Bubba_Sparks

Prediction Tournament XVIII: UFN HAMBURGER match-ups now set

McMod won't even play, let alone run it because he got sick of the whining.

I can't think what he means; everyone always plays them in such good spirit and not at all like recalcitrant children.

Just remember that you came looking for me to enter this ****, I didn't go looking for you to run it.

I'm boycotting. TBE won this ****. 

• Like 1

This was a TUF format executed to a T. Someone got bumped back in that didn't deserve it and will take home the title lol

Next tourney, Bubba, you play in it with full rage (roids?) - free of commish duties and I'll run dat **** (and not play in it).

Might even throw some statistical analysis in there, no promises I'm loaded. Poll coming soon.

• Like 3

Is this the last round of the tournament? When is another starting up? I'd love to play again.

I think bubba is putting this game in hiatus and starting up Survivor Series again. 

• Like 1

This was a TUF format executed to a T. Someone got bumped back in that didn't deserve it and will take home the title lol

Next tourney, Bubba, you play in it with full rage (roids?) - free of commish duties and I'll run dat **** (and not play in it).

Might even throw some statistical analysis in there, no promises I'm loaded. Poll coming soon.

Thanks Decompoze, that would be great. I think you'd be an excellent commish.

• Like 3

Nothing wrong with a semi-finals appearance with zero wins. You have no idea how hard his job is.

You're one of those backseat commissioners.

It's not Bubba's fault that kiwi ozpride ducked me.

• Like 2

It's not Bubba's fault that kiwi ozpride ducked me.

Why were you even brought back after getting smashed in the first round anyway?

Why were you even brought back after getting smashed in the first round anyway?

I believe there were an odd number of people left so each captain got to choose one person from their team to bring back. It ended up being Oz vs myself but for some reason he didn't show up to make picks.

What is that one anyways?

It's awesome.

There is an accompanying storyline (sometimes).

It was some of my best work on the forum, unlike this tournament, which was probably my worst :(

Have a read, and watch out for the sign-up thread.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/177857-ufc-survivor-series-tournament-iv-storyline-death-on-the-wind/?hl=%2Bsurvivor+%2Bseries+%2Bstoryline

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

If the tournament is going to die, I would be willing to run it.

Decompoze beat you to it.

Sounds like he's been prepping for this day. We're going to grant him the opportunity.

• Like 2

Sounds like he's been prepping for this day. We're going to grant him the opportunity.

This is my legacy; making the tournament so bad that people are queueing up to run it.

• Like 2

I believe there were an odd number of people left so each captain got to choose one person from their team to bring back. It ended up being Oz vs myself but for some reason he didn't show up to make picks.

oh haha! I had no idea that this is what happened.

Nice. The tournament should return to basics. Fill out the field with as many people as we can get, randomize the bracket, and let it flow from there. No gimmicks, no tomfoolery, NUTHIN. Should be a lot more fun that way and easier for the Commisioner to run.

• Like 3

Nice. The tournament should return to basics. Fill out the field with as many people as we can get, randomize the bracket, and let it flow from there. No gimmicks, no tomfoolery, NUTHIN. Should be a lot more fun that way and easier for the Commisioner to run.

I'm sure that this is the normal cycle of this tournament.

• Like 1

I'm sure that this is the normal cycle of this tournament.

The normal ones died out.  Figured a gimmick was needed to revive it.  Hopefully there is enough interest that the standard format can be run again - I also agree that it is much better to keep it simple.

• Like 2

The normal ones died out.  Figured a gimmick was needed to revive it.  Hopefully there is enough interest that the standard format can be run again - I also agree that it is much better to keep it simple.

No they didn't. There were huge.

McMax just abandoned it. 

• Like 2

No they didn't. There were huge.

McMax just abandoned it. 

They were huge in the day.

The last couple struggled to get the numbers though.

Edit; in fact wasn't it the famous Lapo/Carnages no show that was the final nail in the coffin?

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

It's awesome.

There is an accompanying storyline (sometimes).

It was some of my best work on the forum, unlike this tournament, which was probably my worst :(

Have a read, and watch out for the sign-up thread.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/177857-ufc-survivor-series-tournament-iv-storyline-death-on-the-wind/?hl=%2Bsurvivor+%2Bseries+%2Bstoryline

Ok cool... I really enjoyed this one too

• Like 1

Borg vs McCall is cancelled due to Borg being sick.

Juice=Bold, Patster=regular

• Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem
  • Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum
  • Mickey Gall vs. CM Punk
  • Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
  • Jessica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)

• Bethe Correia vs. Jessica Eye
  • Caio Magalhaes vs. Brad Tavares
  • Nik Lentz vs. Michael McBride

Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)

• Yancy Medeiros vs. Sean Spencer
  • Francimar Barroso vs. C.B. Dollaway
  • Drew Dober vs. Jason Gonzalez
  • Like 1

I volunteered to commish because I enjoyed these tournies as well and would like to see them keep going. 

The survivor series + story ones are GOAT though so if Bubba is going to start one of those next, maybe we can stagger it a bit. I'll PM ya.

I'm less competent, less qualified and more corrupt. It's going to be a time!

The next tourney will be TUF Format - Asia! All of the b.s with nobody tuning in.

JK, back to basics I'm sure.

• Like 5

This game is a jimmy cracker for every host.

My advice keep it simple 16 or 32 tourney or bust. Don't change the rules mid-game Oh and good luck to the next host.

GO JUICE!!!

• Like 1

My advice keep it simple 16 or 32 tourney or bust. Don't change the rules mid-game Oh and good luck to the next host.

GO JUICE!!!

photo-thumb-434887.jpg?_r=1472939346 aint losing

• Like 1

GO JUICE!!!

You of all people should not be giving advice on rule changes.

I would have been banned for competition for that. Real talk.

I know you're mad that you're not good enough to win 4 tournaments so maybe you weren't in here for what happened. 

Everyone, INCLUDING Bubba knows this is retarded. You complained about dumb ****. 

• Like 1

I know you're mad that you're not good enough to win 4 tournaments so maybe you weren't in here for what happened.

Everyone, INCLUDING Bubba knows this is retarded. You complained about dumb ****.

you mean dumb **** like taking part of a tournament finale... OK.

My squire Juice is fighting in my name, he'll get smashed, but if he somehow wins, all the honor and credit goes to King Carnage for mentoring him

• Like 1

My squire Juice is fighting in my name, he'll get smashed, but if he somehow wins, all the honor and credit goes to King Carnage for mentoring him

Did Kevin Casey teach you?
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Who are you? What have you ever brought to the forum? Let me answer for you NUTTIN.

How you doing in the prediction league?

• Like 1

Congratulations on being the luckiest white piece of **** in the world juice. You've got two more picks than me and a tie breaker in a matchup that shouldn't even be happening.

• Like 4

Congratulations on being the luckiest white piece of **** in the world juice. You've got two more picks than me and a tie breaker in a matchup that shouldn't even be happening.

The stage is set for your greatest ever triumph.

• Like 3

Juice has been trained by the best

I told him not to pick matches which had injury prone cans

• Like 1

Juice has been trained by the best

I told him not to pick matches which had injury prone cans

Doberman Dollaway isn't injury prone

Juice put out a hit on him

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 1