Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

Chris Weedman ....embarrassed !!

Chris says he is embarrassed to say that Bisping is the champion of his division.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/10/12407580/chris-weidman-its-a-little-embarrassing-to-tell-people-michael-bisping

Thing is Chris seems to have not paid attention lately.

How can you judge the fighters or sport based on knowing how much cheating has been going on?I mean they are catching guys now that KNOW they are being tested more and closer ,so just imagine when it was open season to cheat.

Point being,Perhaps Bisping beats every single one of those guys prior and HE is the one to beat all these years.That changes the whole outlook on the division,i would be more embarrassed to know i am in a division full of cheats.

• Like 1

he only KTFO the guy that beat the living **** out of him  :lol:

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

Edited by fobar
  • Like 12

To be fair, I'm also embarrassed that Mike is the champ. And I'm not even a middleweight.

stay salty 

• Like 7

Dude is pathetic!

If you look at Weidmans fights since back when he fought Maia, you will easily notice he fought downhill/past prime guys and when he FINALLY fought a good fighter on his prime (Luke) he got bodied!

Now he makes that kinda of comment ? LOL.

Bisping beat the guy who beat you, idiot!

• Like 2

Cheatsping wouldn't be champ right now if Weidman didn't try to throw spinning chit.

• Like 5

3wf2rKA.gif

I'm so happy this is a thing now. I used to love Cactus Jack. He was my favorite ever since back in the day in WCW, when they treated him like crap.

• Like 3

I'm so happy this is a thing now. I used to love Cactus Jack. He was my favorite ever since back in the day in WCW, when they treated him like crap.

One of the greatest WWF moments was when Foley "brought back" Cactus Jack after HHH kicked Mankind's ****, possibly 2000ish?

Not ashamed to say I've read both Mick Foley's autobiographies at least twice each.

• Like 2

Dude is pathetic!

If you look at Weidmans fights since back when he fought Maia, you will easily notice he fought downhill/past prime guys and when he FINALLY fought a good fighter on his prime (Luke) he got bodied!

Now he makes that kinda of comment ? LOL.

Bisping beat the guy who beat you, idiot!

Weidman would wipe his **** with Bisping before the championship rounds.

Bisping is the biggest fluke champion of all time.  The previous champ's father was dying and he chose to fight a handpicked can and got knocked the **** out for not backing out himself.

**** the UFC man... deal with your personal life and let's see what a Cruz/Faber trilogy sells as a PPV headliner.

Spits as champion is hilarious.  Conor could jump another weight class and slap the head off him for a middleweight title.  Nick Diaz would ruin his life.

• Like 3

Bisping is the biggest fluke champion of all time. The previous champ's father was dying and he chose to fight a handpicked can and got knocked the **** out for not backing out himself.

**** the UFC man... deal with your personal life and let's see what a Cruz/Faber trilogy sells as a PPV headliner.

Spits as champion is hilarious. Conor could jump another weight class and slap the head off him for a middleweight title. Nick Diaz would ruin his life.

Conor would further cement his WCC status by being the bigger guy too.

• Like 2

agreed, was always my favourite.   love me some Mick Foley

Well I'm happy for Bisping. He seized the day and deserves every bit of it. Weidman should be embarrassed he lost to Luke Roidhold, not that Bisping didn't.

• Like 4

Bisping is the biggest fluke champion of all time.  The previous champ's father was dying and he chose to fight a handpicked can and got knocked the **** out for not backing out himself.

Spits as champion is hilarious.  Conor could jump another weight class and slap the head off him for a middleweight title.  Nick Diaz would ruin his life.

I agree with you mate.

However, my point is not whether Weidman beats Bisping or not (I think Weidman would make Bisping tap within 3 min or so). My point is that Weidman is not in a position to be making that kinda comment, thats all.

I agree tho lol Bisping is by far the "luckiest champ" in history lol

Bisping is the biggest fluke champion of all time. The previous champ's father was dying and he chose to fight a handpicked can and got knocked the **** out for not backing out himself.

Spits as champion is hilarious. Conor could jump another weight class and slap the head off him for a middleweight title. Nick Diaz would ruin his life.

This post is horrible.

• Like 5

So Weidman beats bisping inside 3 mins

The same bisping who has fought Anderson, vitor, Henderson, rockhold x2, rashad, chattel,wanderlei et al and never been stopped in 1st round......hmmm

• Like 1

Well I'm happy for Bisping. He seized the day and deserves every bit of it. Weidman should be embarrassed he lost to Luke Roidhold, not that Bisping didn't.

Exactly what Im saying 

So Weidman beats bisping inside 3 mins

The same bisping who has fought Anderson, vitor, Henderson, rockhold x2, rashad, chattel,wanderlei et al and never been stopped in 1st round......hmmm

Ok man, you argument is whether Bisping can survive the 1st round or not.

I agree, Bisping would get ragdolled in the first round and finished in the 2nd then. 

Good point.

You cannot say he's wrong here.

Who the **** in their right mind would have ever predicted bisping to be a world champ at any point in his career?!? He had FOUR opportunities with a #1 contender fight and lost every single one including getting KO'ed stiff twice and getting submitted in another one.

