Sign in to follow this  
Shuberling

Suicide Squad

It was awesome

The bulk of the cast was excellent some highlights though

Will Smith - Who everybody gave so much **** for playing Deadshot was amazing honestly say one of the best roles ive ever seen him in.

Margot Robbie - Picture perfect Harley Quinn, can't wait for her solo film.

Jai Courtney - He was the comic relief for a lot of the movie but if anything that felt like that strengthened his character in to the wacky criminal that Boomerang is.

Viola Davis - One of the best cold hearted **** performances ive seen in a while.

Jared Leto - Great new take on Joker they teased him just enough to have you intrigued for him in a full feature film.

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

The movie  is just god-awful. Literally everything that happens in the movie is contrived. NOTHING seems natural. The pacing sucks. The first act is basically an hour montage of trying to catch us up. The 2nd act has some interesting, but ultimately generic action scenes and the 3rd was utter ****....

Yet, i absolutely loved the characters. I went into that movie with nothing but a defeated DC attitude and came out with a lot of hope. The portrayal of the characters is exactly what we need (minus the multiple cheesy written lines.) There really wasnt a character i didn't like. Total improvement from BVS. Now we just need to get a proper story behind it.

Edited by Pigs-On-The-Wing
  • Like 3

I didn't need confirmation from a supposed expert's review like some of you who need to be told to think.

I didn't need confirmation from a supposed expert's review like some of you who need to be told to think.

photo-thumb-395217.jpg?_r=1460742003

• Like 2

I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Made a lot of money in the 1st weekend though and the chick is kinda hot so...*shrug*

The movie is just god-awful. Literally everything that happens in the movie is contrived. NOTHING seems natural. The pacing sucks. The first act is basically an hour montage of trying to catch us up. The 2nd act has some interesting, but ultimately generic action scenes and the 3rd was utter ****....

Yet, i absolutely loved the characters. I went into that movie with nothing but a defeated DC attitude and came out with a lot of hope. The portrayal of the characters is exactly what we need (minus the multiple cheesy written lines.) There really wasnt a character i didn't like. Total improvement from BVS. Now we just need to get a proper story behind it.

Essentially this ^^^

The whole movie seemed like a trailer FOR Suicide Squad. The movie could have worked if they weren't afraid to go off the deep end instead of getting raped by Warner Brothers to sell merchandise. It failed for the same reason Age of ultron did as well. It tried to shoehorn too much in. When you force Harley Quinn to be a central character in a story where it's almost impossible for Harley Quinn to be a central character you get forced scenes like the elevator scene. Or where you have an antagonist with limitless power, destroying armored vehicles but c*** punts Harley after allowing Harley to rek her with a baseball bat? F*** outta here.

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

I guess they deleted most of jokers scenes to make pg 13, so the DVD unrated will be better than the theatricle

Edited by WhyatEarp
  • Like 2

I guess they deleted most of jokers scenes to make pg 13, so the DVD unrated will be better than the theatricle

Typical nutless comic movie. I thought from the beginning this was supposed to be all edgy and hardcore like Deadpool. I thought I even remembered a red band trailer at one point. I could be wrong about that, but in either case this movie would only appeal to me if rated R

• Like 3

Typical nutless comic movie. I thought from the beginning this was supposed to be all edgy and hardcore like Deadpool. I thought I even remembered a red band trailer at one point. I could be wrong about that, but in either case this movie would only appeal to me if rated R

Yeah, I was hoping for a bit more dark **** to be honest, but it's understandable that they didn't even the charcters are getting tied in with the Batman films, otherwise I thought the actors killed their roles, shame about the story line really, still probably the best DC film out though

Hadn't seen it, but heard it was terrible, did well at the BO though, not sure. 

damn son, you're bant

• Like 2

Batman and joker are only good parts of movie, all the other characters are villains based on real criminals of today you can not root for any of them because they are just criminals reminds me of media glamorizing street gangs and racist rioters

For the most part I enjoyed the movie, my only complaints are with the way the film was edited, the pacing felt strange and jarring at times, and that they focused a bit too much on two characters in what should have been an ensemble film.

I also enjoyed Leto's Joker, in my head canon he is Jason Todd and not the original Joker, and I can only hope that comes true in the Harley Quinn solo flick.

Edited by TheSinisterUrge