diazthechamp

Politics thread

It would take me less than 5 min in a court of law to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that

Hirono, Harrris, Booker, and Klobuchar never read the Mueller report and neither did their staffers,

.... in fact, I seriously doubtt if the Diick Durbin, Coons, and Blumenthal read more than 2 pgs.

• Like 2

The governor of Minnesota wants to scrap their vehicle registration system. It was first used in September of 2017 and has been a huge failure. It takes months just to renew your registration.

They spent $100 million developing their own DMV system instead of buying one and now it's another $73 million to purchase a commercial system.

Between their healthcare and DMV system, that state needs a complete overhaul of their leaders.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The governor of Minnesota wants to scrap their vehicle registration system. It was first used in September of 2017 and has been a huge failure. It takes months just to renew your registration.

They spent $100 million developing their own DMV system instead of buying one and now it's another $73 million to purchase a commercial system.

Between their healthcare and DMV system, that state needs a complete overhaul of their leaders.

Ihlans' got this ^

_105645665_052156138.jpg

• Like 3

F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/politics/fbi-government-investigator-trump.html

George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign aide, was the target of an F.B.I. investigation into connections between the campaign and Russia.CreditTom Brenner for The New York Times
merlin_143408661_4061ea69-a9d3-46f4-ae38
  • Like 2

Biden Faces Conflict of Interest Questions That Are Being Promoted by Trump and Allies

By Kenneth P. Vogel and Iuliia Mendel

• May 1, 2019

WASHINGTON — It was a foreign policy role Joseph R. Biden Jr. enthusiastically embraced during his vice presidency: browbeating Ukraine’s notoriously corrupt government to clean up its act. And one of his most memorable performances came on a trip to Kiev in March 2016, when he threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss the country’s top prosecutor, who had been accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his own office and among the political elite.

The pressure campaign worked. The prosecutor general, long a target of criticism from other Western nations and international lenders, was soon voted out by the Ukrainian Parliament.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/politics/biden-son-ukraine.html

• Like 1

I don't know why the Dems keep having these grand standing sessions they call hearings. When they are not face diving into a bucket of chicken and raising the bar for workplace conduct, they are acting as if a sitting president spying on political opponents is a problem, now.

Edited by T.B.E
  • Like 2

I love it when Canadians try to crack jokes on our president like theirs isn't the biggest clown on the planet. lol

• Like 3

Monday morn here, so I'm looking @ American tv news from Sunday, (CNN,MSNBC, Fox)

just saw a CNN cherry pick "if the election were held today" poll, Beto "tear down the wall" O'Rourke beats Trump by 10 pts, Warren beats Trump by 1 -

Reality > 600 people showed up for the Biden roll-ouit - he really is a complete fool, worse corruption choice than Hillary, seriously -

saw Sanders stumble and bumble over "what are u gonna do for the Black community" question at CNN town hall meetings ....

.... he immediately goes to the "I walked side-by-side w/ MLK at the march on Washington in '63" and gets booed -

Pelosi just took the lead from Obama in the "who's accumulated the most 4 Pinnochio's" contest, congratulations Nance, .. no easy feat -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 3

Joe Biden said Margaret Thatcher is worried about Trump. 

Margaret Thatcher died in 2013, Joe.  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

^^And that jack*** is the frontrunner! LOL

Trump is going to absolutely pie somebody on that debate stage. It is going to beautiful and hilarious all at the same time.

• Like 2

Anybody that doesn;t think Biden is an idiot, ..is an idiot, ... he's such a moron, he actually made Obama seem intelligent -

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

9 out of 10 illegal aliens when asked - " how did u learn how to cross the border illegally ?" ... answer "youtube"

Beats the town library.

• Like 1

Sims under criminal investigation for this idiocy, sick Penn. Rep.,  dude hangs out w/ Buttigeig

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Sims under criminal investigation for this idiocy, sick Penn. Rep.,  dude hangs out w/ Buttigeig

"These are the types of attacks we can expect under this administration..." as he pans the camera around and shows it's just one old woman standing there by herself, really just being attacked by this d0uche.

And somebody probably thinks he's so righteous and a great person for this dipchittery too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Keeps bringing up rights but what about the rights of the unborn? Do they not have the right to liberty? 

I would have shot that guy. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

me too,  in fact, I would have emptied the clip

• Like 5

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Keeps bringing up rights but what about the rights of the unborn? Do they not have the right to liberty? 

