3. 3. Cowboy vs Story

• Donald Cowboy Cerrone
    • Rick The Horror Story
  4. 4. Lim vs Perry

5. 5. Means vs Uhhhh

6. 6. No Love vs Mizugaki

• Cody Garbrandt
    • Takeya Mizugaki

On a side note just put down 90K on Mizugaki. Smokin' cigars and ballin' hard, here we go boys!

YES!

My investors gave me $3.2 million for this card. Where we goin with it boys?

• Like 6

Lol, my friend ran into Nick and Nate tonight. Posted a pic on facebook with the caption #202. I asked if he was repping the UFC or Stockton. He said stockton. Wrong area code.

219 mother ****er

• Like 4

Nate again proved how clever he actually is last night, the crowd was 60/40 in Conor's favour and its always about his country when he fights whereas Diaz has fans because of his attitude his realness and the fact he fights hard every time. When Diaz shouted down the mic "USA Motherfu**ers" he earned himself a new fan base of patriotic yanks and by shouting that he has shown the fans his allegiance to the country. I think it was a really smart move that will pay off

• Like 2

Nate again proved how clever he actually is last night, the crowd was 60/40 in Conor's favour and its always about his country when he fights whereas Diaz has fans because of his attitude his realness and the fact he fights hard every time. When Diaz shouted down the mic "USA Motherfu**ers" he earned himself a new fan base of patriotic yanks and by shouting that he has shown the fans his allegiance to the country. I think it was a really smart move that will pay off

... I like the USA vs Ireland theme, it adds to the fight drama -

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-37132492

" To recap, 77 athletes went to Brazil representing Team Ireland, while a further eight athletes signed up to the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team.The total medal haul is two (of the silver kind) with no more expected in these closing days of the 2016 Olympics."

** USA won 105/  38 gold

• Like 1

Lol, my friend ran into Nick and Nate tonight. Posted a pic on facebook with the caption #202. I asked if he was repping the UFC or Stockton. He said stockton. Wrong area code.

Did he say where he ran into them? I haven't seen any fighters so far. Staying at Palazzo but was at Mandalay Bay for quite a bit last night

• Like 1

Did he say where he ran into them? I haven't seen any fighters so far. Staying at Palazzo but was at Mandalay Bay for quite a bit last night

Outside of Sake Rok

• Like 1

That's cool I had to look that up, must be pretty new. Looks like a fun place.

I had to do the same. They said both were really nice. Nick looked stoned AF.

• Like 2

Well I have to go on record so the ridicule will be honest.  I'm picking Conor over Nate, it could go either way but I think Conor gets the luck of the irish and knocks his **** out in the first round.  

I'm picking Rumble over Glover for the same reason, I think he just hits so hard if he gets lucky and lands one of those he hit DC with he'll put Glover in the graveyard.  It again could go either way, though.

I'm picking Pennington over the no name she's fighting, she seems to have bad blood with her and Rocky's a badass.  

I'm picking Cowboy over Story, because all things equal Cowboy usually wins against anybody.

Also pulling for Magny because I got a lot of respect for him

Well I have to go on record so the ridicule will be honest. I'm picking Conor over Nate, it could go either way but I think Conor gets the luck of the irish and knocks his **** out in the first round.

I'm picking Rumble over Glover for the same reason, I think he just hits so hard if he gets lucky and lands one of those he hit DC with he'll put Glover in the graveyard. It again could go either way, though.

I'm picking Pennington over the no name she's fighting, she seems to have bad blood with her and Rocky's a badass.

I'm picking Cowboy over Story, because all things equal Cowboy usually wins against anybody.

Also pulling for Magny because I got a lot of respect for him

I agree on most of these. Diaz Vs canor is a toss up but I think McGregors best chance is to go after it again. Diaz has better cardio so will own the later rounds unless Conor has improved and can chop at his legs.
  • Like 1

conner is so rattled after the press conference i cant believe how rattled that little shoe lift midget is

Sports book has Nate +110 so I dropped a hundred on him

• Like 1

YES!

My investors gave me $3.2 million for this card. Where we goin with it boys?

GO all in on the Hendo by KO Prop.

All 3.2 million

LDD's jimmies are on the line tonight, boys. Magny, Randa, Mizugaki, and Conor all fighting. Not sure how much I'll be posting, so I'll see you on the other side

• Like 3

LDD's jimmies are on the line tonight, boys. Magny, Randa, Mizugaki, and Conor all fighting. Not sure how much I'll be posting, so I'll see you on the other side

I hope Neil wins!

• Like 3

Ok i'm logged on into CanPass.

Will enjoy myself at home thru the prelims and drink at home for free then head down the street for the PPV.

Here's to hoping for a good night of fights (cheers).

• Like 1

Ok i'm logged on into CanPass.

Will enjoy myself at home thru the prelims and drink at home for free then head down the street for the PPV.

Here's to hoping for a good night of fights (cheers).

Lucky!
  • Like 1

why they put larkin vs magny so early!!!

The co-main event going on first.

Then the real main event (Glover vs Rumble) is going on before the midcard fight (Diaz vs Connor)

• Like 1