Then finally he gets the gift of a lifetime after weidman has to get neck surgery and gets lucky enough to KO luke with his hands completely down not taking him seriously at all. Good for Michael. I am happy for him he is definitely a hard worker. But to pretend as if this is not embarrassing for the division is just ludicrous.

You cannot say he's wrong here.

Who the **** in their right mind would have ever predicted bisping to be a world champ at any point in his career?!? He had FOUR opportunities with a #1 contender fight and lost every single one including getting KO'ed stiff twice and getting submitted in another one.

Then finally he gets the gift of a lifetime after weidman has to get neck surgery and gets lucky enough to KO luke with his hands completely down not taking him seriously at all. Good for Michael. I am happy for him he is definitely a hard worker. But to pretend as if this is not embarrassing for the division is just ludicrous.

ME

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/182559-the-next-middleweight-champion/

Just because you're too much of an inbred to realize that Chris would be doomed by USADA doesn't mean the intellectuals couldn't have seen it coming. Michael and Luke smash Weidman literally every day of the week and TWICE on Sundays. 

• Like 4

Then why doesn't Weidman do something about it. Get busy and win a fight and take the belt from him. Instead he just pulls out of fights, delays fights, talks mad chit, and fights like a coward or gets bodied when it's time to scrap.

• Like 6

Then why doesn't Weidman do something about it. Get busy and win a fight and take the belt from him. Instead he just pulls out of fights, delays fights, talks mad chit, and fights like a coward or gets bodied when it's time to scrap.

Now that is something to be embarrassed about. 

• Like 1

I was never and likely never will be a big  Bisping fan but i am starting to like him more than the rest of the cheats.

If Bisping has ALWAYS been legit,then hats off to him,i hope he KO's the plug that is Hendo.Sadly we still have that other cheat who was going for a reprise,not sure if he got reinstated or not.None the less,the UFC brass has always bothered me,they are just ruining any chance this sport has or had at being a legit sport.What did they do to Aldo when his team OBVIOUSLY pulled off a scam to thwart testing...answer...NOTHING.So who can Bisping trust in this sport,definitely not the UFC brass and imo not the testing either and imo he is right,Hendo likely does go right ahead and cheat,he and his team have known how to get around being caught for years.

I see a guy like Gatlin in the Olympics ,makes me sick,there is no justice,cheating reigns supreme because tons of money revolves around cheating.Most of the time we don't see the whole picture,that is the OTHERS that also benefit from cheats.The coaches,trainers,partners,gyms,when fighters become champs everyone else around them reaps some benefits.

I am not saying Conor is a cheat but look at Artem,he is seriously lol,should not be in the UFC,he got there because he was hanging around Conor.GSP's success filters down to Firas getting tons of new athletes to join his gym and loads of new recognition and money.

Point being ,there is a LOT that Bisping has to fight against to become champion and it is a costly sport with a very short lifespan....unless you cheat of course...ahem Vitor...Hendo  ...Wandy etc etc.

Edited by zaksame

if everyone on the roster was 100% off or on steroids, it would come down to genetic advantages, natural & learnt skill advantages, its never a level playing field.

Imagine training hard all your life to be a 100m sprinter, only to end up next to Usain Bolt every time you get anywhere near a gold medal & you never come close to winning, the guy is genetically on another level to everyone else, he eats McDonalds before a race & strolls in at the last minute while everyone else has been preparing & warming up for hours.

Some of these fighters throw the steroids accusations around cause they cant just admit they got beat fair & square. Even Jones & Brock, they weren't actively on steroids when they got tested, they would probably carry some benefits still from the training while on the gear but I doubt the fight would have gone much differently for Brock if he hadn't doped because Mark Hunt failed to do enough, steroids don't stop you getting KO'd.

as ufc fans we should all be embarrassed that Bisping is champ. It doesnt look good for the sport. I bet most middle weight champs in most of the other organisations can beat Bisping.

as ufc fans we should all be embarrassed that Bisping is champ. It doesnt look good for the sport. I bet most middle weight champs in most of the other organisations can beat Bisping.

you are a retard

• Like 1

WSOF has a MW champion who got KOed by a TD and even more embarrassingly lost to Paul Harris.

• Like 1

he only KTFO the guy that beat the living **** out of him  :lol:

Rockhold beat the **** out of Spitsbing too.

• Like 2

in the first fight, and?

It makes the entire point about Spits beating the guy who beat Weidman moot. Weidman can beat him in a rematch too.

Weidman beat Vitor and Androsterone, both of whom KO'd Spits in spectacular fashion.

It's hilarious to see idiots who called Weidman's KO win a fluke talk about Bisping like he was the better man. If there was ever a fluke KO, it was Bisping on Rocksalt.

• Like 3

WSOF has a MW champion who got KOed by a TD and even more embarrassingly lost to Paul Harris.

Bisping has never slammed anyone, and Paul Harris would snap Bisping's leg in half. lol

David Branch would knock Michael Bisping clean out.

• Like 2