Nobody would have missed him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm sorta on the fence about abortion but lean pro life. This guy is fking annoying though and if him and other REE's like Antifa, SJW types wanna abort their offspring i don't see it as a bad thing at all lol. 

Nadler really doesn't get it ..... it's over, it was over last week, ...

3 branches of gov't, ... Exercutive and Judicial ( Potus & DOJ) vs Legislative ( Nadler ) .... so Barr legally doesn't need to respond to subpoenas (for docs) issued by this "Chickengate congress" .... it's over, .. the 22-12 dog and pony vote is a waist of more taxpayer dollars and means nothing -

Diamond and Silk got it right last weekend, ....

CrazyGlamorousJohndory-size_restricted.g

" These crazy Dems need to GTFO of this country & start their own damn country "

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

Black dude from Geo - "We need those docs, ... how can we impeach w/o those docs" lol

.... Gaetz jumped down his throat - lambasted biatch-slapped that turkey -

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

breaking : DOJ letter to Nadler > "AG may invoke EP over subpoened docs"

and

Appeals court allows Trump to keep asylum seekers in Mexico, for now

By TED HESSON

05/07/2019 09:04 PM EDT

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/07/trump-asylum-seekers-immigration-1412997

@VertFTW

Remember that time you were convinced that couldn't happen because the LOLOL 9th circuit ruled against it? What a clown you are!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

@VertFTW

Remember that time you were convinced that couldn't happen because the LOLOL 9th circuit ruled against it? What a clown you are!

The grand majority of the illegals got in already... they are NOT following this process. Lol......

What do ya'll think about this

** (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) ** One Anaheim police officer has been fired and a second is facing department discipline for shooting and killing a 50-year-old man during a slow-speed pursuit through a residential neighborhood last July. The firing comes just after Orange County District Attorney’s Office Wednesday released alarming and violent dashcam and bodycam video from the July 21, 2018, shooting of Eliuth Penaloza Nava. According to the report from the DA’s office, officers Sean Staymates and Kevin Pedersen fired on Nava a staggering 76 times. “The fact that the two involved officers discharged their weapons 76 times, from a moving patrol car at Nava’s moving car, at approximately 9:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning, in a residential neighborhood where residents, including children, were home and on the streets, was alarming and irresponsible based on the totality of all the circumstances in this specific case,” Deputy District Attorney Scott Wooldridge wrote in his analysis.

While Wooldridge found that the officers acted irresponsibly, he determined there was “a lack of sufficient evidence” to bring criminal charges against the officers. Later Wednesday, Anaheim police announced that one of the officers had been fired and the second was facing discipline. On the morning of July 21, the officers were called to a home in the 500 block of W. West Street on a report from Nava’s family that he was acting erratically, appeared to be on drugs and may be armed. Officers arrived to find him sitting his car, which was parked outside his family’s home. He then drove away, prompting a slow-speed chase. During the pursuit, the officers saw him waving a gun and opened fire on him throughout the pursuit. It was later determined that Nava was in fact carrying a CO2 air pistol BB gun. An autopsy determined he sustained at least nine gunshot wounds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Not sure if real or GTA cops edition lol

I don't know the full context for use of force here but they said "417 out the window" meaning he had a gun waving it around out the window.  Perhaps warranted but still seems excessive & reckless AF. If all cops were as scared as these dudes seem to be when i was growing up i think i'd be full of lead several times over then again i was never armed & always complied when i encountered 5.0.

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

the royale baby's name is Archibald, .. taking fire for not being given a gender-neutral name ....

CNN asked the questions, > " how black will the baby be and will the baby be raised Black ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I think they're terrible shots, and his piece of shiit Glock jammed twice in full battery....and I guess bb guns are dangerous.

• Like 1

They can't tell if it's a BB gun from where they are but from just the video I would say that the driver should be charged with endangerment. Possibly the passenger as well but you can't tell what he did as much. Both should be fired. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They can't tell if it's a BB gun from where they are but from just the video I would say that the driver should be charged with endangerment. Possibly the passenger as well but you can't tell what he did as much. Both should be fired. 

one's already fired, thankfully

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

What a waste of tax payer money. That ****er needs to spend more time at the range,  less caffeine probably couldn't hurt either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LOL @ that pig just casually driving down the street shooting at somebody. Jesus Christ, our police are ****ing terrible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1