diazthechamp

Politics thread

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Well, he was white, wrote a "manifesto", and the cop at the press conference fed them the phrase "nexus to a hate crime" so they'll basically treat him like he was wearing a MAGA hat.

he looks like a liberal to me,  a Rep. wouldn't want to be behind bars in '20 -

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Good ѕhit, good ѕhit. 

i would have done the same thing if it happened at my walmart and this girl was caught up in the chaos

64402321_10156231533453053_4472918932218

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Good ѕhit, good ѕhit. 

How many J's do you reckon he ran out with?

1 hour ago, RadLad said:

another shooting last night in Ohio... 10 dead 15+ injured

Dayton, Ohio is one of the biggest dumps in America. Gun violence and crime through the roof. Not saying for sure this is different than the El Paso one, but this one in Dayton could very well end up being some sort of gang violence.

13 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

outside a bar - 3 in a week - armageddon

They really fired up the MK Ultra machine this week..

55 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wait, isn't Epstein testifying this week? Finna drop some names. 

Need something to distract the masses from what's going on. 

Not expected to go to trial until June 2020 or perhaps a few months later according to Miami Herald. Check this out though. One of the lead prosecutors is Comey's daughter. 

One thing i wonder about is why his Island Little St. James isn't locked down & or raided. Would the US have jurisdiction to do that? Heard nothing about it in the news but they did raid his residences stateside. 

There's an account on Youtube under the alias Rusty Shackleford not long after JE got arrested that is flying drone missions daily and posting the footage. Some of them show interesting footage on the Island which clearly shows ventilation pump structures & tunnel entrances all over the Island. They still had a few people on the there maintaining the grounds or perhaps getting rid of evidence. Most of them were Caribbean looking black guys & definitely didn't look like any kind of law enforcement. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This is a white guy? Crusius is a white name?? Lol

190803231959-patrick-crusius-el-paso-shooting-super-169.jpg

That is very clearly a white guy.

Name would be from Eastern Europe would be my guess.

10 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That is very clearly a white guy.

Name would be from Eastern Europe would be my guess.

Could be European. I think some Germans had that name. Also South American. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Could be European. I think some Germans had that name. Also South American. 

A lot of Germans decided to suddenly migrate to South America in 1945-1946 for no suspicious reasons.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Right? My first thought is he's white hispanic.  A former poster was from El Paso and he looked white as **** but he was hispanic.  

29 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Right? My first thought is he's white hispanic.  A former poster was from El Paso and he looked white as **** but he was hispanic.  

Clearly a white supremacist! Same as the California shooter going after mestizos.. lol

• Haha 1

another mass shooting this time in dayton ohio. 9 dead 27 injured

didnt take CNN very long to suggest it was an AR-15 used. @VertFTW what is your stance on the matter?

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

another mass shooting this time in dayton ohio. 9 dead 27 injured

didnt take CNN very long to suggest it was an AR-15 used. @VertFTW what is your stance on the matter?

Vert called out sick today he sent me an email that said "I'm a giant faɡgot! Love Vert", but left out any more details as to his whereabouts.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Dats racist!

Excuse me I could have meant jump shot! 

19 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

he looks like a liberal to me,  a Rep. wouldn't want to be behind bars in '20 -

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He's whiter than you are!

You guys sound pretty desperate for this to not be a white guy.

It's weird. 

• Like 1

The real question is how this could possibly happen in a state with open carry laws. You guys have been telling us that mass shootings only happen in gun-free zones.

3 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It's weird. 

This shooting had it's own thread, but was merged to minimize the debate.

13 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It's weird. 

It matters when the media's using the term "nexus to a hate crime" in every story. It would then be relevant if he was not white. 

I never said he was or wasn't, because I live outside of a city with a billion gun crimes every weekend, and am very much aware that the suspect description is almost never a white dude. So the description here in this one incident really doesn't matter to me. However, I am also aware that the California shooter was called a white supremacist, while using a slur Latin Americans use in one of his supposedly racist posts on Facebook. The media wants so desperately to villianize white males.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The real question is how this could possibly happen in a state with open carry laws. You guys have been telling us that mass shootings only happen in gun-free zones.

