets instantly buried between two pages of back and forth.

I don't care what you two say to each other, but i do care about you clogging up this thread and making me have to explain everything twice to people.

So please cease and desist, thank you in advance for your co-operation.

• Like 2

Bart, STFU

Let the legends speak 

I appreciate that. I apologize for him cluttering up the thread with his femininity.

• Like 1

Bart, STFU

Let the legends speak

You are absolutely a nobody

Can you just not do it in this thread? People get confused because I post all the match-ups then it gets instantly buried between two pages of back and forth.

I don't care what you two say to each other, but i do care about you clogging up this thread and making me have to explain everything twice to people.

So please cease and desist, thank you in advance for your co-operation.

If you go back and look at your thread, you'll see he takes the first jab and I counter with a ko. Every action gets a reaction.

You don't stand a chance. I hope you honestly don't think you're going to win. lol

Salty Bart, nobody cares about you and your crying. I beat you. You suck. Period.

You won on a robbery decision in the tie breaker. You got lucky as ****. So much for me not standing a chance.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 2

How is that even possible, Mr. GOAT?

It is called horrendous tactics, I picked a few outsiders deliberately on the assumption that at least 3 favourites lose on every card, I of course was right but simply picked the wrong upsets. It is all good though I do not mind losing to a bro like Decompoze , In future I will get my bankers in first before trying to be smart so like I said poor tactics and great picking by my opponent

• Like 1

It is called horrendous tactics, I picked a few outsiders deliberately on the assumption that at least 3 favourites lose on every card, I of course was right but simply picked the wrong upsets. It is all good though I do not mind losing to a bro like Decompoze , In future I will get my bankers in first before trying to be smart so like I said poor tactics and great picking by my opponent

Luckily my heavy favorites delivered and there were no upsets. After watching the embedded series, Glover just seemed happy to be going to Vegas while Rumble was busting his butt in the gym lol. 

Yeah it was a rhetorical question

That gif in your sig is amazing LOL. The look on their faces.

• Like 2

I can't wait to hear the big TUF twist Bubba. We have 3 that made it through correct? Is someone coming back into the house? Triple threat match? A bye to the finals for me for no describable reason? I'm game for it all.

Edit - Don't mind me I'm loaded apparently.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 1

I can't wait to hear the big TUF twist Bubba. We have 3 that made it through correct? Is someone coming back into the house? Triple threat match? A bye to the finals for me for no describable reason? I'm game for it all.

who's still in?

who's still in?

Actually I was wrong, I believe there are 6 left.

Me, Cash, and Freddie made it through

You vs bigdw

Patster vs Carnage

Zerk vs WTG

Whoever won those matches. I'm all messed up because I played that extra tie breaker match

Edited by Decompoze

You won on a robbery decision in the tie breaker. You got lucky as ****. So much for me not standing a chance.

You never got close to winning. Hence, you didn't stand a chance.

You never got close to winning. Hence, you didn't stand a chance.

If Nate got the decision, I had the win. How much closer can you get without winning?

I also started the night 3-0. I wasn't close to winning when I was halfway there and you had zero wins?

If Nate got the decision, I had the win. How much closer can you get without winning?

I also started the night 3-0. I wasn't close to winning when I was halfway there and you had zero wins?

I went five straight after that. I had six when the main event started.

Just go back to your gotten tew Conor threads. You'll never beat me, Mr. 0-2.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

I went five straight after that. I had six when the main event started.

Just go back to your gotten tew Conor threads. You'll never beat me, Mr. 0-2.

You mad with a win.

Typical Conor fan.

• Like 2

Great call on the Lim and Glover fights by the way.

Great call on the Diaz and Rick Story fights. You were equally loud wrong on those.

Cashflow hit the lotto

NOBODY beats 12er

Even King Carnage is even with him

I've crushed him twice, and I don't need tiebreakers to do it.

Patster and I confirmed that Donald lost as he shot for the first takedown

Nate turned into a chitty panic wrestler too.

• Like 1

Remember when you picked Lawler to beat Woodley?

london-brown-1024.jpg

Remember when I won anyways?

I'd like to face you next round, but you're just another one of these loud bums with nothing to show for your mouth.