diazthechamp

Politics thread

14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Maybe that's Bloomberg's strategy?. To make himself look so bad that the rest of these hacks somehow look half way decent. Trump ain't got nothing on Bloomberg's lvl of elitists authoritarianism & he's actually openly racist without much from the media calling him on it. 

At every turn the dems are just giving the election to Trump. I wonder if that's by design because Trump is obviously pretty good for business and the media/liberal establishment has something to talk about and point the finger for another 4 yrs meanwhile do NOTHING else. 

Watching it live i couldn't help but think "These blood sucking vampires are the best people the dem party has to offer" As little faith as i have in politicians there is no fkn way.

Yang & Tulsi would have been infinitely better candidates with an actual chance of winning. 

This is why a non-politician like Trump got elected ^ -  Last night was the final >

giphy.gif

* The only real entertainment that remains is the Democratic clownshow convention-

image.png.0c3c56f9c955a924340c72985b953193.png

Latest Biden : > promises to help Dems win Penn. senate race (there is no Pennsylvania Senate race),

and promises not to run for second term if elected president-

images.jpg.a45226943ac88e7ccd98bb2a8f0021c7.jpg

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Maybe that's Bloomberg's strategy?. To make himself look so bad that the rest of these hacks somehow look half way decent. Trump ain't got nothing on Bloomberg's lvl of elitists authoritarianism & he's actually openly racist without much from the media calling him on it. 

At every turn the dems are just giving the election to Trump. I wonder if that's by design because Trump is obviously pretty good for business and the media/liberal establishment has something to talk about and point the finger for another 4 yrs meanwhile do NOTHING else. 

Watching it live i couldn't help but think "These blood sucking vampires are the best people the dem party has to offer" As little faith as i have in politicians there is no fkn way.

Yang & Tulsi would have been infinitely better candidates with an actual chance of winning. 

I actually think Bloomberg is towards the top of front runners already if the "polls" are anything to go by. 

Which is funny with all the drama flying around about him, especially with minorities

meanwhile over here in the great white north, you can shut a whole country down if you grab some of your unemployed degenerate friends and park yourselves on some railway tracks.

smfh head

this kind of chit wouldnt happen in my canada.   he who sits on train tracks would get ran over by train.

36 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

meanwhile over here in the great white north, you can shut a whole country down if you grab some of your unemployed degenerate friends and park yourselves on some railway tracks.

smfh head

this kind of chit wouldnt happen in my canada.   he who sits on train tracks would get ran over by train.

or a frozen lake -

giphy.gif

The distributor of the movie Parasite throwing heavy hands after Trump's boomer comments about a subtitled movie winning the Oscar. 

It's sort of a microcosm for Trump's presidency. An out of touch boomer chitting on one of our allies and the movie he wants to bring back is about celebrating slavery lol I'm surprised he didn't pick up "It" as his choice just for their matching clown shoes. 

The Dums are and were terrible but lets not pretend the GOP put out the "27 Yankees in 2016. But I'm sure you dummies were all just as vocal back then too....

Image result for 2016 republican primary debates

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@TUF who are you backing on the Dem side or dont you have a horse in this race? 

Have never voted Dem and I won't start this year. Biden would have been the default vote but he's about to get Tulsi'd by Bernie Bros.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TUF said:

Have never voted Dem and I won't start this year. Biden would have been the default vote but he's about to get Tulsi'd by Bernie Bros.

If I was a democrat I'd surprisingly go with Warren I think. 

17 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If I was a democrat I'd surprisingly go with Warren I think. 

She would get Hillary'd 2.0 against Trump imo. He's already turned her into a meme. Also she was calling for party unity this week and then went full 8 Mile on the debate stage and I get what she's trying to do, but it makes her look disingenuous. Biden was my default choice but even then, I feel like he would just try to undo everything Trump did like Trump did to Obama and would just give every country what they want to apologize for the last 4 years and that's not what this country needs either. Change the laws and let Arnie bang bros!

Image result for the govenator

35 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Don't do it @TUF 

FB_IMG_1582453508026.jpg

im fooking joining him inside of his car fire if my canucks dont make the playoffs this year

i'm just so tired of suffering

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Don't do it @TUF 

FB_IMG_1582453508026.jpg

"There are no benefits of living in America anymore when compared to being dead" 

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guy should just get it over with before he starts a culinary thread and we all have to suffer.

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, TUF said:

Guy should just get it over with before he starts a culinary thread and we all have to suffer.

the last thing this forum needs is more pictures of my homemade tacos

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

sad

Greta Thunberg's mother speaks out on daughter's autism and past eating disorder: 'She was slowly disappearing'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/greta-thunberg-mom-malena-emman-bullying-eating-disorder-autism-190535259.html

So let me see if I understand this correctly. We are to allow an angry high school drop out with autism and and an eating disorder to dictate world policy on climate change?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2020 at 10:02 PM, TUF said:

You spelled mitochondrial chain-synthesis wrong m8

• Like 1

Sotomayor issues scathing dissent in Supreme Court order that could reshape legal immigration

150422092918-ariane-de-vogue-profile-sma

By Ariane de Vogue, CNN Supreme Court Reporter

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/sotomayor-dissent-supreme-court/index.html

image.png.bb1e7d2b0c16beb421f778b1195993ce.png

Updated 1251 GMT (2051 HKT) February 24, 2020

Edited by Bezerker101

Watching this dem clusterfook is a rough assignment : I thought they were gonna throw hands at one point (my $ is on Klobuchar by illegal knees)-

image.png.ed7d2220859ef1c1a6c8fb1aa5e0e724.png

• Haha 1

just reading some chit about the gay protestor parade thats been f*cking with our great country and it reads

"Shortly before authorities served documents to the protesters at around 7 p.m. ET, Longueuil police announced the temporary closure of Saint-Georges Street so protesters could leave safely"

Saint-Georges Street. That name has a great ring to it.  they should build a dock at the end of that street, put two belts of different weight classes around it, and call it Saint-Georges Pier

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

After todays record DOW drop, 9 out of the top 10 biggest drops in history have now occured on Trumps watch.

"Winning!"