Wal-Mart is a gun-free zone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw a guy walking into Home Depot yesterday with a Glock 19 strapped on his side, open carry no thumb break holster.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It matters when the media's using the term "nexus to a hate crime" in every story. It would then be relevant if he was not white. 

I never said he was or wasn't, because I live outside of a city with a billion gun crimes every weekend, and am very much aware that the suspect description is almost never a white dude. So the description here in this one incident really doesn't matter to me. However, I am also aware that the California shooter was called a white supremacist, while using a slur Latin Americans use in one of his supposedly racist posts on Facebook. The media wants so desperately to villianize white males.

13% of the population commits... 

You know the rest. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You know the rest. 

I do. I watch the local news **every** day. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

At least the three in my "area" are to clarify. They have signs posted at every entrance. 

why not just buy your guns from walmart and then shoot the place up?

33 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I saw a guy walking into Home Depot yesterday with a Glock 19 strapped on his side, open carry no thumb break holster.

lol, I often forgot I was wearing a belt clip .40 on my hip, not a big deal in TN. .................................. 12 yrs ago

• Like 2

Seven people were shot at a playground in Chicago last night around 1AM. All black neighborhood though, so the media doesn't give a fuuuuck. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Open carrying is really common in the county I live in.  My buddy I always smoke with open-carries a goddamn hand cannon when we go places.  

I'm not brave enough to open carry, I don't think I'd open carry unless I was really really confident with my skills.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You know the rest. 

Only 6.5% are men, so the stats are worse than that.  

• Like 2

John Delaney (@JohnDelaney) twitteó a las 11:39 a. m. on dom., ago. 04, 2019:
There are many things we need to do on gun safety, including requiring liability insurance to own/purchase a firearm (like we do to own a car). It would probably cost an average hunter $5 a year, but if you have a history of hate crimes it would be cost prohibitive. Commonsense.
(https://twitter.com/JohnDelaney/status/1158054934765539330?s=09)

??

Apparently this Connor Betts guy is a leftist (the Dayton shooter).  I reckon that will get totally drowned out my the fuϲkwit who shot up El Paso.

Twitter handle @iamthespookster

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/

I think he's the first mass shooter with pronouns in his bio.  Is it possible that radical rhetoric, regardless of the side of the political isle, will trigger some mental midgets into horrible violence?  

IMG_6378.PNG

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Seven people were shot at a playground in Chicago last night around 1AM. All black neighborhood though, so the media doesn't give a fuuuuck. lol

All I see are headlines about "two mass shootings in 24 hours", Dayton and El Paso.  But it's Chicago so nobody will talk about it.  

Shooter not white enough.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

All I see are headlines about "two mass shootings in 24 hours", Dayton and El Paso.  But it's Chicago so nobody will talk about it.  

Shooter not white enough.  

It's amazing how the BLM clowns are so stupid that they don't demand honesty from the media. It's very obvious that black lives don't matter to the media. But nobody ever calls them on it.

You should tee it up for some of em of Twatter. Do God's work.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Open carrying is really common in the county I live in.  My buddy I always smoke with open-carries a goddamn hand cannon when we go places.  

I'm not brave enough to open carry, I don't think I'd open carry unless I was really really confident with my skills.

We're allowed here in most areas, but I only open carry at the range or in the woods. I conceal carry about everywhere else, I don't want the bad guy to know I'm armed....then he'll never feel a thing when I shoot him in the head.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wal-Mart is a gun-free zone. 

It's my understanding that the El Paso Walmart was an open-carry store.  

https://reason.com/2019/08/03/el-paso-walmart-shooter-allegedly-wrote-anti-immigrant-manifesto-calling-hispanics-invaders/

I know that because people were all over Twitter yesterday talking about "where was the good guy with the gun to save the day?".  Sure we won't hear as much about how police took out the Dayton shooter in less that 1 minute from the time he started shooting. 

• Like 1